Rapid weigh loss

What's the fastest way?
Lots of cardio included dw. But what else. I'm honestly ready to do a water fast or starve.
Inb8 i sound like a fuckhead. I don't care it its unhealthy i just don't wanna throw up tho. Regular Cigarettes a good idea? How often? Pls advise skinny lords

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843092/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adderal.Ritalin.

Not OP but explain

Adderall, like most stimulants, kills your appetite

The problem is that with adderal/amphetamine you lose weight from head to toe. Your face gets thinner in two days, but you're likely to experience problems with

a) losing weight further - continous drug abuse may lead to severe health issues.
b) your teeth, since you flush out all the calcium with your pee

t. amphetamine addict

OMAD + 500 calories restriction

weight loss or fat loss?

if weight loss then bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook

if fat loss then the natty biological maximum is losing 0.5-1 lb per week with diligent calorie restriction. do not recommend mid-intensity cardio, has a reputation for catabolizing lean body mass - only long low-intensity walking or yoga or whatever, or hiit. unless you want to lose muscle too, i guess.

otherwise, clen.

>skip all meals
>die
>wait for body to decompose

Congratulations you are skelly

Citations needed

catabolizing? OP here sorry for being illiterate. I get the calorie restriction but you're saying ...?

Catabolize is the opposite of anabolize. And what do anabolic roids do...?

I lost 40lbs in 2 months just from cutting my intake from 8000kj a day to 3000kj. no exercise.

keto and fasting

WHO THE FUCK USES KJ!?

Intermittent fasting. 6 hour eating window. Stop eating after 8pm

fucking nerd

op just eat 1000 cal a day and ride 5 miles on bike every other day. use coffee and water to stifle hunger pains and avoid bread and junk food.

Ketosis

DNP

You should care if it's unhealthy
Look how frequently MMA fighters get hospitalized for injury related to cutting weight

they get organ failure from cutting too much water

i doubt op has the willpower to cut at that level if he can't even cut weight normally

This you fucking poor fags. Spend more money on good food instead of fashion if you want to be long term skinny. Also adderoll helps.

I doubt it will be fast enough for OP, but I lost 80lbs by anchoring my diet around vegetable soup and getting at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.

how i lost 12lbs in one week
1. get cheated on by the only person you've ever loved
you'll be too depressed and anxious and nauseous to eat for days, works like a charm

Get into a truck accident, undergo multiple surgeries and then pick up a C. Diff from all the broad spectrum antibiotics and spend two weeks shitting crude oil eight times a day.
I lost 18lbs!

Dude c diff is so gross though
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

I lost around 65 pounds in three months by smoking and drinking coffee a lot, also I was very depressed, so I had virtually no apetite. I DON'T recommend it, though, my health was shit, I used to collapse, my blood pressure was either too low or too high, constant heart palpitations, I lost 60% of my hair, lost a lot of muscle mass, I was tired all the time, and so on. It's not good.

do mdma in your bedroom

Yeah but I bet you looked so good

Eat meat (grass fed, it matters).

Eat vegetables.

Don't eat any carbs (no bread, no beans, no peanuts, no fruit, no juice, no sugar, no red bull)

Drink coffee.

No alcohol.

No drugs.

No canned foods.

No soybean oil, only extra virgin olive and coconut oil.

Stand up at least twice a day.

Don't be an idiot

110 pounds for a man isn't very good. Now I'm at 130, hope to get some muscle mass.

Lately I've been an extra lazy cunt, so I barely buy groceries and can't be bothered too. These past two weeks I've been eating muesli w/milk at least once a day.

Should I stop? I don't wanna start eating junk food, but I'm also scared of getting manboobs. Can the milk do that?

Lately I've been an extra lazy cunt, so I barely buy groceries and can't be bothered to cook. These past two weeks I've been eating muesli w/milk at least once a day.

Should I stop? I don't wanna start eating junk food, but I'm also scared of getting manboobs. Can the milk do that?

What height?

>bike
>Using an instrument born to make movement more efficient to lose weight
ishygddt

Op here
Don't doubt my willnpower all i ate was some cantalope about 23 hours ago. Water ofc
Its not the reason but i relate to this anxiety thing and im semi channelling it into my reason
Goals
In February this is already scheduled
On this meat and carb avoidance dw

Thanks for all advice anons

Haven't eaten in 26 or so hours mostly bc I've been sleeping for like 18 or so. Inclined to smoke cigs until i get some adderall. Any suggested brands? I will be avoiding all carbs. Gave my junk food away to a friend yesterday. Pretended like i forgot it when i went over. Good dreams tho

5'9

>Drink coffee.
>No drugs.
Choose one, scumbag

I've heard keto will fuck your kidneys

do lots of cardio and don't eat. weightloss isn't anything more than burning more calories than you take in

not sure if trolling or just retarded

i've done physique competitions so yeah you're probably the fucking retard here believing every thinspo thing you read

I lost 10% of my weight in about 3 weeks.

300 calories a day, not more.
eating (if I remember correctly) 500g quark, 100g of strawberries vegetables and 1 apple or 1 banana
per day
drinking only water. no exercising

Did that 3 times, from 120kg down to ~85kg in about 2 months

then started eating normally again, gained double the weight I started with and started to sweat all the time without doing anything
now I am 140kg and afraid to go outside

I felt really good with that 300 calorie diet, and I was never hungry
I think I will do it again, but for the rest of my life so it won't backfire

>then started eating normally again, gained double the weight I started with and started to sweat all the time without doing anything
eating an entire extra large lasagna in one sitting is not "normal", you meant you started eating retarded again

water fasting unironically GOAT

I ate half portions for the first week
then ate normal again
and then my body went insane and I was eating everything I could find and I was always hungry
I was told this wouldn't have happened if I didn't lose weight so fast
"just eat less" doesn't work for me, its impossible
either I eat retarted or I don't eat at all

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843092/

this is true, i'm underweight now lol

t. fellow amphetamine addict

It's probably the most horrifying thing to happen to me recently, and I've had two skin grafts.

Only eat when you're hungry. Stop eating when you're not hungry (NOT when you can't eat anymore.)
You will lose weight for sure.

was about to say this

can i snack on pecans and lose weight?

Run. I just lost 5lbs by running 10miles in the tropics. You need to rehydrate though or you'll fuck up your kidneys.

Diet is the fastest and the most effective way. You need to do research and get recommendations from people with experience. Because there are many things in your ration that you can cut out: do you drink coffee with sugar? Cut sugar out. Do you need even more efficiency? Cut coffee out. And so on. Reduce the size of your portions too.
I went from 90kg to 60 kg in under a year, because of diet restrictions. I have picked up biking exercise, but in my opinion it was only 30% of the job.
TL;DR: eat less and stop eating shit.

>Do you need even more efficiency? Cut coffee out.
Uh, isn't coffee 0 calories?

Should be more than in the water anyway.

coffee has zero calories and suppresses appetite so it's definitely good to drink for weight loss

I think it's pretty easy to combine all the advice from this thread into some common sense advice.
Eat better
Eat less
Exercise

abusing MDMA uwu
you'll have no appetite and be really happy the first few times. be careful not to kys, though!

it's about 5 calories per cup so barely any

just stop eating carbs so your body can actually burn fat

lmfao

>carbs stop your body from burning fat
I understand you’re a mentally ill insecure 19 year old but that’s objectively wrong.

Nuts are pretty high in calories. If you're going to snack, snack on vegetables.
But the better option is to not snack at all. Snacking is a bad habit that stems from lack of physical stimulation, not hunger. Instead of snacking get up and do something.

not heard of keto?

try steroids (testosterone enanthate) + arimidex. The arimidex is essential if you're fat, cuz otherwise your body will turn excess test into

keep in mind that this is not exactly safe and you might lose hair and become covered in acne

do this with lifting + cardio

excess test into estrogen

>tfw i take estrogen and im still losing weight
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Speed (Amphetamine). I lost like 2 kg in a weekend.

try getting tonsillitis, I lost 8 kg in a week or two

old meme diet from the 90s. it works just like how any other diet would as long as you are burning more calories than you take in

>tfw no domestic speed vendors

why are you taking estrogen you retard

because it's turning me into a girl :3c

Im a nurse
Used to think it was funny that people would be so chill about talking long term heavy hitting antibiotics just cuz WebMD said it was the standard of care
Not that some people don't need them, but abx can really kick your ass