Someone redpill me on world war two, did Hitler do nothing wrong?

Someone redpill me on world war two, did Hitler do nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LO_xSQOCzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the above photo legitimately used in historical documentation or is it just some photoshop work by some guy.

>did Hitler do nothing wrong?
Hitler was a shit tactician that kept micromanaging his armies and firing his Generals when they tried to stop him from doing something retarded, and then did the retarded thing anyways. Like Stalin, but with no Zhukov to keep his ego in check. Without Hitler's excessive intervention the Eastern front would've likely progressed far better for Germany.

He tried to take back german lands ( historically german with ethnic germans living in them ), but the eternal anglo didn't like the idea of a too stong germany.

Theres a lot of edited propaganda pictures of ww2. Soviets especially loved to do it.

>gee Hans, how come your mom lets you have two geese

He created and ruined the best nation of the 20th century, and also managed to piss of Jews enough for them to demonize him

>German generals were all brilliant and defeat was all Hitler's fault!

I hate this wehraboo meme. Most of the Nazi generals were totally incompetent and it was usually Hitler's general orders that actually won a front.

Is this supposed to be some kind of counter-meme? Hitler had some of the best Generals at his disposal, such as Manstein and Rundstedt, yet both were dismissed by Hitler as they disagreed with his plans.

I have never seen the above "editted" photo in use anywhere except this image, but I have seen the bottom one multiple times outside of Veeky Forums. Smells like stormfag false flagging to me

Seen the picture in a few sites that list edited soviet photos. Not really sure why stormfags would edit that in specific.

>historically german with ethnic germans living in them

So, is the above photo legitimately used in historical documentation or is it just some photoshop work by some guy?

>i'm retarded the post

Its ww2 propaganda as far as im aware. I doupt any proper history book would use it beyond as an example of ww2 propaganda. Photoshop didnt excist back then also. Soviets just had really good photo manipulators.

>redpill
back to your containment board.

WW2 is Henry Cabot Lodge's fault.

He sunk America's involvement in the League of Nations because he couldn't see past his own ego and ultimately ruined any chance of the Democratic countries of the world presenting a united front against fascist aggression.

He's history's greatest monster.

Hitler segregated the kikes and eventually put them in concentration camps
Gas chambers most definitly never existed, but some thousands of jews died from thyphus and starvation at the end of the war

Here's a great documentary on that:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LO_xSQOCzw

The plan to exterminate the Jews was documented by Nazi officials even before the war began. If the majority of deaths were from typhus and starvation, all that indicates is that the Nazis were horrendously incompetent.

He's exaggerating, but Hitler was far from as incompetent as he's made out to be. Hitler's generals loved to blame him postwar to salvage their own egos. Take Manstein for example. His memoirs blame anything and everything that went wrong on Hitler, and those few incidents he couldn't actually shift the blame to Hitler on (like the failed first assault on Sevastopol) are conveniently ignored.

There's also plenty of incidents where Hitler was only glaringly wrong in hindsight. A great example is the Stalingrad airlift. The Luftwaffe had pulled off a similar (but smaller) airlift effort at Demyansk earlier that year, and Army Group South was in no position to launch a counterattack to break out the 6th Army with no preparation in the middle of the winter. Hitler's advisors were telling him that an airlift was possible, so that was the obvious choice.

Hell, even superficially stupid ideas like holding onto the Crimea or leaving Army Group North in Courland ended up being better ideas than they seemed because they tied up disproportionate amounts of enemy troops.

No. Hitler did loads of things wrong, idiot.

I agree user. Hitler pretty much just listened to his generals. It's a myth perpetrated by the nazi generals and elite after the war, that hitler made them lose blah blah blah

>we had this airlift that managed 50 tons a day
>surely we can support an army group that requires 1000 tons a day

Stop making excuses.

That's Goering's fault more than anything else for insisting that it could be done. And it's not like there was really any other option, either. There was no way Army Group South was going to be able to launch a surprise winter offensive with any reasonable chance of success, especially with how heavily the Soviets were fortifying the area around the pocket.