How the f do i make my face more attractive

How the f do i make my face more attractive

Give it to me straight.

Concrete tips and advices. Products to use, any routines, procedures i can take.

I have a basic white aryan male face.
I want to look like pic related on the right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself and hope to be reborn with 1 in a billion genetics

fuck you. give me tips

Anyone who uses the term aryan is from America, meaning you think you have Germanic heritage when in reality everything is really mixed up. Jordan Barrett is from Australia so he has the same thing as you. The difference is that he has nice cheekbones, low body fat and a nice jaw. his lips are soft and feminine and his nose is small. Most of all, his eyes are really well placed on his face.

If you really look like a "typical aryan" the best you can hope for is jaw surgery, a nose job, and to work out to drop your body fat and have nice shoulders.

general tips include not being fat, using a good face wash and moisturiser, and not keeping a gross patchy beard if you dont have the genetics for full facial hair.

i am from baltics

Who is that guy anyway

>more attractive face
I think that the only thing that you can do is take care of your skin and be skinny, so your jawline will look stronger.
Also take care of your teeths and hair.
Further than that, I think that the only option is going under the knife.

This dudes like tooo attractive, like it looks weird

Aryan =/= German

our brains are not used to such beauty

what's that guy going to look like at 40? bogdanoff tier?

>Lift
>haircut that suits you
>Skincare and tanning

Also makeup

You can't do very much about it since it's mostly about genetics. You can try eating clean, working out, drinking alot of water, chewing hardgum but that's not going to change your face radically.

Can someone redpill me on skincare?

Recommend make up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

>implying killing urself isn't a tip.
Holy shit, bro, really you should killing you are self

Lift, get you bodyfat and food plan straight, and what i've done is to work on the muscle at the jaw, in front of the mirror, chances are good, that you train the moves everytime and get a toned jaw.

Develop an interesting personality so people don't mind that you're not 10/10 celebrity handsome when they're talking you.
Also eat right, exercise, skin care, blah blah blah.

find more attractive parents

I have that same exact pic saved on my computer WTF

Bamp

Wash face daily with cetaphil, apply light moisturizer afterwards - cerave, cetaphil and lubriderm are all good
Brush and floss twice a day, use listerine total care, set up appointment to get them whitened if they're stained
Close your fucking mouth breath through your nose
Be aware of and completely stop facial movement mannerisms that are rooted in nervousness or insecurity
Pluck unibrow
If you can't grow a beard/aren't sure if what you can grow looks good - clean shave
Watch Dr. Mew's videos - learn how to correctly chew, swallow and idle your mouth, jaw and tongue - when you have your basics straight, get some mastich gum (don't overuse it) and start getting jaw muscle and CNS gains
Lose weight if fat
Vaseline in tiny amounts to shape eyebrows, also if you have bad (short/dry/transparent) eyelashes you can use the tiniest bit there to make them seem longer and thicker
Adopt a good hairstyle that compliments your face, maintain it

Losing weight helped me. If your face is really bad, you can wear a good pair of glasses and look pretty good.

What’s his name again? Jordan?

dude on the right looks like a ken doll from the 90's. i think i'll pass. the fact that you are basic white germanic dude is enough of a plus. at least for me.

Drink a lot of water, get sunlight. and GET SOME FUCKING REST 8 hours MINIMUM. If youre on the computer all the time get some lame gamer glasses or download f.lux to reduce eye strain. Not doing those things make you look tired and worn out and studies shows people are rated lower in looks tired than when theyre refreshed with even skin tone.

No soda, its destroying your teeth. Do some bodyweight exercises in your living room to look lean but not like a gymbro (pushups, dips, chinups, situps etc)

Beyond that there isn't much you can do to change how you look, find self confidence and you'll love yourself anyway

Dim lighting. REALLY dim lighting.

WHAT’S HIS FUCKING NAME FAGGOTS

You can't. And no, surgery doesn't work. Basically

His name is Robert Paulson

This is pretty good advice. I really need to stop looking at a screen so much.

La creatura...

Jordan Barrett

Just be yourself