>leather belt
>brown clompers
>button down that doesn't match jean style

yep that's a redditor.

>leather belt

As opposed to what other kind of belt?

as opposed to no belt

>no belt

I know that Veeky Forums has been against raw denim for a while now but I'm actually thinking about getting a nice pair while I'm in Tokyo. Are those Japanese luxury denim brands worth it or a meme? The sizing is completely fucked so I'll either get it there or not get it at all.

Alright imma do it. Whats a good tapered but not skinny fit pair of raw denim

raw denim may look cool but wearing it is fucking unbearable, even after it breaks in.

Japanese denim is GOAT Japanese fit will make you look like a grandpa

There are more and more options lately. Mid-range would be APC PNS although I think PNS is discontinued. Make sure there is a taper from knee-down and the hem is 7" or less.

Dior, SLP, APC have the best raw denim cuts imo.

1%+ stretch makes it wearable but fades take longer

Worst case scenario i could just get em altered right?

I find getting things altered is always a bad route to go, if it doesn't fit how you want initially, return it and try something else.

The only time I get things altered are for 'one of a kind' purchases where you'll never find that piece ever again and the sizing is just slightly off.

child

Ugh, that's not authentic enough.
If you didn't pay at least $500, and it's not japanese selvedge and not sold at some obscure online only botigue in some major city

and it wasn't at least run over once
or pissed on by a homeless person
if you didn't do a line of coke
or fuck a transvestite with it
or go on some instagram-esque life changing road trip on a vintage beaten up rusted piece of shit station wagon playing some music with a chorus that goes WOOAaahahaWOOAAAH

THEN ITS JUST NOT AUTHENTIC ENOUGH, YOU'RE A PLEB GO BACK TO COSTCO

Depends what type of denim are you looking for. For denimbro stuff or heavier denim in general Id check Denimio, got a pair of ONI 622 which had a nice taper. Otherwise you can always do N&F, APC, nudies etc.

I’d say so but I may be biased. I tried out APC and they just dont work for me. I don’t do the whole denimbro/canadian tuxedo/railway worker schtick but I have to acknowledge their denims are solid.

You could have a browse on Denimio for some sizing advice and explore some brands/fits, just measure against a well fitting pair of denim/pants you have. I’d also recommend brands like Orslow which is less Denimbro-ish.

Go to Japan and about 80-90% wear skinny/slim jeans. The ones with the baggy/grandpa aesthetic are the ones that post on lookbooks/insta

any denim is not effay

>or go on some instagram-esque life changing road trip on a vintage beaten up rusted piece of shit station wagon playing some music with a chorus that goes WOOAaahahaWOOAAAH

fucking hell throw them in the bin you fat fucking hipster cunt

raw denim is for soys trying to look more masculine

I don't get the appeal of fading jeans.

I prefer the indigo colour of new raw. Faded jeans just look dadcore.

and here it comes..

This

Same. Raw is still GOAT though, especially when it has those little white pills

What’s a recommended Japanese brand/fit equivalent for someone who wears slim straight fit. Something similar to Nudie’s Lean Dean or Grim Tim? I tried the second slimmest Momotaros but they balloon out past the knee.

why not just tailor them? jesus

wth