What the tuck

what the tuck
i still don't get why they tuck this way

to flex the belt

It looks cool

because it looks stylish

>what the tuck

fuck, i laughed

This is that fuccboi soccer CR7 imposter tuck. Where the ref/ league has mandatory tucked in shirt rules. This is so bad.

Because not everyone is a fat fuck like you who has to untuck his shirt to hide his rolls

What the fuck is it with Asians and masks. Is their air shit or is it some politeness bullshit ie i don’t wanna sneeze close to you teehee kawaii desu ~~

unironically both
probably more so for health reasons in places like china

Fashion, but suburban fashion. I prefer semen.

Because of culture, jeez. The same as in Europe people kiss cheeks while greeting

I do this tuck when my shirts are too long. smalls squeeze my shoulders and chest too tight and mediums drape like a dress.

>they

Is this even a China thing? I do it (Brit) and kinda did it naturally at first. Tucking it all in looks like a little child and is hard to pull off. Having it fully out can make short legs look shorter and some tees can be pretty long.

I tuck it in at the front like and a little at the back. It looks casually, not autistic all tucked in and makes the t look shorter/shows your legs off if they are not so long. Never had anyone say shit.

it keeps the proportions of a tuck but is more casual

>tfw size smedium

this

also w2c saturday sweatshirt

>Europe people kiss cheeks while greeting
You mean france, amerifat

I am European. It's not only France.

of course, i was just implying that Europe doesn't have any homogenous customs,like americans think that europe is a single country

Yeah, that's true, muricans are fucking idiots so wouldn't really expect much from them

idk looks cool if you're flat/slender enough

why do europeans think 'murica is a mono culture? colorado is hella different than alabama

i'm not fat. i just don't get how they do this. looks simple but can't seem to get the right tuck in front.
could it be the clothing? should the length be longer?

I tuck the front before zipping my pants. Then, I stretch my body up so that the edge of the shirt is tucked about an inch into my waistband. After that you can zip your pants up and adjust.

They have no definition in they asses or are trying to look taller and have the subtle masculinity inherent in the unbroken silhouette of fitted denim.

You see, it presents a different impression depending on whether or not you're face to face with the dude, or watching him walk away. These feggits want the best of both worlds.

kys

>teehee kawaii desu ~~
kek

What about you don't buy long tees if you don't know how to wear them without looking like shit ?

Also no one has said shit because they pity you. It genuinely looks tryhard and autistic.