Just dropped 350€ on a pair of these, will join my qasas, Raf Stans and Ramones

just dropped 350€ on a pair of these, will join my qasas, Raf Stans and Ramones.

roast me Veeky Forumsgs

Other urls found in this thread:

choicestore.com/gb-en/maison-margiela-replica-paint-outline-trainer-white-black.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good work

Hope you sized down because they are HUGE

Should have just got nike monarchs

regret not buying these, there is just something so much more attractive to these than the all black 3s.

Passed up on a 120 € black 3 on sale because I couldnt feel it with those

RAF SIMMONS RICK OWENS USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IN

This color 2s are my muhfuggin grail :(

sheeple

nice pickup but you severely overpaid lol

how much should you size down?

don't size down at all go true to size or a half size up if you have wide feet

Actually you probably should’ve sized up a full size as mine are unwearable length wise

Once you get back from 2015 can I borrow your time machine?

You will regret these in a year. Don’t be another victim trend hopper in stupid Dad shoes and dorky wide high cropped pants.

haha i only paid 200 for em from sneakersnstuff, look for deals my guy

maybe he actually likes them

lol ozweegos became a trend just now

>will join my qasas, Raf Stans and Ramones in the trash bin

Yeah maybe in Somalia they are getting trendy just now, but how fucking late are you if we're talking about usa/eu.

kek

Congrats in getting the worst colour my guy

forgot the green arrow my friend, that post was mocking the replying post

Oh okay then, sorry for being passive-aggressive. Have a nice day

u are a fucking newfag we have liked them here for years now

do you want to buy a personality next

I remember 2013

wow you must have a pretty good memory since that model of ozweego came out early last year

USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IN

>not getting on the off white train
Rick ownens poorfag confirmed delete this fucking thread ive had enough of seeing these fucking whack shoes everywhere and i really dont appreciate the constant ozweego shit posts im legitimately triggered get off my/fa/

dadye is bestye

should have gotten Geobaskets poorfag

>"get on the off-white train"
>posts the worst shoe from the collab
what did he mean by this

>so this is the power of brandwhoring
These are genuinely some of the ugliest shoes I can imagine. They look like dad runners you'd get from a skechers outlet.

Which is fine if you like that look but why the fuck would you pay

What do you think of these
choicestore.com/gb-en/maison-margiela-replica-paint-outline-trainer-white-black.html

They're much, much better than the Rafs, but I'm still not a fan, at least not at that price point. I get that they're on sale but they really just look like any other low top with some lines painted on them. If you like them more power to you but I just never understand the hype for shoes ( or any piece for that mattter) that looks like it could be from anywhere but because its a specific brand its worth three times the price.

I'm not even against brandwhoring for that matter, I just think there's a proper time and place for it.

>worst shoe from the collab
Thats why resale on them is 1k+ while the rest of the collection except the aj1 is about 600, poorfag confirmed topkek

Ozweegoes what's that the currency in narnia lmaoooo

What? I saw these on sale for 220 euros.