Just bought two the other day, we can be on the wave together OP

you'll look like a retiree

It's not always sunny

no reason not to now that based raf has blessed us

you guys are doing it wrong

probably gonna cop desu senpai

there is no reason you shouldnt

Wore one when I was four, keen to get back into it

from experience having owned two of these, most of the ones posted here have the flap too far back

the outdoors research one that has the flap extend front onto the visor is a much better design

Are you guys serious? When you wear hats like these people assume your looking for attention and autistic

I own this an a sunday afternoons adventure hat. I prefer the adventure hat most days but the OR is better in wind.
One of the main reasons I go for the adventure hat is the brim on the OR isn't that long, you can easily cop sun on your nose.

If ya'll are serious about this faggotry might as well go all out. I better see you killing niggers tho if you're gonna be wearing this shit.

A bit anachronistic.

And your weapon. Good will hunting, you absolute madmen.

If you own a farm in africa you can pull this off

yeah man

It is polite to remove one's hat indoors

>plays watchdogs once

Possible but I take in in a different direction.

The shittier your hat looks - the more acceptable it is to wear it. If you wear a really shitty looking sun hat people will say:
>Oh, that guy doesn't think he looks good wearing that. He just doesn't want skin cancer.

Now if you wear a fedora or a stetson those could be aesthetically objectively much better hats, right? I mean that hat in of itself. What will they say then?
>lol, fucking fedora. thinks he looks classy and shit.
>lol, fucking faggot thinks he is a cowboy: i doubt he's even been on a horse.

I used to wear one back in 2013 or 2014, bought it from a 711 cause it was hot af one summer. Wore it while exercising, and got laughed at all the time. Always heard kids laughing at me, but didn't really care cause it was useful.

That's not a bad theory at all. Ugly hats are functional hats, and don't pretend to be anything more.

That said of course you could pull off an a e s t h e t i c hat, it's just harder. Risk/reward sort of deal.

Anyways pic related. The most aesthetic hat you'll ever see.

south american construction workers, among others, use this all the time. In fact, not wearing one is seen as idiotic among the members of said workers. Even contracters (which have no reason cause they do no real work) are usually seen wearing or having one at hand.
t. south american construction legionnaire errr worker