Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

LT:

Hey medanon I hope you are doing well and that you are feeling better about your upcoming studies further from home. Just wanted to thank you for being a friend when I was travelling sick in your country. I'm doing much better and while I still have some symptoms its manageable (nausea sometimes). The doctors never really figured out what it is/was though, even after the endoscopy. I just hope it continues to get better after these months.

Thanks again, if you are ever in Miami you have a friend! Stey hidratted as a wise froggo once told me!

These last 10 pounds are killer

do you have big bones? what's your frame like??

That pic is me, but yes. Tall and broad.

im short and broad. but i have hourglass body... :(
lol i think im going to cry.

Hourglass is okay! It loses weight well but I imagine it would stay soft. I have a more masculine build so I have to get very thin - marjan jonkman thin - to look good

thank you for the support
im saving your picture cause you're my thinspo!!

i would think youd be getting plenty of exercise being chased through the outback by murderous wildlife

Either don't get it or not funny

upside down pic
outback

Holy fuuuuuck garlic knots are gross eating is fucking gross i wanna runa a mile fuuuck

There was a cute black girl that posted here before. If you read this can you post again.

>eat 500 calories for 1 week
>lose 2 pounds
>eat 1200 calories for 2 days
>gain back 1 pound

Why does this happen?

eating really is sort of gross, isn't it?

Try working out lazy ass

i hope you people all remember to stay hydrated, drink some water with a bit of salt and sugar for electrolytes, and take a multivitamin every day

this bitch posts here a lot.

Water weight

Bleh I know but I'm so sedated from my new meds. I feel like I'm climbing up a mountain just walking to the bus stop.

It's so aggravating being this fatigued. I have all this mental energy that's trapped in a heavy body.

Post her pics plz.

why are you so obsessed with her lol?

Because that is her, posting about herself in user.

I'm not obsessed I just think she's cute. This is the first time I've seen her.

hey lads, roommate got an elliptical the other day i'm and wondering if it can help me get thinner. i did a bit of reading and it says it's a cardio workout and muscles will not grow larger, but i'm still worried this wont be the case. trying to lose fat and muscle

I think her name is tripskank or tripsk. Look in the achieve. I think there is a picture of her in the afro hair thread.

Ok thanks

What’s the status with the obessed guy? Did he an hero?

>There was a cute black girl that posted here before

If that's the girl in the pic you posted I though she said she wasn't black but some other ethnicity. I may be getting this mixed up though.

Thanks

Use it and eat under your maintenance calories and and you'll get thinner/leaner as long as you 're getting an adequate amount of protein.

I'ts unlikely that exercising will make anybody worse.

Right, tell that to my legs when I run. They bulk up like mad.

Tripsk is Indian btw

So who is That's the pic I posted I want more of her

I need to work out my guilt issues. All it took was for my boss to say "you dont want a garlic knot? I made em fresh just now..." and my brain is like "you fucking bitch he made those and youre basically telling him they taste like shit

He put two on a plate for me. I have a guilt about wasting food too so i ate both. 300 calories wasted. Gross.

Just burn off an extra 300 tomorrow.

>cardio machine in your home
You betta use it nigga. So fucking comfy to be able to just do some quick cardio in your own home. I jelly for sure. I also miss my grandmad old place now.

I definitely will. Im just bitching bc i fucking hate the feeling of having this much garbage in my stomach. I usually start binging at this point.

are you sprinting? fast intense running periods are more of a muscle builder, long distance endurance running at a steady pace is a cardio workout

I'm super slow I'm definitely just jogging

I see you are also from Australia.

>currently on a 48-hour fast
>I'm fucking ravenous right now
>no food in my fridge or pantry so I can't eat anything here
>there's a Five Guys literally in my apartment building

How do I fight the impulse? I keep trying to distract my thoughts through vidya and Veeky Forums but all I can think about is burgers and greasy fries.

is the perceived increase in size maybe just a pump?

Yes but since my hips are narrow it destroys my thigh gap and it's not worth it

pump should go down within a few hours though

>Five Guys IN your building
holy fuck idk if i'd be able to handle that

If your weight has only been stuck for a few weeks, it might just be your period and water weight or something like that and it'll just drain off after. If you've been stuck for longer, then you really are stuck and I find at that point need to really dial in what you are eating and do something to change things up like OMAD or even a few days of fasting.

Get in the shower, watch a movie, it's all about distraction so you have the right idea. You just have to be strong and remember your goals. Fasting really does make you a stronger person.

Yep, my unit is right by the elevator so all I have to do is go down one story, out the back entrance, and then walk 20 feet to the left and suddenly I'm right in front of their door.

I live right directly above it on the 2nd floor and can sometimes smell the grease from my balcony.

Showering's a good idea. It closes in 45 minutes thankfully.

God damn though my stomach's on fire.

>can sometimes smell the grease from my balcony.
k that's gross. I lived above an Einstein's Bagels in college for a year, the smell of the bagels wasn't too bad but I can't imagine having to smell burgers every day - even if I liked them.

It smells an awful lot like McDonald's. I don't think anything of it when I'm just out to smoke on an average day, but after fasting for 2-3 days it's tempting, especially knowing how fucking good their food is.

>smoking
we need to talk user. I care about your health.

Smoking helped cure my BED. But I know, user. I need a better vice.

tommorow is a new day... r-right anons?

What happened

Smoking cured my bulimia but it really is switching vices

i ate around 1500 calories for about 3 days now, i think i will just fast for a week. my metabolism is so slow, and also i have too much estrogen so losing weight in a regular way isn't really an option. :(

watching fat people do mukbangs is great motivation! highly recommend if you're bored and hungry!

I watch Trisha Paytas and Shane Dawson shove Taco Bell down their throats and somehow it reduces my cravings.

Same

How many lbs/kg between left (me) and right (goals)

you dont want to be the one on the right

listen qt, you're skinny as heck with a an obviously low bf%, you look fine as is, i'd estimate between 5-15 pounds though.

Nah I do thx

"Slim" vs "wow" though but thank you

thats not wow, thats sickly

...in the thinspo thread on the Veeky Forums board are u really doin this

I understrand this thread seems to be mostly femanons posting, but as a 19 year old dude am i TOO skinny? Height is 6'0 weight is 145 or something

yeah, thin isnt anorexic

are YOU really gonna do this?

Anorexia is a disease not a body type
...are YOU really that stupid?

Anorexia is a set of behaviors. Not the result. You can achieve a thin result without being ill or using harmful behaviors.

you look 100% normal in this pic, shirtless picture would be easier to judge.

pretty sure "healthy" weight for a six foot tall person is anywhere from 130lbs up to around 200lbs depending on your bf% of course. If you don't carry a ton of muscle then 145 is fine and perfectly ok.

thin isnt a body type either if YOU really wanna do this

Wow, the pastebin on this thread is actually really accurate and concise, but what exercises do thinspo lads usually do? I assume cardio all day but HIIT, low intensity long distance jogging or something else?

How much weight do you need to lose to reduce your waist line by two inches?
I'm gonna buy a pair of jeans for summer but I'm gonna go with two sizes smaller to motivate me to lose weight. I wear 33 now, so I'm gonna buy one in size 31. Is this achievable in 3-4 months?

>isn't a body type

>literally a picture of a body

Imagine being this stupid

looks like you shouldnt lose anymore, in case you havent noticed you're really skinny and look good

gonna be anywhere from 5 to 20 pounds for an inch depending on how you store fat.

should be easily achievable in 4 months.

What’s up Veeky Forums

i have my first casting coming up on February third and I’m not sure what to do to prepare. I’m a little over 6’2” and weigh 135 pounds but was wondering what should be done over the next week and a half to prepare.

Thanks user

why doesnt thinspo have a discord

^^^^^^^ Having a discord would be amazing and v helpful atleast for support.
Also, new here.

the right pic, has a thinner more fine bone structure than you. you wont look like that no matter how much weight you lose.

>believing in bone structure
Bitch she's got less fat how much do you think skeletons change, idiot?
God I forgot how retarded everyone on Veeky Forums is

What? Op on left has thicker bones in her body. She is more athletic built, the right pic she has smaller bones. She is dainty. Your bones don't lose weight no matter how much u diet

Are you trolling or are you actually this stupid

you think everyone has the same size bones? explain your logic please..

I'd hate to have her hip to shoulder ratio desu.

Are you literally retarded?

Sorry, but I refuse to take anyone who sounds like a 13-year old black girl seriously. And you legally aren't allowed to be on here any way since it's 18+ .

to achieve the body on the right, should I work out and eat at maintenance (a bit over 1800) or at a deficit (if so, how big the deficit should be)?
5'7'' (172cm) and 130lbs (59kg)

right has a bit more muscle mass than you (and better lighting) but not much. on work out days eat +250 cal surplus, basically eat your normal diet and jsut throw in a prrotein shake or something, and other days go maintenance. do this for a month or two. then you go for a deficit of like 500-1000 depending on how fast and miserable you wanna feel

This is one of the most rare and oddest criticisms I've read here lol

You're already very close to the photo on the right and I'm going to agree with everyone else and say you don't need to lose any more weight.

peanuts and coffee

Are cold showers just a meme or can they actually promote weight loss? I don't want to freeze for nothing.

i fucked up and went on a 4500 calorie binge yesterday. not looking for pity points but eating 500 cals a day and going for a little 2 mile walk for the rest of the week wouldn't be too much of a strain on my body, would it?

thinspo for ur troubles