Should I even try if I'm ugly. It feels pointless

Should I even try if I'm ugly. It feels pointless.

Fuck yes. Beauty is subjective. Just wear what you want to wear.

My style is weird as fuck. Like one day my fit was New Balance 247s, a grey crewneck and tan chinos. The next it was a Supreme tee, Levis, and Vans.

My style isn't consistent to a core or anything, and yet people always tell me they like my fits and that they can tell it's me without seeing my face, that my style is recognizable beyond brands or being sporty or dadcore or whatever.

I just wear what I like, usually people like it, if they don't fuck it. They aren't wearing it, I am, so why does their opinion matter? If you like what you're wearing, it's a good fit as far as I'm concerned.

Of course pairing and focus and coordination all matter. But before them, you should like what you're wearing. Just start from what you like, and go from there.

^^

1. You're probably not as ugly as you think you are.
2. There's a lot to be said for personality and social skills. A good looking autist is still an autist, but a charming and sociable uggo will still be charming and sociable.
Elliot Rogers was objectively a good looking guy but his personality was so repulsive that everybody shunned him.

if anything, you should try more. Good social skills and fashion can make you more attractive.

Thanks positive user

This is satire right

elliot rogers was not good looking. he had really goofy facial features/lips and was like 5'4" 100 lbs

can i save the puppy image? I really like it.
Also do what u want lol, there is almost no disadvantage to dressing well except money and over-doing it.
well fitting clothes can sometimes boost your face score by 1-2.
It seems like you have confidence issures if you are asking this, I can say that dressing to what i believe to be nice helped me gain confidence and made it easier to talk to others.
JusBUrself

Check out Johnny Rotten sometime. He was an ugly little twerp but he had his own style. For a little while he got all the pussy.

nahhh man

If you're not conventionally attractive and/or have the right personality to pull it off, dressing weird is just cringy

Depends on the ugly

Some people have that special ugly that just works.

I'm average ugly and just boring looking. Definitely don't have the unconventionally attractive thing going on.

Honestly you're probably not as ugly as you believe. Dressing better boosts confidence and your self esteem. I also recommend lifting weights and working on your body.

Unless you are literally horribly burn-victim disfigured there is plenty you can do to elevate your standing within society both physically and otherwise. It takes work and you have to be willing to do it consistently.

So do it.

Is it though? Expand on that

Post your face

Maybe it's just the people at my uni, but when I see someone who is awkward and not too good looking, and they're trying to pull off some weird ass fit, it feels like they're trying way too hard to be fashionable or cool or different

But if you're cute and/or have an eccentric personality to fit an eccentric outfit, then it feel less tryhard.

Like if you're not too good looking my rec would be like definitely dress nice, and take care of your skin, body, hair, but keep your wardrobe to a fairly normie level. Like don't go full rick or hypebeast or do anything weird ass

Definitely exercise, it's not just good for your body it's also good for your psyche. Consistent daily activity increases your baseline endorphin production and circulation which makes you more relaxed and clear headed. That's why it feels good to take a walk when you're stressed or upset.

Ah okay then. Back to giving up it is then.

Better to be well dressed and ugly than poorly dressed and ugly.

OP, If you are the pupper in pic I want you to know that you are beautiful

>or have an eccentric personality
You don't need to be born a weirdo. I speak from experience.

Not with that attitude, no. personality matters. If you are awkwardly self depreciating and have no confidence, it will make you even uglier.

Youre not gonna be swooning top tier bitches with confidence, but it helps a lot.

this is rubbish I keep hearing everywhere. Good looks bost your confidence, so people think you're attractive because you were to begin with. If you uggo and sad about it, you will be ugly because of your face, not because you lack confidence. This fallacy is bullshit.

This is bait, right?

you sound like an insecure person making excuses for not weirding out. don't do that. in the end, it's about trying things you like.

>one day my fit was New Balance 247s, a grey crewneck and tan chinos. The next it was a Supreme tee, Levis, and Vans.
you sound just awful

>New Balance 247s, a grey crewneck and tan chinos. The next it was a Supreme tee, Levis, and Vans.
lmao. good one.

If Ian Connor can make it so can you

this. If you're already ugly, don't make it worse by dressing bad.