Denim jacket inspo

I'm looking for a denim jacket to /patch/ up. I have no idea how these should fit. Can we have an inspo thread?

Goose always related.

I feel like his fit only looks good because he looks good.

I agree. The fit on that jacket is some grade a trash.

> The fit on that jacket is some grade a trash?

what do you mean? it looks just find to me

He just has no idea what he's talking about.

That jacket was specifically tailored to fit him. It is literally impossible to get a denim jacket to fit better than that without going to a tailor.

That's literally a perfect fit

You've just learned the secret of fashion.

I got no pics for inspo but denim jackets look bad on 99% of people who wear them so learn from me and just layer stuff until you feel like you could survive as a homeless person in Chicago through winter and not give a fuck

gorgeous, can i get an id or something similar?

i would die happy if i never saw this picture ever again

his fit doesn't look good, his legs look like fat sausages, his body looks like a fat sausage link stuffed into a blue crepe

>What's that, you wanna blow me again?

Did I wreck my jacket by cutting the sleeves off? And where's the best place to put patches?

lol fuck having arms thin enough to roll up fucking denim jacket sleeves

fucking kek

Actually really like this, how did you get that on the back?

Also Its different since most people typically just put shit on the back of a normal sleeved denim jacket.

Where do you get patches from m8? You could put some patches on top of breast pockets and maybe some alot the bottom of the jacket at the back. if its a thin patch.

Fatty fat fat.

what's the hype for gosling? he looks skinnyfat with face of a regular chad

just look for some vintage levi

>Goose
>skinnyfat

My uni has a print club (they carve wood prints themselves) so I got the design printed on the back. So far I've gotten patches from thrifting and online. Thanks for the help!

dad-core