Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Previous thread: MEME GODS HAVE SPOKEN EDITION - MGT gains, VHC tanking.
Discord: discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you are not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQ regarding Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
(It is also pretty basic software)
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It has been X days, why is my account not verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, it is not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you do not have instant, RH will not let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

FAQs tangentially related to Robinhood:
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, TradingView, Investing.com, and even StockTwits all have charting capabilities.g

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-appoints-executive-director-bitcoin-131500141.html
cryptocoinsnews.com/mgt-capital-rebrands-adds-bitcoin-heavyweights-advisory-board/
finance.yahoo.com/mbview/threadview/?&bn=19008204-41f5-3be7-ae09-2e531f54adc1&tid=1465999565317-739a9235-174e-4e8f-a19a-53e126665739&tls=la,d,5,3
youtu.be/iBU6oskkNEc
youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs7eTA1ct8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for moonshoes

What's going on with MGT? I got in at 3.07. Heard it might grow AH

5 different threads in one day

>VHC tanking

NEW THREAD

M G T

It's because [spoiler] tripfag vs antitrip dramatic shitposting has been up 500% [/spoiler]

/FCX/ WHERE WE AT

WHO'S RIDING SOME CHANNELS HERE

Ok kids, let's not have OP wars over whose meme stock is memeier

Anyone have any ideas on MGT? Thinking they'll exploode again tomorrow morning?

Ok so I got ToS like 5 years ago.

I learned from one of their support people today that my account wasn't TOS enabled, so I was missing certain features on it (such as the ability to see if a stock is HTB).

Why didn't they fucking tell me they had to do something to my account to add new features idgi.

How much money have you lost on VHC today, noko?

BVX IS THE MEMEIEST

If anyone is signing up today please use my ref. So ready for instant ive been waiting months

share.robinhood.com/brettv6

The fuck is with VHC, I want to get off this wild ride

MGt was the real winner here....up 60 cents

same, breh. i hope it jumps past 3.22. i need this to mop up the bloody mess my portfolio was today.

>MGT
I'm more upset that I only bought 300 shares than happy that it's going up

He told you to sell this morning remember bro? He said he hopes it drops to 4.00 so he can buy more.

Noko-NEET is never wrong

>5.98
>5.98
>5.98

YOU"VE BEEN NOKOED!

I only bought 100 bro...it's cool. Another day another meme stock handed to us by the gods.

why though? bump limit is 500. why start another thread at 350. theres like 6 robinhood threads in the catalog. We're getting 3 threads a day for no reason. This is a /rgt/ bubble, I'm shorting theres no way the robinhood threads per day goes up from here

Its right there in the name.

I bought a few just in case.

MGT today's point of resistance 2:80's. Tomorrows: 3.50's if it stays above 3.05 until 15minutes b4 close

>no money to invest

so...wait until market tomorrow, hope for dip around 3 bucks, buy it up?

finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-appoints-executive-director-bitcoin-131500141.html

Tfw I already sold for profit cuz of noko.
Oh you missing out on money? I'm sorry

buy the trough. This pump is on no news, it's just rolling pumps. build a trend line, determine where it'll bottom out based on previous lows and broader market trending. Buy in on the low, sell the next pump, repeat.

There was news this morning:

Noko! I've l;ost all my money!

Noko! NOKO!

NOOOOOKKKKOOOOOO!!!!!

Anything on AKG?

Thanks for money

Dude you guys are treating this stock like volume moves it. You're waiting on a lawsuit.
Lawsuit.
>I will speak no more of it.

I should of bought more MGT, shit.

MGT? Panic buy now or tomorrow?

tomorrow

Congrats you've learned not to put all your money in on one trade. something anyone who's ever invested before would have told you.

get tasty

>panic buy

youve got a bad case of FOMO son

>mfw wait till tomorrow
>mfw stock jumps to 3.50 easy

>BUY BUY BUY
Na I don't follow MGT much anymore, I made my GIANT SPINNING TRIANGLES. HOLY FUCK, THE HOD BROKE SO FAST I don't even follow this stock I sold already. THE CANDLES ARE BURNING AT BOTH ENDS MASSIVE SWINGING UPHAMMERS!

I'm kidding, mostly.

>I will speak no more of it

faggot, admit your shit plan is tanking you arrogant ass

I warned you not to trust tripfags

I don't think you know what "tanking" means or implies...

The good news has been coming slow and steady for past couple weeks. No idea what pumped it today. I'm thinking it will drop again. Accidently sold a couple hundred shares this morning at 2.70 instead of setting stop loss. Hype might boost it in AH... no idea.

Still holding 10 shares from 2.57 anyways...

Unless someone knows when the name change takes place, I think there will be another dip

You need to verify you own this account before you can use it with Robinhood.

We're going to make two temporary deposits by Monday June 20th. To verify your account:
Check your online bank statement for two deposits (both less than $1.00) from Robinhood (CRFN) ACH.
Tap the button below and enter the deposit amounts verify your bank account in the app:

>yfw you realize every retard buying MGT is from ST
>yfw you panic buy now and not wait for the morning dip when it will easily reverse to under $3.

This stock is literally just a bunch of retards posting false news to pump it. McAfee hasnt done anything major.

>Good gains at the VHC track today
wew lad

I'm down $1 change...

>yeah that really hurts, ouch...fuck me in the ass...I could have bought a coke from the vending machine!

Be wary of Nokapital

I give that screenshot any time it's asked for... You like that june spike? Gonna be a big(ger) month when VHC takes off.

Its trying to crash McAffee holding stronk

liking these $mgt gains t b h

Everytime I take a screencap of my luscious gains, my stocks tank.

Am I magic?

It's called god keeping you humble.
Does it to me all the time.

how when your fucking dads gains when that shit takes off. also if you get any more dank bio tips from him hit us up fampai

sell me this vhc pen

tell me when youre gonna screenshot next time so i can short :3

I can't lose on VHC. I really can't. Here's my gameplan...

Stock goes up? I cash out.
Stock goes down? I sue Apple.

Guaranteed profits. I'm sorry you're all too faggy to make money.

He knows it's not volume moving the stock, it's a lawsuit. He's still up overall.

No shit. I'm gonna rewrite the macro for screencaps to do a market sell

Those 20 cent swings on VHC give me a fucking heart attack.

MGT JUST REBRANDED

cryptocoinsnews.com/mgt-capital-rebrands-adds-bitcoin-heavyweights-advisory-board/

ALL FLIGHT PERSONNEL, REPORT TO QUARTERMASTER FOR STOCK FITTING. PURCHASE ALL AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT. AFTERHOURS LAUNCH IMMINENT

Cut it out you're fucking me up

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

forreal tho?

> sue a fruit

lol you know there's actually a class action lawsuit building up for shareholders? If you've been bagholding on VHC for awhile now you can get in on the case and make some money;

finance.yahoo.com/mbview/threadview/?&bn=19008204-41f5-3be7-ae09-2e531f54adc1&tid=1465999565317-739a9235-174e-4e8f-a19a-53e126665739&tls=la,d,5,3

Please. Stop. Noko-NEET is a fag but he has occasionally helped people. Please stop shitting up the general with this shit. You only make it worse. If people lose their money listening to him that's their fault not anyone else's.

And everything is in vch, wonderful

youtu.be/iBU6oskkNEc

youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA

Thread reminder that phase IV results for PTX are slated to be released by end of Q2.

Pic very much related. The dip is juicy today.

I just bought 1 share. Gunna retire early. Fly me to the moon baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs7eTA1ct8k

Nice but I'll just put it in small claims, me v. Apple Inc., some frivolous shit where they just settle with me. Lol

Can't lose, bruhhhh

oh man that nostalgia

>was gonna buy MGT
>didn't do it because it has already spiked and didn't wanna jump on like a hog and get fugged
>this happens

Oh well. At least I live to meme again another day.

Also, any TLOG holders here? I know it's a volatile pharma stock but why the fuck did it hover around a 2% loss all day only to drop to 9% before leaping up to a positive 3% gain?

Time to see where my 100 shares take me.

Now that markets are closed what are peoples thoughts on brexit, market and bookies think they will stay but latest poll had leave leading.

Kek MGT again
I'll buy the dip tomorrow I guess for shits n giggles

>I capslocked that it was a massive swinging uphammer and said buy buy buy.

:(

Not enough help desu senpai baka

Anything on VMEM?

So what happens when a quenced buy order doesn't go thru on robinhood

I got a quence at 3.23 for mgt tomorrow

Noko I appreciate it but I gotta stick to my principles. Even if they leave me out of massive gainz

bought 6000 shares of mgt

is this good? :3

I jumped in for 72 shares. I know there has to be a bunch of cryptofags waiting to bump that stock now.

72 shares? why even bother?

this, if you're not dripping $100k on it, just kill yourself no you loser pieces fo shit

>quenced

i assume you mean queued

if you put in the order 'good for the day' then it canceled at the market close

if you put the order 'good till canceled' then it still exists and will try to fill at market open

Oh no, is some user trying to make fun of my lack of funds? However will I recover from some faceless anons critiquing me?

>make fun of my lack of funds
not making fun of you, just wondering why you would bother trading with such a low sum

you're not going to make any money

>"Get rid of GEVO" (up 10.45%)
>"Buy VHC" (down 2.6%)
>Doesn't know t b h = desu
>Claims to have been here since 2004
>Claims to have called CPXX, never not once posted a screencap of his buy/sell on that stock
>Claims to be a skilled trader, lost money 3/16-4/6, lost more money 4/6-4/26, recovery from 4/26-5/16, lost it again, then had one good month to now.
>Wont show how much he is investing with
>"Texas court ruled that Apple violated four patents held by VirnetX and awarded the company $625.6 million in damages. As Apple appealed the decision, VirnetX actually requested that the judge increase the payout by an additional $190 million. VirnetX also wants an injunction against FaceTime, iMessage, and other Apple software features."
That was february, and when the announcement came out the stock went to 7 and then crashed. VHC then announced its appealing in order to get damages re-assessed. I'm hoping for court announcement on the 16th but I'm not waiting for the supposed >$41/share.

>you
>caring this much about some tripfag

dunno about him but I put in $50 and just do it for fun
someday I might get the hang of it and start tossing around real money, but right now I've got too many other things to worry about

>you're not going to make any money

Dude, money is money. Enough 30 dollar gains turn into hundred dollar funds. RH is my play account anyway. Also the funds I am using for this is what I got from my FRO sell. That patch started as 175 bucks, working it has grown it to 229 as of right now.

Secondly the injunction is likely, and would benefit apple (probably) as they would switch over to using Gabriel for security showing that VHC tech wasnt needed, lessoning the cost in damages.