What backpacks do you use?

What backpacks do you use?

And what backpack would you get if you had an unlimited budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

filson.com/luggage-bags/weatherproof-leather.html
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N3MYK6P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
farfetch.com/shopping/men/yohji-yamamoto--military-bonsack-backpack-item-11630280.aspx
amazon.com/Backpack-P-KU-VDSL-AUGUR-Computers-Backpacks-Mountaineering/dp/B00QSWUYGE
amazon.com/gp/product/B0032T8JUO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i use a herschel right now

i want pic related

A nice outdoors backpack that I found at a garage sale for $10. Looked it up and it was $190 new. Looks kinda shit, but it works well. Every nice backpack I find ends up cost $500+ so I'm just happy with what I have.

muji. it was cheap, functional, and falls just right

bump

dis

Chrome's Cardiel Fortnight 2.0
Completely waterproof, good sized laptop sleeve, a little over 33L volume. Only downside is that it doesn't have bottle holder nets, but my water bottle clips onto the straps anyway if I need it.

Tumi is god

God tier.

i cant stand backpacks
hand bags / messenger bags is where its at

filson.com/luggage-bags/weatherproof-leather.html

Perfect backpack unless you're autistic and carry a bunch of shit you don't need.

I'm thinking about buying this, but I'm not sure if I can pull out of

whitegirl-core

those leather pulls for the zippers tend to break after a week or so of use.

it really depends on your lifestyle, where do you work and your body

Current backpack, works great for uni and work, just wish it was a little more water repellent

What bad is that?

I've had this herschel for so mamy years the zipper is yellowed. If you ever do get a herschel, the first thing to do is rip that horrible tag off the front

Nice fit on my back/shoulders, I wear it out and about and get asked about it sometimes

This is pretty cool. I definitely would have worn something like this back when I was at FSU. The handle looks a little weak though. Might want to paracord wrap it.

I remember being in high school when we used to see kids wear these we would take the loop at the top of the bag and pull back as hard as we could so the bag would hit the floor together with the disgusting fucking autist that came with it.

>What backpacks do you use?
stained patched up old jansport
>And what backpack would you get if you had an unlimited budget?
picrel, maxp condor 2

>muh herschel
>muh jansport

I swear it's like you guys intentionally decide to have a collective, terrible, taste.

Post something original then, you fucking idiot. Are you having a bad day?

out of like 15 images posted theres one jansport and one herschel

Honesty is a vice nowadays?
Throw yourself and your old skools in the garbage.

thots?

I use this.
Way too fucking many buckles and straps, but it extends so I can fit an entire crate of 20 beers in it so it's all good.

ID? i like this

Amazon UK.
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N3MYK6P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a shitty swiss army backpack that my Dad bought me at Wal-Mart years ago. The seams are coming apart and all the zippers are broken. Now that I have my own money I’m probably going to buy a Herschel once I stop being lazy and get around to it, even though my friends in NYC keep telling me I’ll look like a basic bitch.

Just got this, been looking for a nice leather backpack for a while and i really liked the style of this when I saw it on the winter SSENSE sale, but it sold out before I could buy it. I went in the store near me and i just so happened to show up the day before their sale ended, and got an extra 15% off of the 50% sale they had going on. I was super happy haha

Muji

Nigger spotted

I can almost smell you through my computer

I use this

r8

Normie/10
Every preppy kid had one of these in high school. It was either this, or a Herschel. Color is also a no go for me in regards to bags.

>which backpack do you use?
Brooks Islington
>if you had unlimited money?
probably this $1800 yohji one that can no longer be found anywhere
farfetch.com/shopping/men/yohji-yamamoto--military-bonsack-backpack-item-11630280.aspx

Can someone recommend me some fah and durable daypack for edc that attaches close to the body? I'm sick of not being able to run with my backpack on without it wobbling from side to side, up and down.

Thanks in advance, fellas.

youre welcome

I want a backpack, not a jacket with back pockets.

a fake supreme 17ss black backpack

t. zhang>

how do these hold? been thinking of buying one.

YALL ALREADY KNOW

or this

Everyday I use my GORUCK SK26, and I love it. It's extremely similar to the GR1, except with an exterior of utmost simplicity and plainness, without the Molle straps or velcro patch rectangle. I highly recommend obtaining one, though they're quite scarce and difficult to find nowadays. If you ever do find one for sale, I advise purchasing it immediately. I have nothing but good to say about it.

Not a backpack, but it IS a nice bag.....

and then you got your ass beat, right?

too minimalistic. looks rather stupid.

Rotc kys

anything thats cheap, black/grey, and can hold 1-2 textbooks

messenger bags are for fags

I have an sd20 I used for backpacking for the past year, pretty nice but doesn't have great internal weight distribution nor suspension (no belt or sternum strap)

Oh, I like those. I don't have one, but I like them. Also, personally I cannot stand sternum straps. Even backpacking with a huge-ass Gregory Pack or Kelty Bag or whatever, the very first thing I always do is remove the damn sternum strap. The belt helps though, if it's a particularly heavy and hefty pack. I did about three quarters of the John Muir Trail with a big enormous pack like that, but if and when I do it again, I'm doing it in my own unconventional way and not with a Kelty, Gregory, etc. By the way, are you a female? Or are you just into ultralight backpacking? Or both? 'Cos the lack of organized internal weight distribution and internal suspension is the SD20s strongest point AND weakest point: it just depends on your intentions and purposes, if you see what I'm trying to get at. Anyways, I very much dig those packs.

sternum strap is useful to make the pack sit well, otherwise the straps can restrict your arms. Obviously if you have a frame pack it's necessary to hold the pack on without hurting your shoulders too.

I'm male 6', I travel permanently. Mainly in cities. Not UL by any means, pack is about 4kg but when travelling in cities you don't really carry your bag often, put it down as soon as you stop walking (which I guess makes the lack of straps a bit of an advantage).

The bag carries basically my tablet, camera, and clothes. I stuff the clothes in first and the electronics on top (with the tablet in the back pocket). I have a leather sheet to give it some structure.

It's problems aren't major, packing lighter and better fix most of the issues. It's a bit big and I've been lurking for an sd15 or echo to swap it for... :p

Not a bad backpack. This thing holds pretty much everything I need and then some.

amazon.com/Backpack-P-KU-VDSL-AUGUR-Computers-Backpacks-Mountaineering/dp/B00QSWUYGE

cote&ciel isar in black small
waiting on this to come in so i can start using it instead

ay FSU lads

>I travel permanently. Mainly in cities.

Bro, user, you honestly sound cool as hell. I wish I knew you in real life, actually. Real life as in not online, but real life. Anyway, your system is well thought out. Personally, I love my sk26 - it's all I'll ever need backpack-wise. To my mind it's literal perfection. For me personally that is. The user who criticized it for being retardedly plain-looking isn't necessarily wrong; it's not the right pack for him, but it is for me. It's fits my build perfectly, and I find it comforting to always have it with me. And plus, clothing-wise, it fits well with how I dress, 'cos I'm completely obsessed with and madly in love with raglan tops. My old as hell, trusty Carhatt J268, my old as hell, trusty heavyweight raglan Carhartt USA raglan hoodie, both fit me like a glove and go extremely with that pack's looks. Permanent traveller-wise, it's what I wear. Hell, I've even got RAGLAN EYES, black circles like pic related, which I post merely to show how well raglan looks on people with certain facial features. And design-wise \ fashion-wise I see the gorucks as sort of raglan-ish, with those slanty pockets. But anyway, I dig what you're saying, and I see the intelligence of it, friendo.

Standard ghetto bag. Works perfectly for almost a decade now.

I use a navy blue version of this one

pretty happy with it so far.

only possible downside is the kinda narrow opeing on the top. if you carry lots of books and folders it might get hard to get a single one, packed in the very front, out of it.

Nice

I had one nearly identical to this a while back. It seems like a bunch of different companies but this bag from the same wholesaler and just slap their names on it and shill it on Amazon.
That being said, it's a good bag, looks good, and it can be found for cheap. Watch out for those zippers though, the pot metal they use will wear out eventually and the pockets will become useless

I just use this one. Pic related has it rolled autistically bad, if you are neat about it it looks better. It has a potential volume of 9 gallons, but unless you fill it with shit, it's slim enough. Great for those who might become homeless at any given moment

my gf has one, it has a lot of cute features for a cheap ikea bag. It's pretty massive thanks to lack of compression and stiff bottom, but at least the roll top is adjustable. I do wish it cinched down more at the top though

The GOAT. Remove logo and add custom/personal patch for maximum effay

i'm in fashion school and been using an old vintage leather bagpack, but now i gotta keep bringing my pattern rulers (60cm) and a bunch of A3, so i've been carrying more than 3 bags to uni

should i go for a new back pack that fits all my shit or just start carrying a suitcase?

I'd buy a genuine leather Randoseru. I'm currently settling for a black 17" laptop Kanken backpack.

dude don't fall for the randoseru meme, its a back pack for children

it'll look like u are into ddlg

>implying I'll ever be able to afford one

ddlg has ruined everything cute

Been loving this. Picked it up on clearance for 15$. Looks way better in person. I like the sleekness and the red inside.

I use this backpack and if I had an unlimited budget I would still use this backpack.

id?

begone

i have the black one but i want this

Maxpedition?

>current
Pic related
>unlimited budget
Pic related but the new one, they added a pocket. $300

I recently picked this one up, but it is a tad small (20L) for me.

Thinking about splurging on a 26L GR1

so it's a GR1 without the molle or patch area?

what am i missing?

herchel or eastpak for everyday carry?

which model is this?

what's ur favourite museum?

sooo, it's not a good bag then. wtf are you thinking? what represents a shitty bag to you? the bag he posted is ugly, cheap, garbage.

Terrible backpacks fit for a middle schooler. Those jansports and eastpacks look like purses on a real man.

GOAT backpack. Not too big, perfect for bombing around town. This backpack has lasted me 2 years with no rips or fails. I am complimented on it often. And it's only $30.

amazon.com/gp/product/B0032T8JUO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

hmm probably national gallery in london! i really wanna go to the louvre and l'orangerie some day

>hand bags / messenger bags is where its at
if you want an uncomfortable bag that gives you scoliosis and severely limits what actions you can perform

>tfw just have a $20 jansport type (but brandless) military backpack with deep pockets no extra amenities and opens flat like a bucket

It’s the best backpack I’ve ever owned and never again will I purchase a backpack that doesn’t open like a bucket with zippers down to the bottom

amazon basics 12 pound backpack in black with the label cut off

I have the small Muji, looks really nice + fits everything well enough. Only had for a month and it seems to be doing OK

I K E A