Terrorwave

Alright Veeky Forums, this is my first time on here so be patient. I've recently lost a lot of weight and have an opportunity to build a new wardrobe. I really like the terror wave aesthetic and want to fill out my closet with a lot of it, but I need guidance. If it matters I'm about 240lbs and 6'4". I have a decently muscular build, kinda bouncer bod. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eU6u781N4Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you asking for, specifically?
>Maker
>style
>region
?

PS I don't have a huge budget. Only around $600 to start from scratch on a wardrobe. I was about 365lbs last time I went shopping.

I'm a total newbie. I know almost nothing about fashion because I have spent the vast majority of my life ashamed of my body. If I'm honest I don't even know what questions to ask at this point. All relevant info is going to be new to me.

Where to buy, what brands, how to get the terrorwave look with out the skinny ass body, what should be kept in mind assembling outfits, etc.

I see a lot of xxl and 3xl sized milsurp pieces at a local donation place i go to, so maybe try places like those? Decently cheap for certain items you might want in your wardrobe

This is fine, sticky is always a nice read, but most now say its "outdated"

Where are you located? I can suggest shopping somewhere that sells "generic" clothing, something thats not so identifiable (i.e, logos and brands)

tuxbell.com
Forgot to include

ID on those filas?

What's sticky?

I'm located in Austin, Texas.
Thanks much bro.

Tuxbell.com
Np buddy

Fila court 13 low

Fila original tennis *

MANS NOT HOT-core

These are all options

can you actually pull this look off? I grabbed this off of a waywt thread. Does it work?

You tell me.

All really good

anyone have any more oc of ppl wearing it and not the same tumblr pictures?

what do you mean smokes as accessories? do yall actually care them around as accessories and never smoke or why are they under that category

"Always carry cigarettes and a lighter, its a great ice breaker."

It's from Spy Game. Also, most people who dress like this tend to smoke. So, it's suggestions for cigarettes at best. Zippos are impractical, so those are out. The only way to improve it is to change the Camels to Camel Turkish Royals (The old blue pack, not the new red kind) and the Lucky Strikes to the original soft pack unfiltered.

wayment.... so you go out with multiple, different packs of cigs?

Are you being obtuse?

Can women wear terrorwave?

Yes. It is gender neutral.

Kind of hard to see, still you get the idea.

>$600
for 600 you can lose 100 lbs and actually look good in these or live long enough to wear them out

This kind of matches terrorwave.

>lol unicorns are so cute, all my friends are guys and i fucking love cupcakes

My big plan for spring.

W2c shoes

Please keep these basic bitches to yourself.

Lurk harder.

Calm down faggot.

Wtf is this shit? Lmao

Me just looking in Google images for terrorwave-esque fashion instead of reposting the same ten inspo pictures that are in every thread like this.

If you can do better, I welcome you to do it.

Stop posting normcore grills

Terrorwave is just normcore with a balaclava, maybe a milsurp jacket, and a molotov. We all know what the normcore part looks like

These aren't terrorists, just faggot role-playing antifa, coffee shop commies

bad thread, needs more terror

God I love her

No one actually wears a balaclava out in public you dumb faggot, people only wear a face wrap or scarf at most, holy shit get it together.

I never said they were terrorists?

I approve

Ok. Maybe post something that actually fits the description than some shitty normie shit

Are you being intentionally dense or are you legit retarded?

trash

Good stuff

S L A V E C O R E

>in a terrorcore thread

>being a fag
>bankrobbers are now terrorists
>spetsnaz are terrorists
>fuck it, everyone terrorists

how do you guys feel about a 4.5 inch diameter circular belt buckle with a simple sailboat on it? too out of place for terrorwave?

Is it possible to keep the terrorwave look in hot summers?

None of this trash is terrorwave, just basic uni thot wear.

obviously not

Rhodesian core

>> ect ect
samefag fucking roastie whore PLEASE end your life

A hero for fashion and freedom, big shoutout
w2c similar jacket?

You're stupid, go to bed.

Is the klankening terrorwave?

ATX too!

Get the fuck off page seven bump.

German Army Trainer Shoes (gats)

I wear them for biking and hiking. I've never gotten more looks than when biking through a crowded university campus wearing a balaclava. Perhaps I would've gotten more looks walking, or perhaps they looked because they were watching out for a cyclist. Either way it was fun.

They're looking at you wondering why your dumbass is wearing a skimask, which stops most people from wearing them in public.

If you're snowboarding, skiing, or wearing it under a helmet, it's a bit different. Or when the weather calls for it, and even then a scarf and beanie are more socially acceptable and usually readily available, while being apart or should be apart of the wardrobe you would of already assembled before spending frivolously on a fucking balaclava.

Literally the only time I found it necessary to wear a balaclava was when I worked in an oilfield near Wamsutter, Wyoming and it was 15 degrees with >20mph wind speeds.

Yup man

Kek

if those are Irish they may be guys in disguise.

No, they're the girlfriends of whatever PIRA boys were around and were handed firearms.

youtu.be/eU6u781N4Bg

You can tell the women from the drag shots because the women always have that dumpy 70's style of fupa-extenuating slacks and be wearing balaclavas. When it's dudes, you can tell from the man hands, masculine frames shoddily-hidden by non-form fitting skirts, photographic angles concealing a lack of breasticles and wiggish hair obscuring their faces

terrorwave?

thanks for the clarification

No, not in my opinion.

Not a problem.

Whatev brah, it's fun, and they're excellent for cold weather cycling. Also, I'm pretty shy, so it feels liberating having my face concealed, and especially moving quickly, where I'm unlikely to have to explain myself. As long as nobody feels threatened or thinks I'm committing crimes, who cares what's socially acceptable when your identity is concealed?

I spend a lot more money on other /k/ stuff to worry about spending $5-10 on a balaclava. I have several. They're very cheap on milsurp sites if you buy them in packs, often only $2-3 per mask. They make good/funny gifts.

I feel beyond faggy wearing scarves, so I only use them in extreme conditions, in combination with a balaclava. They perform a different function than masks, neither is really a good substitute for another.

Scarf + hat:
Pros:
-Warm neck
-You can approach strangers and enter public buildings
-People can see your pretty face

Cons:
-Cold face
-Looks faggy
-Scarf must be loosened/removed to regulate body temperature during physical activity

Balaclava + hat:
Pros:
-Warm face
-Can make you look like a terrorist/criminal
-Can be positioned to uncover face, folded down like a scarf, or folded up like a hat
-Only have to unzip jacket to allow air to cool your neck/chest
-Can remove hat for further cooling while keeping your ears/nose from hurting
-More likely to be made from moisture-wicking materials
-Stows smaller, easier to hang onto when you go indoors

Cons:
-Can make you look like a terrorist/criminal
-Will probably make you look like an autistic retard larping as a terrorist/criminal
-You may alarm people
-Does not warm neck well on its own, your must wear a jacket with a warm, tight-fitting collar

You're an autistic sperg. It makes it worse knowing I share another board without. Go buy a G trigger and fuck off.

Shit looks retarded, you look retarded.

What are you doing in a terrorwave thread if you don't like them?

Show me a male wearing a scarf that doesn't look like a faggot. No operators in shemaghs either, since regular people can't pull them off.

I like balaclavas, I don't think they should be worn in public unless, like I had said the weather calls for it.

I don't really see the point in posting this picture, anytime I see someone in public with a balaclava, I think they're a faggot, just as when you see men with a scarf on.

>No operators in shemaghs either, since regular people can't pull them off.
What the fuck is this even about? Even if I wanted to post a shemagh, I fucking would since it is a scarf. Nice opinion, fag.

If I want to post some Green Beret, I fucking would since they would go for a shemagh and watch cap over a fucking balaclava in the cold hills of the Korengal when it snows, you fucking idiot.

Also what was that shit earlier about a scarf leaving you with a cold face? You do realize you can use them as a face wrap as well? Fuck you.

Yeah that dude does look like a faggot imo. By faggot, I mean effeminate/queer. I mean he's stylin, but it doesn't suit my tastes. I would feel uncomfortable wearing a scarf, using hair product, cuffing my jeans just right, etc. Doesn't look like he's wearing the scarf just because he's cold either (no hat, gloves, people behind him are lightly dressed).

If by faggot you mean a person wearing a balaclava in public looks like an autistic retard, then I can agree sometimes. I think there's wiggle room. A fat neckbeard who wears with one with his walmart tactical backpack to walk to class everyday comes off differently from someone who's biking around on a winter night in a balaclava. Same thing with a scarf, I don't think someone's necessarily a faggot for wearing one to keep warm, but that they generally do when they wear them as an accessory like in your picture.

My point about the shemagh is that a regular person wearing it looks faggy in the way you think a person wearing a balaclava in public looks retarded.
Special forces in Afghanistan wearing shemagh - looks cool. Civilian wearing shemagh in public - cringey.
IRA fighter in balaclava - looks cool. Regular person wearing balaclava in public - cringey (in your opinion, sometimes not in mine, fine).

You got me on the scarf as face mask thing. Given that, I still contend that a balaclava makes a functionally superior face mask, as well as being more modular, secure, easier to deal with, better at keeping ears warm, blah blah blah

You never said post a picture where a person is in dire need of the scarf, only of one where a man is wearing it, that's what I did.

You failed to mention it was winter, I can kind of understand but would still think you look like a retard.

Some people can pull of shemagh, as long as they're wearing more than a dark shirt to compliment it, like a parka and a beanie, otherwise it looks like you're an idiot that stepped out of a 2007 time machine.

>modular
What the fuck does that even mean to you?

>secure
Can you not tie a scarf?

>easier to deal with
Easier to lose.

>better at keeping ears warm
Fuck no, I don't care if it is nylon or kevlar, it isn't warmer than a fleece watch cap and a scarf, holy shit get out of here with that.

You're going to be colder than me and cops are going to look at you funny, along with the general populace.

Balaclavas are for DA, not da public.

That dude does look like a faggot imo. That's just my preference though. I mean he's stylin, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing a scarf like he is (nor would I want to use hair product, cuff my jeans just right and so on). The people behind him are dressed lightly and he has no hat or gloves, so it appears he's accessorizing with it, which is, to me, gay as shit. Or perhaps the weather is just cold enough for either a scarf or hat and he chose scarf, but I'd choose hat and a jacket with a collar.

By faggot, I mean he looks effeminate/queer. If by faggot you mean people wearing balaclavas in public look like autistic retards, we can find some common ground. If you think anyone wearing one automatically looks retarded, fine, but I disagree. I can agree if it's some fat sperglord walking to class every day all winter wearing one. For someone biking around on a winter night, it's (to me) not only excusable, but can even look cool. Or perhaps somebody trying to pull off some kind of graffiti artist/drug lord/general criminal look could look cool.

My point about the shemagh is that only dudes wearing them in Afghanistan look cool, the same way you might appreciate pictures of terrorists in balaclavas but think regular people wearing them look retarded. But since I don't know of any pictures of regular people pulling off balaclavas, you've probably got me there.

You got me on the scarf as face wrap too, forgot about that. However, I still contend that a balaclava makes a functionally superior face covering. It's more modular, secure, forms a better seal, better at keeping ears warm blah blah blah