Am I FUCKING autistic? Why can't I find a pic related jacket clone for cheap...

Am I FUCKING autistic? Why can't I find a pic related jacket clone for cheap? This shit looks like you could pick it up from your local thrift shop for fucking $20 but no, it costs nearly 1000 fucking dollars

rodd-and-gunn-avondale-jacket-269

Can anybody help me find a jacket exactly like this for cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.mango.com/gb/men/jackets-leather/pocket-suede-jacket_23030379.html?c=35&n=1&s=prendas_he
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, I'm gonna save you twenty years of misery and failed relationships, ok OP?

LEARN TO COMPROMISE.

Learn NOW, before the big shit comes up. The fiancee, move to another state, sign a record contract, design a product type shit.

That's all really big important stuff, man. And you will fail and become like me, lost on a burmese stop motion animation website in your 30's, if you are unable to forgo your vision and compromise for what can work ASAP.

Otherwise its winter and you got no jacket, you dig?

>LEARN TO COMPROMISE.
have fun being average

>me
>average

Haw haw haw

I see, I see
I used to think like that. Hard edged. No alternatives. Got me some good times, sure. But it also led me to miss out on and fuck up a lot of great opportunities.

Have fun trying to get luxury shit with your poorfag budget.

Maybe you just weren't cut out and were just pretending all that time but you were just average all along and it was only a matter of time before you got average, just like the rest of them, where you truly belong.

Sure thing, guy!

here you go little guy
shop.mango.com/gb/men/jackets-leather/pocket-suede-jacket_23030379.html?c=35&n=1&s=prendas_he
he's right
you're an abhorrent excuse for a man if you're obsequious and unctuous towards compromise

every man makes their own fate in life, acquiescence of a mediocre fate born of your own volition is a very sad thing

Grow up, faggot
Stop with the shit tier logic and the no true scotsman slippery slope imagination causation bullshit
I went to school. I went to school(s). Plural. Jesus, you fucking sound like such a schizo affective pollack right now. Honestly.

I'm, like, disappointed in you. Am I being rused, perchance?

You didn't understand a word of what I just said which is very sad

A pseudo-intellectual indeed

You're fast!

I know a double negative when I see one

buddy

I haven't got anything else to say to you nor do I want to converse with you for obvious reasons so

'ok'

You talk like we dated
Only I can instill that degree of disillusioned bitterness in a woman

Says the autistic fagget

What an absolute load of shit.

Autism: the post

Lack of Life Experience OR "The Pain YEt To Come: The Post".

We're gonna double bill it, seeing as there are two insecure half men renting space on my balls tonight. Makes sense, right?

Seriously tho, when you wake up 35 one day and it hits you both? You will remember this moment. If not, maybe I will, 20 years down the road, beneath a sunset, and right as I raise that Guinness to my lips, I'll pause and think of you.

Under my breath, I'll mumble the following as the laughter rises up:

"Stupid little faggots."

Then I'll go back to watching that sunset. When night falls I'll pull up my favorite Ike & Tina biopic on Amazon and fall gently asleep on a designer couch whilst Tina fucks up the first verse of 'Nutbush City Limits' YET AGAIN.

Anyways...
That was fun to assemble. Thanks, faggots.

Jesus, your creative writing skills are terrible

A grand is around what you should be looking at for a new leather jacket. Pay less and you're likely buying garbage.
I would recommend skipping leather jackets entirely and maybe cop a harrington jacket.
Much easier to pull off, similar details.

Delishus bait, was it not?

blow me fag

google "suede golf jacket" "suede harrington jacket"