Uniqlo U

Are you copping anything at the drop?

Does anyone have info on the EU droptime. Is it the same as the US (ie 2-3 am the 26th)?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/au/
uniqlo.com/au/store/men-uniqlo-u-cotton-jacket-4059500020.html#more_views
uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/eu/en/men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want a pair of either the wide fit taper or straight angle jeans but idk how they'll fit so i'll probably just get both and keep the one i like more. i like some of the shirts and stuff too but the best ones aren't coming out with this drop

Black straight jeans and one of the t-shirts. I'll probably return the shirt if the fabric is not thick enough.
The ankle chino looks interesting but I just bought several pairs of dickies so I dont need more chinos.

the cargo is decent, that's all

waiting for the 2nd part march release

9am 26th according to my newsletter

9 am brit time ?

Probably going to buy the mock neck in purple and crew neck pullover in blue

Uniqlo twitter said on a reply it's 8am for UK

eu subscriber so probably diffrent time

Copping the white shirt with thicker orange stripes. Probably also getting the short sleeve with olive stripes when it drop in march.

Black shirt with navy stripes for some Yohji fits, off white shirt with orange stripes, maaaybe the black 3/4 chinos or the black shorts and a bunch of stuff for my gf

i might get the brick orange parka but idk if i should size down to small or not. i got the blouson in medium during the fw17 drop and it's so large that i rarely wear it

How do their clothes usually run? tts?

I'm 6'2 and 160

the uniqlo u stuff is usually fairly oversized. go tts if you want a more boxy fit, size down if you want it to fit more like whatever your size usually is

Post pic
I can’t imagine a body with those stats outside an slp or rick show

im tall but a stick, always between M and L.

I just saw someone recommend the M for a 5'3 manlet so unsure if it's way too small for me

6ft 175lbs and I always get M/30-32 pants and L tops

it's skinny but not Christian Bale on Machinist skinny, even 145lbs on this height would be considered healthy bmi

Does this stuff sell out quick? I was planning to buy a piece or two when I get my paycheck ( physical store)

They say that, but i bet items will come online earlier

Depends what. Last time the good sizes of the wool blend pants were all gone in less than 15 mins. Also, show up 30mins early since last time they opened the collection before the stated time

There's a very nice striped collar shirt I'm going to buy, there's also 1 or 2 tees im interested in though.

How do I know what pieces drop january and which ones march?

>nice striped collar shirt I'm going to buy
this, the white/orange one is nice

Shite is up in Australia, definitely buying the mid-wash straight ankle jeans, some tees and the plum long-sleeve shirt. Might come back for some of the cotton pants when the collection goes on sale.

This segment of the release has some strong basics but it feels a bit lacklustre overall.

This shirt looks pretty nice, will prolly also get a white sweater, maybe the cardigan in black. One of the tees maybe, when they drop later.

Cheap and (probably) decent quality, Uniqlo is unironically one of the best brands to just fill in the blanks in your wardrobe

This. Pairs nicely with statement pieces from regular lemaire, Yohji and CDGH+

Uniqlo run's slightly large, get the small.

I meant that I'd go a few days after they drop. I'm in Uerope too, if that matters.

Looks like this should be most popular item despite it is not included in lookbook, Can someone explain hype around it?

thats not horrible

i am around 6'0 and 133 lbs

woops meant to reply to

different color in the lookbook.

the posted colorway looks like a piece you could experiment with and goes well with other designer pieces like others have stated

I wanted the jeans but theyre cropped pretty high at 28 inches. My usual inseam is 32. Kinda want to try it though. How do you pull off cropped jeans?

Interesting because I havent seen this style anywhere, for me it is more vingae Hugo Boss business aesthetic.
"Noisy" prints from uu17 were much closer to typical Lemaire pieces.

that's nothing, user. i fluctuated between 118 and 130 lbs. for a long time at 6'4". it was a weird shape

does any one think going to nyc to cop will be a bad idea ? i wanna try the stuff on but and scared by crowds

Just copped the dark green heavyweight crew neck tee

I just want the tee but I want free shipping as well.
Am I being an asshole if I buy the pants and return it to qualify for free shipping?
They offer free returns

false, cargo fits like ass, seen it in person

wide trousers is where it's at

I do this all the time. One of the return center is close to my work so i return stuff all the time.
Never had a problem. But it will take a while for them to return your money, like 2 or 3 weeks. Never had a problem though.

just do it in store

In my country you can only get store credit if you return at the store. You need to return the items via post to get your cash back. But it's free so not really a problem.

waited till i got home to buy this with some other shit and its FUCKING GONE ALREADY FUCKING HELL CUNT

Jesus I know it's for spring summer but do they really need to crop all the fucking pants? I love the wide fit wool pants last season and looking forward to cop the cotton version. I'm 6'2 I will look retarded with a 28" inseam.

Is it out in the us now?

i got this. material really surprise me given how cheap they were.

Oversized shirt, thats all.

not sure whether to get blue or reddish. BLue striped shirts are pretty played out/common since vetements/raf etc. so may go for this.

This looks nice tho, may get this too.

Anyone have recs on shit if I wanna go for loose comfy?

im copping this one and the weird orange shirt. are those good choices?

Get a head porter instead

wtf is that

Head Porter, the name of a Japanese brand who specify in high quality bags and luggish. It's designed by Hiroshi Fujiwara, who also does Fragment Design.

cool but they dont sell those here. also i dont want big ass shoulder bags like that. i want something like a small fanny pack. idk if the one from uniqlo is like that. i dont see it on the lookbook

Thoughts on this color on a brown dude? I want to start wearing more colors.

that is small, it looks big because the model is Japanese

This was last season from uniqlo so expect similar

typical poo in loo hindu festival color

Gonna wait for the store drop tomorrow. Looking to get the crewneck tshirts in a few diff colors and a pair of the tapered jeans

oh okay... it looks... not that good desu. ill just buy a vintage fanny pack and wear it on my shoulder

The bluish grey and pink colors would suit you well

Kek. You're right.

Thanks I'll check them out.

idk if this is a good shirt or not but i like the color. is it too much or nah

Weekday has some nice ones and are pretty affordable.

i dont live in the us so i cant buy those but those look good! ill probably just buy those cheap ass fanny packs

Weekday is a European brand famalam, they don't even ship to the US I think.

im from the philippines senpai so i cant order lol

Oh wow yeah that must suck then

i thought i would never see that image again. @google pls delete that

I need some basic tees. Which one is better, the supima or the normal cotton? I heard supima is thinner?

no yeah its totally outplayed by now dont cop or girls will laugh at you

Just the blue colour desu, don't really care about them, but pic related colour seems decent but not sure what could match well with it.

Recs?

whoops meant to post this

I was obviously mocking the fact that a blue striped shirt would be played out

misread babes ;)

but both colorways are fine imo

lads: wide fit tapered or straight ankle, which one will be slimmer? i do want some less slim pants but I also don't want to be wearing trash bags, and it's hard to tell which is slimmer by the pics + no measurements on the site

Check out uniqlo austalia website. The collection is already out there, so youcan get the measurement + fit pics. Also I suspect one of the models is a manlet. The cargo pants has a rather short inseam but he had to cuff it.

Wait are these chinos actually purple?? I want them in brown ffs

awesome thanks!

Already sold out in white/mustard damn

Can someone link the Aus website

uniqlo.com/au/

Its easier if you are in inkognito mode

ffs the carrot fit trousers are the one item i wanna see a picture of. any one got one ?

>All the high rise trousers are also cropped

uniqlo.com/au/store/men-uniqlo-u-cotton-jacket-4059500020.html#more_views

Iktf user. I fucking hate cropped pants. But I think I'm still gonna cop the straight cut jeans in black. I'll just return it if it looks retarded on me.

could purple be passable as brown? ;_;

anyone get fit pics?

lmao they look so fucking bad, sucks cuz it was the color way i was most excited about

Where the fuck do I buy this when in Europe? Can't find shit, a link would be amazing.

me too, was the only thing I would cop.

Dont want to spend all my cash on rafs

uniqlo.com/UniqloU18ss/eu/en/men/

drops tomorrow guy

Yeah I thought so too until I saw some aussie cunts saying things sold out, but it's probably different timezones.
It drops tomorrow 3AM (GMT+1) right?

US has a set time on the site but EU dont, says 9am in my newsletter tho

anyone know if u stuff fits like regular uniqlo??

i have to size up in a lot of uniqlo clothes because im a long boy so idk

kinda. last season i bought a medium and the length is good but it can come a little baggy. do measurements on your own body and see how they might fit.

>the whole theme of this season is “loose for a more relaxed look”
I just want shirts with cool patterns goddammit

Go for your regular uniqlo size but dont expect the same fit, UU has complitely different aesthetic/proportions
Trying to reach "normie slim fit" look with UU pieces is retarded

>Trying to reach "normie slim fit" look with UU pieces is retarded
I sized down on the shirts they released last time and it fits perfect
normal uniqlo sized down shirts have sleeves too short and neck too tite but this one fit like a dream
wasn't the biggest fan of the fabric but whatever

oh and I heard some good things about sizing down with the parka as well that thing was huge if you went for your real size, oversized even if you sized down

How do the hoodies fit? Looking for something baggy