Am I a bad person for rejecting someone because of their clothing style (or lack off)

Am I a bad person for rejecting someone because of their clothing style (or lack off)

depends on if you actually dress well or are just an arrogant faggot

No, why would you be?

Fuck me
They are so cool

I guess that I got an alright sense of style
The guy that I'm talking about is a "I don't care how I look as long as I'm comfy" type of person
He is nice and all, but damn he could atleast try

yeah, you're fucking shallow as hell

I dunno, I guess that I don't want to come off as shallow??
Yeah, looks isn't everything, but I do want something nice to look at

Nope
But you're going to learn that one person can't have everything you want. Take it from an old(er) user that has dated quiet a bit. Typically anyone with a stable personality and career and education, that is nice enough, is not going to care about their clothes or even their body and it's hard to get them into it.

Its unfortunate but it seems to be either go for superficial and vanity or go for safe and "comfy" but you'll cringe and argue about their clothes, and general appearance for the rest of your life.

Hmm, I guess
Thanks for the answer

Quads of truth you are shallow

>looks isn't everything, but
I hate people like you. You're probably unattractive yourself and say that so you feel like you deserve better

It's not written in stone but mister or miss perfect are near impossible to come by.Unless you're dating the next Anna Wintour or Tom Ford I think most of us have to make the decision between people with accomplishments and people with style.

You dumb fuck, clothing is something you can CHANGE.

You can instill your values over time. Not everything in life is a package deal.

Shit, bitches aint lunchables you fockin mouli

I admit that I'll lose all attraction for someone if they're wearing the wrong shoes. I just assume they have a bad soul.

If you really liked this person you probably wouldn't care about how they dressed. You are not a bad person for rejecting someone, as long as you don't reject them in a unnecessarily mean way.

no. i once did the same thing. it wasn't the only reason we broke it off but a factor.
not dressing well says to me you don't care about how you look or how you present yourself to people. you are ok with looking sloppy or wearing ill-fitting clothing. also it just looks bad when you two are together.
>clothes r something u can change!!
if you're not into fashion by now as an adult, you're probably not going to be later. it's already cemented in your mind not to care about how you look.

I changed more than one chick. You know? I didn't even 'change' shit. I just opened a door. They walked through.

Not the user you' responded to but I have to say you're lucky. My last gf was a fashion victim. She took my advice of updating her wardrobe but getting her to break away from her immature style was like pulling teeth. Some people just don't understand what it means to dress well and they aren't adventurous enough to venture out of their typical style. Was a shame because she was a very pretty girl and it showed when she took my advice but I guess the constant stream of compliments from people weren't enough to cement the idea into her head.

No, you're only stupid.

Isn't that sad shit??? Especially when they're beautiful and you take em shopping, style em right, and they just don't feel worthy of it.

yes fashion is subjective so...

incel detected lmao

maybe he can't afford the clothes he would like to wear

This

justified

have turned down countless bitches and offed a couple of fwb because they dressed like normies or alt girls but in cheap plastic boots

Hm, it depends I guess, was this person someone you knew well before? If so were the clothes the ONLY thing holding you back? If you did not know them well you’re fine, unfortunately appearance is all people really have to go off if someone asks you out without much prior interaction, same for the person doing the asking.

Checked

You're not a bad person, just really stupid

quads of truth OP
personality is more important
I've known some people who dressed well but were terrible to be around.
Your sense of superiority is in the wrong place at least. But I don't blame you for wanting to surround yourself with nice things.

You're not bad, just stupid.

Oh wow I didn't even see that you said this
We Brain Linked

shutup

WE Linkus Brainus Bru'her

stop posting

>image saved from tumblr

Why even go on this board?

Yes, being prejudice is foolish.