I have no respect for rich people. When you are rich you totally change. money brought it out...

I have no respect for rich people. When you are rich you totally change. money brought it out. Only other rich people understand this. and this is why rich people hate other rich people so much. They see through each other. But when middle or lower class or students hate the rich they come together, because they are terrified of a revolution.

really makes you think

xddddXXXDDDDD

Okay. So? Now what? It's this gutter thought musing passing for an enlightened epiphany actionable? If not, why should I care? If so, how?

Why do ALL rich people buy big giant houses? Just to show off how rich they are? Why can't some humans just be complacent?

Really makes you think...

I bet rich people spend more money because they have more money. Really makes you think...

Lots of rich people don't buy gigantic houses; that being said, you would probably never know those people are rich, so you wouldn't consider them "rich people", even though they have lots of money.

I do hate other rich people, but I used to like poor people. Now I know they're just peons.

Really makes you think...

>he actually show off that hes rich
really makes you think lmao

wow i hate rich people now

This.

I hate rich people now, I'm A BERNIE MISSILIE NOW

fuck getting rich or accomplishing your goals, I'm just going to rally and petition to take it from some rich guy who uh probably doesn't deserve it anyway or something

What the fuck are you talking about OP?

>the rich come together
Oh yeah, at those weekly rich people meetings, where everyone who makes over $x gets an invitation mailed to them. I gotta remember to bring up policy towards the poor at the next meeting.

>take it from some rich guy who uh probably doesn't deserve it anyway or something
Isn't this the official slogan of 2016?

Can confirm. My Grandpa used to be a homely blue collar family man. Then he got a new management position making $200K a year (not rich but still) and he's become a complete tool.

Can confirm. I used to be a blue-collar family man, then I got a new management position making $500K a year and started beating my children

Stay poor commiefag

wow so many butthurt poorfags in one thread.. Why dont you just make some money instead of complaining about rich people

With all that money you think he'd get his lazy eye fixed.

>i totally understand rich people guys they are not even human anymore

if i wasnt poor id say meaner things
pls
1PPj2FonjDYFASS2XPYrCAANBRDcpcfEEF

>limiting beliefs: the thread

stay poor guys. it's the honourable way to live :^)

Being rich brings out the inner dick, there are fewer consequences to your actions. However sometimes there was no inner dick, someone might get more lazy and less fawning, but maybe that is not a bad thing.

>all that petty jealousy in just one post

Wew, lad...take it easy over there. Maybe if you channeled some of that hatred towards making money, you wouldn't have to count the seconds until your next welfare check :)