Why are a lot of "alternative" girls in uni tall as fuck?

Why are a lot of "alternative" girls in uni tall as fuck?

>not wanting some 5'10 shoulder length hair beauty to call your own
In all seriousness I have no idea what you're talking about but in general I want to say that girls should care about height as much as I do. Which is not at all.

I'm 5'8 which is not short enough for any girls I've met to care about but I will never forget about asking a girl who was taller than me to junior prom and getting shot down. AND STOP WATCHING SO MUCH ANIME ffs

I dunno but tall girls are my shit right now, being tall AF myself. The first time I held a woman the same size as me (I'm sample size, faggots) in bed, my brain kinda reset. I never knew what I'd been missing.

maybe you're just a manlet

You're the one who's short.

My guess is that deviating biologically from most girls bleeds into their personalities and they feel obligated to be different somehow.
That's just armchair psychology though.

I've noticed this too but then again I'm a 5'6" turbo manlet. My guess is what said.

How likely is it that a girl around 5’10 or above would consider going out with someone shorter? I’m a 5’8 manlet but I want a tall girl to carry me around in her handbag.

"Alternative" means a lot of things. It's everything from tumblrcore to goth to hipster to whatever.

IMO experience the type you're talking about just tends to be androgynous as hell. Either tall and lanky with the body of a 14 year old boy and the clothing style to compensate, or short and looking like a prepubescent boy with the style to compensate.

6,3 so I don't have these worries, but ive never done secks and I'm 22

whats the point of these trips?

>be 5'11
>goin to meet up with a girl from tinder
>she's alternative
>she's only just taller than me, maybe 6' at best
>instantly regretted wearing flat shoes that had no heel at all

Well how did it go?

It actually went great, I couldn't believe it. I thought she'd bail at the height difference.

It also turned out we both loved the same super obscure movies and books, so she's invited me over to watch some movies with her one night. I'm utterly surprised she didn't just humor me and leave quickly. Instead we spent hours hanging out, talking about whatever and getting coffee.

I'm 6'2 and I've noticed this. They're very rarely taller than me but a bunch of alt chicks seem to tower over the others.

It's because the bullshit Veeky Forums feeds you about height is just that - bullshit. Most chicks aren't going to bail on you for being a fucking inch shorter than them. And if they do, just try to imagine the attitude of someone who would do that. Any relationship with them would have been agony anyway. I'm happy for you. I hope you continue to enjoy each other's company.

Nice one user. I’m also happy for you

>be 5'9 manlet
>only ever been with girls that are the same height or slightly taller
>want a 5'0 spinner gf but they're only into 6'0+ guys

Y o u d i d n t s m a s h

Why would you want a short gf? Atleast if you have kids with a taller girl, your kids will be tall.

>want a 5'0 spinner gf but they're only into 6'0+ guys
those girls are trashy whores and you're a pedo

Of course that goes without saying.
You're right about them being trashy whores, but there's something about trashy whores that turns me on like nothing else.

maybe he man who ain't need no approval from you but would be better served by knowing that he maintainedhis new flame's honor in an unsupervised moment.

Because girls only become """alternative""" or take up masculine hobbies if they feel they've failed/will fail at being feminine. Being super tall isn't very feminine, so...

Manlet problems. I'm 6'5", so no woman is ever taller than me. I'd even be fine with a woman as tall as Karlie (6'2").

*tip*

Depends on how alpha a bitch is

Your brain twists its perception of height towards the size of equalization. People you are engaged by in certain ways may even seem taller.
I been saying this for years man, nobody here believes me. as much as reasonable

the chemicals in the environment that give young men gyno and big hips are probably turning women more masculine

lol owned what can you do i wish i was dead

Please go back to leftypol

you're wrong, the chems are making girls grow tits earlier =)

Lie about being 6ft. The ones who are that short honestly can't notice the difference between 5'10 and 6ft.