Native American stone age

>Native American stone age
manages to build large mounds, pyramids and machu pichu
>european stone age
only famous structure is a bunch of rocks forming a circle
why didn't stone age europoors build anything cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenical_bronze
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_Chico_civilization
thecollectiveint.com/2015/03/5500-year-old-ceremonial-center-and.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moray_(Inca_ruin)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Ancient_DNA
eurogenesdotblogspotdotit/2015/07/the-ancient-dna-case-against-anatoliandothtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd venture to say because they weren't in the stone age for as long, but the real answer is that the weather and environment probably pushed their focus elsewhere. Jared-Diamondesque determinism applies to Euros too.

Probably due to their genetic inferiority.

Pyramids and Macchu Picchu weren't built in the stone age

injuns didn't use bronze and/or metalworking to make tools. they lived in the stone age

Native Americans didn't have a 'stone age'. The three-age system doesn't apply outside of Eurasia.

Stop being retarded.

stone age europe is underwater

>a statuet made of gold
>the same as a tool made out of bronze or iron

The Moche, Chimu, and Inca all forged copper objects and produced items out of arsenic bronze. Get fucked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenical_bronze

the file name is literally ceremonial knife. not a statue.

>cermonial knife
>a tool that can be used for practical purpose
did copper age europeans build anything of merit?

That's because the Native Americans were in the gold age. Literally because they smelted gold, and other soft metals. This places them at the level of Egyptians, Sumerians, etc.

Maybe Babylon at its best could compare with Tenochitlan.

when were the native's pyramids built ?

oh in the bronze age where people in europe had toilets and all kind of stuff the natives couldn't even dream of

the native american pyramids were built in the 14-15th century.
at this time europeans fought with gunpowder had the wheel for thousands of years sailed every ocean of the world.

there is literally no culture on the planet that was as far behind as the americans.

stop trying to make something up fuvking degenerate mexian nationalist.

and educate your shitty tortillia head before you open your unwashed mouth

You dont make ceremonial objects if you cant make the working form of it

Australians were behind Americans.

yeah you are right but it still doesn't change the fact that op doesn't know what he is talking about.

stone age
built in the 14-15 century

>the native american pyramids were built in the 14-15th century.
Native Americans began to build pyramids like 5000 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_Chico_civilization
thecollectiveint.com/2015/03/5500-year-old-ceremonial-center-and.html
By the 15-14th centuries, pyramid-building tradition was rather dying or already dead in some previous pyramid building places like the coastal andes.
>Machu pichu
Pick only fucking one.
By the inca era metallurgy for utilitarian use was a thing. Machu Picchu was built with bronze chisels, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America

I dont care how long they took I dont care how old their culture is.

That was not the point of OPs claim.

the fact remains that the pyramids are 600 years old and the south american shitheads were far behind on science technology and economy

they are norhing special

south american culture was NEVER ahead of anyone else

>doesn't even bother in doing research
>makes claims
Just stop

Did you get cucked by an injun or something, user? You sound upset...

manages to build large mounds, pyramids and machu pichu

>African 18th century
Mudhuts

stop this meme though

Know any European stone age empires?

>what is the ancient Finnish Empire

incans had bronze knives, but no serious metal tools. they also had llamas, which have a slightly greater usefulness than sheep. the rest of the americans didn't use metal tools or pack animals at all, and none of them used the wheel. sounds comparable to the stone age to me.

>there is literally no culture on the planet that was as far behind as the americans.
thats the point retard. they where technology wise far behind but they managed to build much more impressive structures then europoors did with that technology.

NEWGRANGE FAGGOT.

You ever seen stonehenge? Do you know how ridiculously difficult it would have been to construct that thing with your limited resources?

they built the other ages nigga

>making a bunch of rocks form a circle
>comparable to building pyramids and machu pichu

why didn't stone age europoors build anything cool?
Because they didn't stay in the stone age for nearly as long as the native americans did.

le meme men strikes again

It actually could be comparable. For one, natives had WAY more manpower to work with than stone age Europeans did. Then when you're executing the construction of a stone circle itself, you probably had to use a lot of clever techniques to get the stones in place the way you want them. Can you imagine trying to get a massive stone to stick straight into the ground when you don't have any machinery? I mean, those are really fucking big stones. You aren't about to pick it up and thrust it into the ground on your own. Ironically getting the stones on top of each other might have been the easy part.

The Tahuantinsuyo Empire was the biggest empire in the Americas mate. They had fucking botanist priests that would create new types of food using these sick ass structures.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moray_(Inca_ruin)
I would go on about their empire but I'd be here all night and I'd rather go to sleep for now.

And yet there they stayed till they final extermination.

the missisipians just like the other north american peoples lived in the stone age before Europeans arive.
are there any european stone age settlement that was more advanced than cahokia?

inb4 abbos didnt go further from boomerang and didjeridoo

Megalithic West Europe and Malta are extremely underrated.

But they didnt.really

I searches and the grandest cultural achievment I could find was eelfarming in sinks made from cobblestone.

He's probably more upset at the stupidity of people (like black people saying "WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHEET), than injun cucking.

Machu Picchu was built in the 15th century. Stone age is prehistoric.

>why didn't stone age europoors build anything cool?
Who's to say they didn't?

Europe has been densely populated for thousands of years, and the concept of preserving history didn't really exist before the fall of Rome. Europeans would have taken apart their stone age buildings to build newer stuff.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

>Europeans use stone age technology to advance themselves into another age
>This is less impressive to a random chicano jerk off on an egyptian hieroglyphic website because the people who did not advance piled rocks onto one another in such a way they would not fall down like a toddler
Wew lad.

>and the concept of preserving history didn't really exist before the fall of Rome
To take this further, even the Romans didn't give a shit. The reason much of the colliseum is in such ruins is because Italians removed stones to use as building materials. It's why a lot of the greatest Roman ruins are found everywhere EXCEPT Italy.

I'd say raising 50 ton rocks on top of each other, which we still don't even know how the fuck they did that, is a bit more impressive than making a big pile of dirt.

I mean fucking look at this shit.

>I'd say raising 50 ton rocks on top of each other, which we still don't even know how the fuck they did that
There's a guy in Kentucky who did it in his backyard BY HIMSELF without using a single power tool. You're a nonce.

Also the oldest standing building in the world is in France.

Because europeans transitioned to the Bronze age thousands of years ago...

Also the greatest cave paintings in the world.

Not to mention the earliest representations of humans.

It should be noted that paleolithic europeans got wiped out and modern day europeans do not descend from them.

And all of that is stuff that's 10 000 to 30 000 years old, not from the fucking 15th century like Machu Pichu, which is basically just a village on a hill.

What's this nonsense now?

You should read about the peopling of europe.

There were three migration waves. The paleolithic europeans, middle eastern farmers, and indo-europeans. Most europeans today are 50/50 middle eastern farmer and indo european.

Really, did the farmers organise the genocide of native Europeans in extermination camps?

No, it's just that agriculture enables a larger population to sustain itself.

Kind of like native north americans numbered around 2 million but today 350 million live in America.

Do you honestly believe that the exact same people have been living at the exact same spot on earth for the past 50 000 years?

No, but I also don't believe that an entire population just vanishes without trace for no reason, because you'd have to be literally retarded to believe that.

Agriculture didn't spread through the extermination of hunter-gatherers by farmers you dumbass. Hunter-gatherers became farmers.

>Most europeans today are 50/50 middle eastern farmer and indo european.

Not quite.

Green: Indo-Yuropoors
Blue Western-Hunter gatherers(native yuropoors Paleolithic and Mesolithic.
Orange: Farmers

What is "Early Neolithic"? And what is this even based on? Haplogroups?

>No, but I also don't believe that an entire population just vanishes without trace for no reason, because you'd have to be literally retarded to believe that.
Yeah I mean we all know about the thriving civilizations of the tocharians.

Oh wait.

> Hunter-gatherers became farmers.
Lmao

Do you also think that modern americans descend from native americans who adopted farming?

Yeah I was simplifying.

Neolithic farmers.

He's (sort of) right, but still wrong because he's using an extremely outdated hypothesis.

Modern humans arrived in Europe around 50,000 years ago, but the earliest humans that modern Europeans are related to are from ~37,000 years ago. That's 13,000 years of humans not related to their modern geographical counterparts.

>From a study of 51 individuals, researchers were able to identify five separate genetic clusters of ancient Europeans during the Ice Age: the Věstonice Cluster (34,000–26,000 years ago), associated with the Gravettian culture; the Mal'ta Cluster (24,000–17,000), associated with the Mal'ta-Buret' culture, the El Mirón Cluster (19,000–14,000 years ago), associated with the Magdalenian culture; the Villabruna Cluster (14,000–7,000 years ago) and the Satsurblia Cluster (13,000 to 10,000 years ago), Caucasus hunter-gatherers.[38]

From around 37,000 years ago, all ancient Europeans began to share some ancestry with modern Europeans.[38]

Europeans ARE descended from upper paleolithic European populations, but not primarily.

Forgot source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Ancient_DNA

It's based on autosomal DNA of remain testings from various skeletons found, and compared to modern day European autosmal DNA.

>Europeans ARE descended from upper paleolithic European populations, but not primarily.
Yeah, like 5 to 10%

They still weren't "wiped out."

Are you absolutely retarded?

Just like the native americans weren't wiped out.

If tomorrow, chinese people (for instance) invaded Europe and mixed with them to the point where current europeans were only 5% of the new population's genome, I would consider europeans to have been wiped out.

But hey that's just me. WE WUZ CAVEMEN N SHEEIT

Actually much more than that

Blue (upper paleolithic european)
Aqua blue(Caucasian hunter gatherer)
Orange (Anatolian farmer)

blob:https%3A//drive.google.com/32e2a0b8-239d-4852-859a-fb4ebfb7334a

All right I'm starting to think I'm being trolled.

Are you guys blind? Look at the chart : Way too high. See the posted chart. It's from a Reich study from 2015.

Who are they? Why are they their own race?

Which various skeletons?

For example, is the "Neolithic farmer" DNA based on remains of European farmers from the Neolithic? Then no fucking shit we mostly descend from them, they already contain all the DNA from every population that lived there before.

Your link doesn't work even after replacing the colon.

Well, everything posted was made less than 37 000 years ago.

>Who are they?
They are the people who invented agriculture in the fertile crescent. They are a "founding race" of many a people. They migrated to Europe through Anatolia, to Egypt, to East Africa and to India. A group split off in Russia, interbred with local hunter gatherers and became indo europeans.

See

You chart doesn't take in account that neolithic farmers from Europe were like 20-25% European hunter gatherer as well, pic related is the actual admixture from a recent study

Blue is European hunter gatherer (upper paleolithic) orange pure anatolian farmer and aqua blue Caucasus hunter gatherer.

So the "Neolithic farmers" DNA in that pic is based on remains from bodies found in the Middle East? Source?

>Way too high.

It isn't WHG peaks in Baltics/Northern Europe around 40-50%.

>claim modern Europeans are not descended from paleolithic Europeans and that aforementioned Europeans were wiped out
>being so much of a sperg you cry WE WUZ when proven wrong
Take it to /pol/ shitbird.

I was just clarifying. Modern Europeans aren't related to Middle or Lower Paleolithic Europeans, but they are related to Upper Paleolithic ones.

No, the neolithic farmer from that pic is different from that in this oneIn his pic it doesn't take in account that european neolithic farmers were mixed with Western hunter gatherers from the Balkans and Western Anatolia, in mine it does.

Hence why Sardinians and Iberians do have a significant Hunter gatherer admixture.

While in his pics Sardinians have almost none and Iberians have none.

Exactly what I expected.

Your pic could use a legend or something though.

Interesting. Care to link to the study?

No, bodies found in Europe.

>Source?
Check out eupedia, dienekes, etc.

Google for "neolithic expansion".

I'd like to see the study.

>Take it to /pol/ shitbird.
Oh no he said the p word!

>eupedia

>No, bodies found in Europe.

Well then it's completely fucking irrelevant. It's like looking at how much ancestry modern Europeans have from 1850 Europeans (almost 100%) and concluding that pre-industrial Europeans were wiped out.

It's good as an introductory source.

I mean he wasn't even aware that there was a migration during the neolithic.

>Oh no he said the p word!
Because you're not providing actual argumentation and sperging out when you're getting objectively proven wrong like a /pol/tard.

>Well then it's completely fucking irrelevant.
No it's not, you dumb nignog. If they compared europeans from 1800 and 1850, and found a clear break in genome, then there would reason to believe that there had been a population exchange between these two years

>haha I called him a /pol/tard I'm so le smart
I'm only sperging out because I've been sperged at this whole thread.

Yes.

eurogenesdotblogspotdotit/2015/07/the-ancient-dna-case-against-anatoliandothtml

That's not what your graph shows at all you absolute retard. It just shows we mostly descent from the same people who already lived here 5000 years ago, which says abso fucking lutely nothing about whatever happened before.

Stop posting, you're clearly not remotely inteligent enough to understand any of this.

Errr, just started reading the link and this is what it says.

You don't need to be familiar with PCA methodology to be able to read the plot. Basically, it shows that the present-day European population structure is the result of two main events:

- the arrival of early farmers from Anatolia during the Neolithic transition, which eventually caused the extinction of people like the Western Hunter-Gatherer, who is the most obvious outlier on the plot

- the expansion of Kurgan groups such as the Yamnaya, which led to the formation of the Corded Ware horizon across much of Europe and shifted the genetic structure of almost all Europeans to the east, away from the Neolithic and Copper Age samples.

In case you missed it, the relevant part :

>- the arrival of early farmers from Anatolia during the Neolithic transition, which eventually caused the extinction of people like the Western Hunter-Gatherer, who is the most obvious outlier on the plot

Anyways, haven't reached the chart yet, just thought it was funny.

>I've been sperged at this whole thread
>get calmly and politely told you're wrong and even provided source information
>claim others sperged out on you all thread
Except you sperged out after getting proven wrong. Shut the fuck up and take it your bullshit elsewhere.

>That's not what your graph shows at all you absolute retard. It just shows we mostly descent from the same people who already lived here 5000 years ago,
Yes I agree.

>which says abso fucking lutely nothing about whatever happened before.
Holy shit are you mentally retarded? It shows that we are descended from people who migrated to Europe between 10000 and 5000 years ago.

>Stop posting, you're clearly not remotely inteligent enough to understand any of this.
Says the guy who didn't even know what the word "neolithic" meant. Kek

>>>get calmly and politely told you're wrong and even provided source information
The first reply I got was : "Really, did the farmers organise the genocide of native Europeans in extermination camps?"

Hardly friendly.

>Except you sperged out after getting proven wrong
We'll see about that. Reading the article, brb.

I hope you also noticed the :
>- the arrival of early farmers from Anatolia during the Neolithic transition, which eventually caused the extinction of people like the Western Hunter-Gatherer, who is the most obvious outlier on the plot

No it doesn't, it shows that we are descendant from people who WERE IN EUROPE at that time. It says absolutely nothing about whoever migrated to Europe.