DICK OVENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

DICK OVENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

w2c nigga

does yohji approve this? desu Yohji is bad with all footwear even mainline yohji sucks

>that white stitching on the back
anime_girl_vomiting.jpg

What you're feeling right now, that repulsion at novelty, the attachment to the safety of known comfort, that's you growing old and out of touch.
Better get used to it now.

Messy as hell.

someone explain these chunky sneakers to me, are they supposed to be so ugly that theyre cool or are people just retarded?

they're in line with the renewed popularity of wider more flowy pants. Together they create a contrasting silhouette the style that has been popular for the last few years. (skinny jeans / slim sneakers or shoes)
In the end it comes down to preference. I can agree though that combining a triple S with skinny jeans will basically look retardet on anyone

ICKY TRICKY DICKY

weak

I only ever see either eurotrash tourists or the last remaining street goths wearing y-3’s sneakers

These are the first Yohji shoes I've seen that are straight fiiire

I second this

>mfw seeing Y-3's fall/winter 2018 lineup

Has this man finally gone senile?

I like the last year's though

These are the only Y-3 sneaker this year that looks bearable

I can't picture anyone wearing triple s unironically

>straight fire

GET OUT

Pour Homme wasn't a good show either, Yohji is losing it. LIMI COME SAVE THE HOUSE ALREADY

On that note though, who else aside from her would be a good replacement?

Is Limi even good with men fashion? She has a completely different taste compared to her father

Does she even do menswear?

Madotski is not anime

hahah dick ovens

I am now after seeing those Fucking things

Y3 more liek Yw0t

>LIMI COME SAVE THE HOUSE ALREADY
Yohji has said several times that he doesn't want the brand to continue after his dead and that he wants to die working
Granted the former might not be option since it's not independent brand anymore
That being said, I don't really agree with
>Pour Homme wasn't a good show either
It was just Yohji, anti-fashion is his thing and doing his thing is *his thing* more than half of his shows lack any kinda "wow" factor, season after season trends and fashionable colors change and Yohji just stays Yohji, that's kinda the appeal. And not that he has to change, he has his demographic that likes what he does.

And to engage in the actual topic of the thread:
Yohji has absolutely nothing to do with Y-3 sneakers, this is common knowledge, I don't think even Adidas claims he does everything.
Have you ever read about Yohjis own footwear or seen lot of it for sale? Probably not cause he isn't much of a shoe designer and the quality is fucking garbage, and I'm saying that with all the love for the man, he just can't design shoes but that's fine really.
The design in the OP is a calculated one on Adidas' behalf and obvious response to the hype as fuck triple S, everyone is trying to cash in on that, shouldn't be surprise. Expect Adidas 'mainline' cheaper iteration during the next year.

>The design in the OP is a calculated one on Adidas' behalf and obvious response to the hype as fuck triple S,
And I guess it goes without saying it's Y-3 because it's sorta 'risque' design so making more limited run with higher price tag is lot more safe bet, if it turns out to be a flop, it's not a big loss and will be just swept under the rug like hundreds of other 'experimental' Y-3 designs, if it's a hit, it becomes Y-3 staple and Adidas will add it to their actual line with more consumer friendly price, simpler design and truckload of colorways and different iterations and takes on it.