doesnt hurt that the comissioner is my uncle

what are some Veeky Forums jobs?

Unemployed

What's being a detective actually like?

Not yours, bitch.

All cops are bastards, fuck em all

I'm guessing you're unemployed?

Cops are class traitors.

Guess again, pig. My job doesn't come with the prerequisite to be a cunt, though.

I'd be a cop just so I could beat people like you with impunity

Thats the only reason anybody becomes a cop

well at least it means people are still able to fulfill their dreams.

Kill all of police mans

being a narc aint effay

Do you dress Loki-core

looks like swedish-cuck core lmao

I am a tutor I get to dress pretty effay, sweaters, nice pants and button ups all the time. Comfortable shoes are hard to find though. I am thinking new balance 990s as they look nice and I think they would fit my teacher look

Found the nigger!

Im in the south so i usually wear cowbow pieces like bolo ties and boots

Pic related

Shut up nigger

this t b h

is this you? is this supposed to be funny or do you think this is effay in any way you amerilard subhuman

i work for the post service, stocking packages :-)
standing there, managing each individual piece of e-commerse, you really feel less like buying clothes.

No its from true detective you dumbass

mark my word, you fucking scum. one day, you're going to wake up, and everything will be gone. everything you love, everyone you love - gone. just like that. and you'll wander around your house, now empty, trying to go about your morning routine despite all of your possessions being nothing but ash, and you'll wonder why. why did this happen? what happened to me? and then you will remember this moment, and you will know that this, this post on a kenyan carpenter forum, was the beginning of the end.

>mfw

Is this from True Detective?

Give it back Jamal

this
buuut....
FBI is pretty neat too.

honestly the tears from people like you are the best thing about being in LE

This but unironically

The absolute state of this board

>LAPD
5150 me mother fucker.

Not all laws are moral, cops uphold them regardless. All Cops Are Bastards

You get to figure out which black guy killed the other black guy

>wake up 4 am from a fevered dream about a case left unsolved years ago
>knock back a whiskey and chainsmoke all the way to the office
>comissioner barges in saying ‘you’re a loose cannon Dillane. Youre a disgrace to the PD’
>say ‘and all you want is to sit on your ass til you collect pension. Right chief?’
>turn in gun and badge
>’You OTHER badge’
>become a private investigator
>hot busty woman walks into your office
>’Of all the offices in the world. She walks into mine’
>she wants you to investigate the murder of her husband
>turns out to be tied to the murder left unsolved years ago
>chainsmoke and knock back a whiskey
>while drunk bust into Chinatown and shoot some weird looking chinese people
>somehow they turned out to be the murderers youve been looking for
>mayor commends you for solving the case
>back at the office chainsmoking and knocking back a whiskey
>phone rings. Its the comissioner
>’Dillane. We need you out of retirement.’
>’The Who - Wont get fooled again’ plays as credits roll

ACAB

>>’You OTHER badge’
HOW THE FUCK DID HE KNOW ABOUT MY ANKLE BADGE!?

world needs bad men
we keep the other bad men from the door

Dressed in a $600,000 rubbersuit resembling a bat and a 3 million dollar fully customized armored car

Thats a gr8 Veeky Forums job

>9th sequel
>’You ever do this kind of thing before?’
>’I guess you could say that’
>*winks at the camera*

Thisd make a gr8 move im screening for l8r use, can i use this story?

kek

im a software engineer which is as un/fa/ as you can get but i have a lot of money to buy clothes with so it's ok

Fuck the police, OP.

That includes you.

Cops are fucking swine. And consider this: the number of laws in this world ALWAYS increase in number, and NEVER decrease in number. It's the nature of piggies and their masters. And of course many of these ever more numerous "crimes" aren't crimes at all. It's the nature of the beast, in a nutshell.

But the needs its monopoly on violence, dontchaknow? How else will we close the dispensaries and make sure that enough oxycontin gets to market? How will club dicked mutants with no redeeming qualities ever find employment?

>partner dies
>he was two days away from retirement

itt black lives matter

good effortpost

Fuck off degenerate bottom feeding scum

Give me that Loki look

Bottom feeders >>>>>>>> bootlickers

Why are detectives so cool?

Only white people say ACAB

This desu
Fuck cops, dumbass pieces of shit don't deserve to be employed

Kek'd hard:) My friend, you sound like a 10\10 troubled teen w/ an attitude problem - I would most assuredly smoke a joint w/ you

>you sound like a 10\10 troubled teen w/ an attitude problem
>Hot, young, with a brooding personality
thanks man u too

what do you tutor and do you wear ties

Shut up nigger

Man this board really is full of teenagers

Anyone who doesn't like law enforcement is fucking gayer than gay and deserves no liberties at all.

Fuck off nigdick

Is being a writer Veeky Forums?

Howdy fellas! What are the most Veeky Forums boots you've licked this week? What grade leather do your local piggies wear? They must be delicious!

Pic related is me.

We love our cops! Our law enforcement!

i'm an english teacher in Vietnam. I usually wear chinos or black jeans and an untucked button up with dress shoes. i'm currently wearing a thermal shirt and sweatpants while withdrawing from heroin. i lead a quiet life punctuated by debauchery

am i fa

Only if you're
>famous
>a middle-aged Bukowski-esque drunken failure who's already missed his shot
And either way you sure as hell better be writing for the written page. Screenwriting is not Veeky Forums.

That sounds incredibly Veeky Forums.

I've always wanted to be an english teacher in vietnam. how did you do it?

I don't even need to point out how wrong this statement is. Laws are repealed all the time.

im a centrist cause i hate cops and niggers

What's this from?

Can't tell if srs

Nice user I'm jealous. I'm studying for a criminal investigations degree in NYC but it'll be years before I make it to detective.

Sending this to my mate in the MET right now, guaranteed tears.

prisoners

Scientist. I usually wear a suit to work. Hang the jacket in my locker and then wear the lab coat over my shirt and tie.

I voted for Donald Trump though so I wouldn't call myself Veeky Forums now that I have discovered how politically charged this board is T_T

Soooo bounty hunter????

The faggots who call white working class "rednecks", "racist white trash" etc and supported pro Iraq and Afghanistan war mongers like Hillary are class traitors for the (((globalist))) elite, hence why they're backed by every corporation and politician

You got communist and liberal mixed up.

>tfw not investigating a string of cult related murders in Louisiana

>tfw a chemist
>feels good man

>Im in the south so i usually wear cowbow pieces like bolo ties and boots

Kevin Garvey in The Leftovers work?
Or do detectives wear whatever they want?

I think you've been watching a little too much TV user

Detectives are plainclothes so they can wear whatever they want. Ofcourse dressing up like a cowboy in new york will have people make fun of you. OP is probably from texas, cali, arkansas, arizona etc where cowboys are associated with law enforcement

Give it back Tyrone

no words needed

CIA?

realest post itt

More like reddit ;^)

I see you stealing Colin Farrel's pics you son of a bitch.

where in vietnam? was there recently and Hanoi was sick. Heroin doesn't seem cool though, so I can't tell if you were joking.

Cops are great what are you fags talking about? Anyone that can drive down nigger populations is a god damn hero.

This board is full of teenagers lol

If you like cops and you're not an edgelord teen you must be a sad adult

i work in digital marketing, i work from home and do nothing all day and act like i did work.

Based

>liking cops is now edgy
Lmao shut up nigger

You can cry all day about wahh wahh muh human rights meanwhile me and my pals down at the PD are eating donuts and smoking weed we take from teens. All at taxpayers (you and your parents expense)

Think we give a fuck that you hate us? No kiddo. Cause we dont give a fuck when a nigger stabs you either. Lol

how the FUCK is this shitty thread not dead

Do social and cultural research studies. Probably most effay job you can do with math.