Got my hair cut too short

Any way I can grow it faster? I put coconut oil in it today and I know not washing it will make it grow faster. Any other advice? I like to have medium parted curtains but the guy cut them too short. My hair does grow fast but i hate this cut and I'm really pissed off.

Did you express your disappointment at the barber, or did you simply nod like a beta when he asked if you liked it

Well it takes a couple days to really set in. I thought it looked the same as usual but now that it's settled in I realized he fucked it up. I may go back today and have a word with him.

the barber probably cut it on purpose so instead of leaving with the perfect length, you wait for it. so that in 3-5 weeks it isnt too long again

Why would he do this?

because he fucking hates you

Does jews celebrate easter?

>I put coconut oil in it today and I know not washing it will make it grow faster.

How are people in the current year with an education and access to the internet still so stupid?

You are not in some African tribe in the middle of nowhere.

Hair grow speed is determined by genetics, nothing can change that and it grows roughly 1 inch per month.

natural oils stimulate hair growth and so does massaging the scalp m8

eating good nutrients too

Omg I give up.You are THICK. A dunce. You repeat old wives tales Here is an idea... look this up. "Natural oils stimulate hair growth" - LOL. You have no idea how hair follicles work/shed and grow cycles. You need to add something such as propylene glycol for an oil to even penetrate to a follicle.

Carry on "massaging the scalp" and following other such snake oil salesman nonsense.

A hair follicle has a growth cycle and its rate of growth and cycle is determined by genetics.

The only way to slow hair loss through nutrient insufficiency is if you are basically at the starving point as the nutrients your body would cannibalize before that are sufficient for follicle growth. Gosh, how surprising Africans starving to death still maintain their hair.

tl;dr you are a teenage idiot.

not him, but I have been putting some Russian oil overnight in my hair and it is very good. Before it my hair was falling out like crazy but not anymore. Also I saw that there were some small hairs, that have been growing for a few weeks.
Not saying that it speeds up the growth, but some oils help.

No.

Anything you do in terms of hair treatment or diet will have marginal effect on your rate of hairgrowth.

Just tell the barber the next time that you werent entirely pleased with the length. Dont have to be a bitch about it, just tell him to take it easy on the length.

OP here, I'm really really depressed about this cut. Please help me feel better. I know it's just hair but I'm so annoyed, it's gonna take me months to grow it back to where it should be.

He cut it like two-three inches shorter than he usually does dude, it's not a small length problem it's kind of a big oversight.

wear a fucking hat.

I want it too look right now goddamnit

hahaha what a fucking soy

there is no magical way to make your hair grow faster, you will just have to wait

It doesn't even look that bad desu. But I'm so upset that it isn't exactly right I'm surprised about how bad I feel. Hair I guess is something I value very much and in the future I think I'll be sure it gets cut right. I blame myself more than anything because I should have made sure he knew what to do.

Had the same situation. Take biotin and pay less attention to your hair. You'll stop being mad after 5 days or so.

Maybe get a job. When you realize you have greater concerns than your hair you might not be such a beta faggot any longer.