Is it possible to pull off wearing a necktie with a wing collar...

Is it possible to pull off wearing a necktie with a wing collar? People used to wear it like that all the time in the early 1900s, only person I know that wears it like that anymore is Reviewbrah.

he looks like such a creep

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear he became a serial killer like 5 years from now

you take that back right now

B I G S H O U L D E R S

He's so cute

You are the worst kind of person and I hope your kind is extinguished from the planet tomorrow.

I hate this faggot and I hate his untouchable meme status on this website. If I saw him in the streets, I'd shove his face up his own asshole because YOU autists made me hate him. Fuck all of you, individually and collectively.
>"LE EPICK SUIT AND TIE GUY XD"
Faggots

Love him

So you hate him because hes well liked? You're quite the faggot. I bet you eat shit because no one else does.

his hair looks so sick natural

that hair

>I'm literally crying at how beautiful it is

Shut the fuck up

Reviewbrah is cute! CUTE!

Shut your mouth you bloody sperg, go see a councillor

where the fuck is this from

this isn't the 80s.

thats so fucking cute lord have mercy

>5 years from now
The food reviews are how he calms himself down after a kill.

Why is everyone here on this kid's dick so much? I don't even dislike him but Jesus. Like anytime someone criticizes him or his fits the pack of asshurt hyenas is all personally offended hurrr take it back you suck!!

I so cannot fuck with this kid's fits most of the time. I'm not saying he should get like a slim suit or anything, it's fine that he wants to wear a drapier more classic cut suit, but he could go to a proper tailor and get nice suits. He's making that Youtube money and he certainly could. His ties are all awful too and he could do better in that regard. It's one thing to prefer a classic look and another to just look like a musty old man in the 80s.

I am on board board with this guys spirit but holy shit he isnt perfect.

I actually do unironically like that kind of collar though and would like to see it come back. I think it looks sharp.

You're punching so far up you fell short and hit God.

It's just the usual herd mentality you get to witness daily for visiting this website. Personally I like Reviewbrah a lot, but I agree that it's tiresome how vehemently people shit on each whenever he's discussed. It's gotten to the point where you can't tell if people are genuinely acting on his side or against him, or if they just jumped on whichever bandwagon they find more entertaining to add more fuel to the fire.

>he's making that youtube money
yeah I bet he's like a hundredaire
>I am on board board with this guys spirit but holy shit he isnt perfect
He dresses how he likes to dress, he dresses for himself. That's about as perfect as you can get in fashion unless you are going to make some claim about what styles/aesthetics are objectively good.

He's actually hot from that angle, it's the hair
Very cute, I'm pleasantly suprised, he looks feminine

i would kill you if i ever got the chance

Fuck off retard

His clothing HAS to be a joke

locate the closest 50 story building near you, climb to the roof, then shoot yourself you fucking bitch

you guys are so gay

Nah he's not feminine, he's just a cute boy which is a form of masculinity.

You are a joke

>he's just a cute boy which is a form of masculinity.

>le tumblr blackguy gif

>Why is everyone here on this kid's dick so much? I don't even dislike him but Jesus. Like anytime someone criticizes him or his fits the pack of asshurt hyenas is all personally offended hurrr take it back you suck!!

Because he's a genuine person who does what he loves to do, dresses how he loves to etc. He doesnt deserve to get shit from anyone

He's got 500k plus subs and Patreon Bux. Hundredaire my ass. Reviewbrah could do better for himself with his suits. I think it's neat what he does but his adherence to thrift just smacks of oblivious autism rather than fully a choice. His tie game could be so much better. It's straight up cringe as it is now.

Fucking delete this right now

This website is 18+.

Go fuck yourself

This is autism

ay fuck you jabroni

his early videos where someone is actually filming him, probably his mother, makes me so uncomfortable.

the 'brah dresses like a impoverished negroe dresses when he wants to go to a job interview at a place that isn't wally world. he's rebelling against his bourgeois status in the most iconic and least offensive way he can think to.

he's taking the 'hip to be square' mindset to an entirely new level and is objectively more effay than half the lil peep clones you faggots worship. he is a real life upper-middle class patrick bateman, his entire existence is a rebellious form of conformity taken to extremes. he is the man who ponders the hermetic traditions of his ancestors whilst chowing down on cheap processed garbage and still maintaining a figure that would make the /thinspo/ boipucci chasers jealous.

it may all be subconscious, much like the unwavering support he gets from memesters is, but historians will study his videos. he is a product of his times - a true rebel and a punk, a revolutionary influenced by the collapse of late-stage capitalism and the rise of anti-fashion.
If he were born in the 70s he would have been a radio pirate, if he were born in the 80s he would have invented cyberpunk, in the 90s he would have lived in a trailer out in the nevada desert and disseminated libertarian literature and guides on how to synthesize MDMA.

His archetype is the eternal 'deep web' that spans space and time altogether, the rebellious soul that sees through the veil and personifies humanity's desire to rent it that was sparked by lucifer himself.

you're a simpleton faggot if you judge a book by its cover. he seems like a sweet kid.

He's in his 20s lol

>Reviewbrah
this dude is like personified fatal level of autism