Who asked for this?

Who asked for this?

I don't get you people. Why don't you just buy practical footwear? Why all this tacky overcomplicated plastic garbage?

I like them

You obviously don't know how to style them and probably wear the same boring fits all the time

Clearly somebody did. And they were made so I guess somebody has more relevance in the fashion industry than OP.
That said they look like shit, like something an autist would wear.

comfiest shoes ive worn

jesus christ those are ugly

by all means, each to their own. but they're just so damn ugly

they're cool as fuck and TN's are one of the most popular shoes they've ever made, it's not surprising at all you brain dead cunt
THIS IS A BOARD DEDICATED TO FASHION
WE LIKE DESIGN
YOU FUCKING RETARD

Anyone have a fit pic?

They've just dropped so there aren't many fit pics out yet but i'd wear them like pic related

W2C trousers?

Autistic middle schooler-core

nike fans are retarded

those are normal tns, the one in op pic are weirder. i have black with yellow and blue bits

jesus these things are distractingly ugly, if someone was wearing a pair of these I would not be able to stop staring at their feet

me actually but i didnt know they were gonna make it

but vapormax are legitimately practical and comfortable, they just look like a hot mess, conventionally. If anything the midsole unit is strikingly minimal and efficient. Look into the technology behind the design, it's really impressive.

I'm not big on this particular iteration, but when I was lined up for the 98s today this guy was going off on how stoked he was, because the regular vapormax don't fit right for him, so he's hoping this upper will be more kind. There's a key for every lock, y'know?

OG nike tns when

They've been seeling those things again for years

I know? I'm saying i'd wear them like that guy you numpty

>because the regular vapormax don't fit right for him, so he's hoping this upper will be more kind.

What do you mean by that? Was the regular too small or too big?

flyknit is a bit snug but tns are also kinda tight imo

I talked to adam jensen the other day, and he insisted that he never asked for this.