Opinions of skinheads

Alright Veeky Forums, what are your thoughts on traditional skinheads? By traditional skins I mean patriotic, antiestablishment skins who desire a better country and are not afraid of fighting for their homeland? There is a local chapter in my city that wants to kick out the nazis and commies since theyve been causing a stir lately.

anyone who wants to fuck up nazis and commies are cool in my book

Skinhead culture had nothing to do with 'patriotism', flagcuck

Gay. They're homo faggots and like it up the arse.

I like anyone who wears simple, practical clothes and hairstyles.

amen
Fighting who? Start by showing your patriotism by building your country and contributing to society.
Also, if you want to talk about skinhead fashion the thread is this way if it's about anything else, I suggest going to >>>/pol

if you think tradskins are about politics you are terribly misinformed. tradskin just defines the way you dress. more of a focus on button down shirts and a more "dressy" style. there is no skinhead ideology. most of the skins in my area are leftists of some variety (i can think of two that aren't), but some scenes are much more into the apolitical patriot style thing.

Yeah inital skinhead culture wasn't really about white nationalism, it was kinda about aping style from jamaican immigrants.

Its a good look, but i dont like the association with far right politics the look has now. Also grew up playing hardcore punk in close proximity to skinhead culture - they are kind of clueless and dumb most of the time.

If they were really anti-establishment they wouldn't be all "punch nazis."
I'm not saying you can't be anti-establishment and also hate nazis: just that it sounds like what you've really got is some confused antifa that don't realize what they're fighting for is global capital.

1. I find them (the male ones) incredibly sexy. Best if drunk, rowdy, and easily angered
2. Girl skinheads are cute too, but the Chelsea cut is honestly the most wretched thing ever created by humankind and not even the Hellenic Venus of skinheads will ever "make it work"
3. The music (Oi) is cool in theory, but shit in practice and has aged horribly.
4. Fourteen words 88 Heil Hitler

The only way I can explain the chelsea haircut is to liken it to certain "sjw styles" today.

Skinhead girls probably came from bad backgrounds a lot of the time, right? They probably had someone molesting them and absolutely atrocious haircuts were a way to make them less fuckable.

>They probably had someone molesting them and absolutely atrocious haircuts were a way to make them less fuckable.
honestly could be lol.
i think more likely they wanted to hang out with skinhead dudes, and they wanted to shave their heads too, but the skinhead dudes said "Nah cmon babe you'll look like a man and I don't wanna look like some booftie" and so they all fought and the end result was this literal 50/50 compromise of a haircut lmfao

Possible. Notice the upper lip on that girl? I'd need more pics to judge but she looks like she might have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

OR
I have another theory:
Most skinheads in the old days were plucky teens living with their parents! So the Chelsea cut was a way of hiding from your parents that you'd shaved your head! All you have to do is wear a rain jacket or a hoodie, put up your hood and none will be the wiser when you come home for Sunday dinner

You are reading too much into this. It was shocking and outlandish in 60s and later 80s britain. It's just one hairstyle in the skinhead subculture. Even all male skinheads didn't have a buzzcut.

It's an incredibly ugly haircut. How do you explain the motivations of people wanting it?

I don't accept that it was just for shock value, I think skinhead fashion choices were actually kind of "dressy" by working-class 60s standards.

It was about football, youth clubs, mates and a bit of music 69-71

there's a chick at my school who has this kind of haircut.

but otherwise she dresses like an absolute normie, w/ hunter boots, yoga pants, and old lady tier tops.

i don't understand.

if she actually dressed the part she'd be hot as fuck. it just looks she has cancer and wanted some sort of cool way to go w/ it.

>Antifa
>fighting for global capital
wew

Same as mohawks really, and cutting your hair short was shocking in the 60s, and went against the standards of post war british society
>fashion choices were actually kind of "dressy" by working-class 60s standards.
Example? This is true for suedeheads, but they were half mods anyway

degenerate faggots who have been a blight on all third position movements would love to see them die off