Fake sneaker thread. Looking for Raf simons x adidas ozweega fakes

Fake sneaker thread. Looking for Raf simons x adidas ozweega fakes

Fuck off with that shit to reddit. Also replica ozweegos are insta call-out.

Whats that supposed to mean? I'm a brainlet for not condoning fakes? lmao shouldn't be on this board if you rock fake shit for seeking validation and can't afford the real deal.

any proof these are fake?

shut the fuck up brainlet goy, this shit is literally made in chinese adidas factories, fuck off.

this shit looks like ugly circa shoe from 1999.

lmao just look at the stitching u retard obviously it's a replica pair. Also lmaoing @ the melting RAF SIMONS branding in the back and sloppy font placements.

honestly just buy the real things, i work a minimum wage job at 19 (so that's like £5.60/hr) and i was able to buy them and some ricks. they are really nice. just pay the damn designer his cut my guy

No it's not made in the same factories. Just because it's China doesn't mean they have quality control. The leather looks cheap and is already creased. Very amateur-like stitching around the laces and Gel-bubbles and the 'keep double laced to hold firmly' isn't even placed rightly. Do not talk about stuff you don't know shit about.

Im not working my ass off to buy a sneaker for 600 bucks. I like the design but its never worth that much

But these were literally available for 150 euro on sale. Probably cheaper than buying a fake pair from an agent+shipping

if 24 hours a week is too much for you then you need to claim neetbucks and gtfo pls. plus sales are pretty frequent.

with that money you could have invested in something and made double your money. dumb wagies will always stay poor

Where the fuck do you buy these? And I mean the good colors

Just get the goat app and pay like $10 for them monthly, can you afford that, faggot?

yikes

those look so fucking shite

WHERE

>friendly reminder that you can't be Veeky Forums when poor or fat

nvm found it
It's out of stock

You're retarded

>paying monthly for your shoes

I mean, it's not the worst, but I couldn't live with myself t.b.h.

you can get ozweegos for $300 or less on grailed lol just get real pairs