Why does Veeky Forums hate chukkas?

why does Veeky Forums hate chukkas?

theyre a #menswear meme. numalecore. soyboy bait.

Why?

Because some people like them and people here don't like them.

because Veeky Forums tries so hard to be edgier than any other fashion forum on the internet. Hence the fucking weird astronaut larping.

Those are very clearly desert boots. Your bait is weak

don't like the silhouette, the heel, or the sole. just not my aesthetic

Lunarcore is the best fashion trend ever created you shut your fucking mouth

Chukkas or any other boring brown leather boot like that are one of the most boring, plain shoes you could possibly wear. They're basically in the realm of business casual, which is typically "I'm a 22-year old college dude who has a fair amount of money and wants to pretend to be mature" tier shit

>. They're basically in the realm of business casual, which is typically "I'm a 22-year old college dude who has a fair amount of money and wants to pretend to be mature" tier shit

aka tasteful and conservative to people with any fashion sense.
Compare to "i have some money and no taste" streetwear aesthetic.

they're babby's first footwear tier for autistic gimps who just discovered r/mfa and are trying to up their game so they can lose their virginity while feeling superior

i love them

have multiple pairs and wear them all the time

get compliments on them by girls I eventually fuck all the time.

>I love your boots user.
>Me: thanks, which leads to small talk, then number, then fuck

all because of the boots :')

therefore fuck Veeky Forums and what they think of them

>Veeky Forums full of virgins anyways, therefore their opinions don't matter

I think it's because it's an "older" shoe and Veeky Forums are a younger crowd
that's what people are really saying when they talk about the "r/mfa meme"
someone young trying to look sophisticated by dressing like their dad or grandpa

>chukkas lead to sex

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who gives a shit what Veeky Forums thinks? They try so hard too be "le unique XD" and are always trying to one up each with who can find the stupidest piece of clothing. Pic related are the ones who tell you that your taste are bad. Don't ask Veeky Forums for advice, only use it for outfit ideas.

N E W A N G L E
E
W

A
N
G
L
E

>get compliments on them by girls I eventually fuck all the time.
>my wife approves of my footwear

Basically this shit. I only use Veeky Forums for inspo nowadays. I havent seen a good fit on here in a long time.

Is that kid's neck photoshopped in this one too? I can never tell when it is or not. It's so bizarre

I mean, if all you want to do is wear chukkas and the rest of the normie mid-20s guy outfit, that's fine, I just don't know why you'd pretend to give a shit about fashion enough to come to Veeky Forums in the first place

>girls I eventually fuck love my chukkas! haven't fucked any yet, but I'm sure I will eventually

t. giraffa

>not knowing desert boots are the best ice breaker for girls to compliment guys they find attractive on
>kekkk
>works like a charm
>don't need to go to them, they come to me
>someone isn't getting laid in their black doc martens
>kekkkk

not the other dude, but why is anything thats not shorts with tights and combat boots not Veeky Forums? The fits around here have honestly been trash as of late and I don't know how most of you hold down jobs or go to school wearing some of this ridiculous shit.

This^, plus they are boxy shaped and clunky and not in a good way

>girls can compliment cukkas
>but not docs

how did you come to this conclusion

Fuck off
Lunarcore>techwear>>>"menswear">>>>>>>>>"workwear

slackercore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

because girls don't compliment docs

kekkkkkk

>being this lost

Irrelevant to the topic at hand though and it does t fit in the powersacling

well "Clarks" is the original desert boot, and I actually find their entire shoe line to have this sort of "grandpa" look to it. they just make grandpa looking shoes. and they are cheap and made in chine also

because this board said so i guess

these are the shoes what real men wear and women like

not surprised Veeky Forums doesn't like them, considering half this site is secretly still boys/kids in HS pretending to be 18+

sorry but you are a liar. you are just trying to rationalize why you come here. if you didn't like people's fits you wouldnt continue to come back here. you wish you could be as fa as the people who live this shit.

Fuck out of here and come back when you stop sucking your moms titties. I've been here for probably longer than anyone currently on this board and the shit used to be decent. You're just cheesed cause youre a rich asian that spends thousands just to look like a faggot.

Talk shit, post fit.

>I've been here for probably longer than anyone
Well rat-uh tat-tat tat-tat, blah blah, that's what all the posers say. If you've been here so long then you clearly haven't learned anything then, since yo're still a plebe when it comes to understanding real Fashion.