Don't shave your face

Don't shave your face. Men should let their facial hair grow naturally. If you are worried about thickness or shape just trim it.
Don't shave your face.
I don't care if you have more chin than Charles II of Spain, don't shave your face.

i cant grow facial hair

Don't shave your head

Just trim it.
If you literally cannot grow facial hair then you also cannot shave your face anyway, so it's fine.
Agreed, but if your hair is falling out from your chemo, you should do what you need to do for consistency's sake.

I disagree.
shave it all.
Shave your hair too, and your pubes and armpits and everything.
Get rid of it.
Get rid of it all.

I have a job where I'm required to shave for infection control purposes
If I had a different job I'd still shave out of habit

I'll do whatever I want. If I'm feeling like a beard I'll grow one. If not I'll shave. Why stay static? Fashion has ebb and flow.

It is a very unnatural feeling to shave. You do not look like yourself without facial hair much in the same way you wouldn't if you shaved your head. Fashion is static if you aren't a sheep. You wear clothes you like until they wear out, not when some consumerist whore tells you to. Besides, even if the styles change, the basic goals and principles do not. Facial hair always looks better than none at all.
Hair looks much better. Unless you are well toned or muscular, you look like an infant with your smooth, squishy limbs.
Without facial hair you just look like a teenager with an adult haircut.

It is not natural to wear clothes you faggot. We aren't born with that shit we make it. Orginally we wore shit like a tunic. Do you wear pants???

Yeah let me wear a tunic in winter, great argument. To begin with, clothes are a necessary tool. Secondly, construction has improved that we can easily make and wear pants. To wear a tunic is just you larping as a caveman.
Sorry you get visibly upset when you feel some stubble on your chin, but shaving just gives a very immature look and you should really try to get past it. Otherwise, your only hope is to smoke and sit in direct sunlight all day so you can look like an old man instead of a 15 year old.

>wanting to look old
wtf is wrong with you?

Nah Nigga they wore tunics in winter they just had cloaks over it. Are you not man enough to live like that? You're just insecure about Your manhood. Your argument sucks.

if the only thing that makes you look like an adult is growing out your facial hair, i have some bad news about your face.

Kek, but they definitely took liberties

>Men should let their facial hair grow naturally.

WHY, ACCORDING TO YOU?

i just wanna be pure

underrated

A clean-shaven face is the mark of a civilized man. Only grow a beard if you are some kind of anarcho-primitivist, Varg Vikernes, or Unabomber type.

What about eyebrows?

>whomst've are the greeks
Obviously there were countless other early civilizations that favored facial hair, but the greeks in particular, i.e. the foundation of our very own civilization preferred a free and wildly grown beard.

pic is not me, I only grow facial hair in the red areas, and not thick enough that I can have a mustache. It looks horrible if I don't shave every morning.

But I look better shaved

you can't post on Veeky Forums if you are underage

>t. """"""18""""""" year old ahmed

reminder that beard hair can get lice and crabs.
and got help you if you get scabies in your beard.

Lets also not forget food that gets stuck in it.
nose hair

do you smoke ciggs?
You smell and you carry that smell much longer becuase of your beard.

many ancient cultures
like the egyptians and many western cultures up to the modern age typically wore their hair short and got rid of all their hair, becuase when bugs get in there its a fucking pain in the ass.

>grow out disgusting long bushy beard and look like a hobo
vs
>have a clean shaven face and look younger

>many western cultures
Not really, generally not as short as egyptians who shaved all after the came of age. Medium lenght hair has been more common in europe through out the ages

Well kept shorter beard can look goat, but bushy long ass beards you see on some of these people is an abomination

ironic

Kek, this user still has his eyebrows

Only reason to grow a beard as a man under 30 is to hide your non-existent jawline, or as a cope to appear more masculine. If you have good face structure it's better not to shave.

>Being """white""" and unable to grow facial hair

Alrighty Juan, back to Mexico

Shaved head for MPB is better than the power donut.

>Having a beard in 2018

Fuck off numales

I want to have facial hair but I can't seem to get past a prepubescent mustache. Would taking testosterone pills help?

?
Just answer the question...

ew
facial hair is gross, infact all bodyhair is gross.
the only hair anyone boy or girl should have is eyebrows (groomed) and head hair

This, honestly.

Some chest/leg hair is allowed for over40 men with a burly physique.

fags