/thinspo/ - Veeky Forums's worst nightmare

defend thin bois edition
some bois are thinner than others and that's ok:)

>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg
vogue.com/article/model-alliance-eating-disorder-study
healthline.com/health/underweight-health-risks
instagram.com/kingscounty_lighthouse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg
shoo shoo gainz goblin

ty this i believe is important.

but i already look dead and gross

Someone work hard on this video, it's actually impressive.

do i have potential, any tips where I should go from here?

I'm extremely hungry lately. I'm wondering if its because I was just sick and couldn't eat much? Maybe I'm a bit malnourished and that's why my body is so hungry? Maybe I should be taking a multivitamin and that will help? At this rate I'm going to gain back weight!

Going to bed in a bit, but any advice would be amazing, I'll check back tomorrow.

What have you been doing?

Do ab workouts help to shrink your waist or is it just weight loss?

There is no such thing as "spot reduction". Ab workouts will just give you nice abs.

ah, for sure. I know you just have to keep losing weight but I was wondering if more toned abs would give me a flatter stomach or something

Core exercises will actually make your waist bigger if your a skinny ass bitch like me. But is right it doesn't work the other way.

is there a ratio or something for determining if your legs are considered long for your height/torso size? People have told me mine are long but they look disproportionately short to me. I'm not sure if they're actually stubby or if its just the dysmorphia

The more lean muscle you have, the more calories your body burns without doing anything.

why do banana rolls (upper thigh fat) happen and do i just need to keep losing weight to lose them?
pic related isn't me but she's pretty thin and she still has them

We should change this line in the faq

>Whatever weight makes you feel and look good, honestly

This is kinda encouraging unhealthy weights.

I agree, but I'm not in charge of the faq.
>The medical cutoff for 'underweight' is a BMI of 18.5, but some people feel that they function well and look better below that weight
This line is worse desu.

Girls arent attracted to weak men, there are seriously cucks working to look as weak as possible?

a. A lot of the posters in these generals are probably women or traps
b. A small minority of women actually are attracted to weak men
c. How do you know the men itt aren't just twinks?

>stay hydrated

stomach vacuum exercises can apparently help tighten your stomach by about an inch, and also good for posture, make sure you do them right

Is there any hope for me? Just turned 18, and I’m 5’6

>why do banana rolls (upper thigh fat) happen…[?]

EXCESS BODYFAT NEEDS TO ACCUMULATE SOMEWHERE, AND THE THIGHS ARE ONE BODILY ZONE IN WHICH BODYFAT ACCUMULATES.

>… and do i just need to keep losing weight to lose them?

NO, YOU NEED TO BECOME FIT THROUGH PHYSICAL EXERCISE, NOT TO STARVE YOURSELF.

THE QUALITY OF YOUR DIET SHOULD MEET YOUR BODILY REQUIREMENTS, AND THE QUANTITY OF ALIMENT SHOULD BE IN CONCORD WITH WHAT YOUR LIFESTYLE NECESSITATES —NOT MORE, NOT LESS.

FITNESS, AND HEALTH, ARE NOT CONTINGENT ON “WEIGHT”, BUT ON PHYSICAL EXERCISE, AND NUTRITION.

>stay hydrated

YOU ARE MORBIDLY CONCERNED WITH “WEIGHT” DUE TO MENTAL DEFICIENCY, AND MALNOURISHED DUE TO STARVING YOURSELF, BUT YES, “KEEP HYDRATED”!

Erin looks so cute here

Does anyone have experience with the pacer step counter app for android? I have it connected to myfitnesspall but i am not sure how acurate the calorie count is. Any recomendations for a reliable one?

I'm aiming for that 18.5 BMI, and when I get there, I want to lift and build some muscle. Is it alright to get to the goal and then work on building a little bit of muscle, or is it not recommendable? I've also been doing lots of jump ropes too in order to help me lose a little more weight, although I'm eating healthy (and less) and drinking a shit ton of water.

Cute.

>Is there any hope for me?

The fuck are you talking about? You're skinny and at a healthy weight. Do you think you're obese? Because you're not.

I meant like unaesthetically skinny

Get toned my friend.

all you have to do is slouch a little, to not be as tall, for instance, at the doctor, I slouch an inch when being measured, this is a cheatcode every thinspo user must employ.

Girls aren't attracted to /fitizens/ either

why do you think they waste so much time in the gym? it´s because they think muscles equal less of a social sperg but their "raiding" proves otherwise since no one in their right mind that has any friends or real hobbies would use his time to annoy strangers online

pls stop shouting

sexy af

lol yes they are fag

should i be on here or Veeky Forums?

5'10"-5'11"/130 lbs with gauche tattoos

Try caffeine pills

On that note, I (not her) have a perscription for focalin that i haven't used since high school but I can basically renew it anytime I want. If I wanted to use it to curb my appetite, would I snort it or take it like normal?

go back to Veeky Forums you trolling baitlord

bruh im like 4% bf i dont even lift anymore fr

This thread is for people who want to be skinny, however people with your body type make sweatpants and windbreakers look better than any skinny boy ever could, so feel free to stay.

>that
>4%bf
lol no try 12%

Does bulimia really give you abs of steel?

go away

COPE

Im getting lazy n continue to hover around here (96 lb ) should I keep going my waist is huge?

>my waist is huge
How many inches?

in that pic your waist looks more like it's just bloated than fat.

Fuckin lanklets

dyel?

>4%
You're dumb as fuck.

How tall are you? I also hover around 96 lbs., sometimes a bit less, 5'5", with a 24 inch waist but my body shape is shitty and I don't think I could get my waist that much lower.

Pic related.

> abstain from carbs
> have a sandwich last night and today
> face bloats up
why

Most female models are under a BMI of 18.5, most are well under that BMI. Right now I gained weight to a BMI of 17.9 and my measurements are 33-25-36.75 which is over modeling measurements. Keep in mind that I'm only 176cm tall - Optimal height for female models is around 178-180cm and they need to keep the same modeling measurements as a shorter girl (Ideally 34-24-34), meaning they would need to maintain a lower weight.

When I was modeling at good measurements (32-23-35.5) my BMI was 15.5

Do you do a lot of ab exercises? Your waist looks quite muscular. If you do a lot of oblique exercises they can make your waist look broader. Your body fat % looks very low. I wouldn't lose more.

*Sorry my agent listed me as 32-23-34.5 but my hips were closer to 35", I wasn't at 35.5" at that weight lol.

How much do you weigh? Like 138?

What kind of shitty bread or genetics are you using?

not the v feminine and delicate ones uwu

lol you're not 5'10 at 130 and you're not 4% bf
if you're 5'10 you should be weighing in at like 155 at that size

you're more like 5'6 130 and thats like 12% bf Nice try manlet

OC thinspo, kurtesy of my most recent ex

she was proper thin, IMO. ~6 feet.

is this the girl from your story

What does /thinspo/ think about Frank Oceans body? I think he looks so good in clothes, so I am considering working out this year to get a similar body

Nice but that dress is some base shit. Like prom night on Long Island over here.

ITT soyboys

>I am considering working out this year to get a similar body
do simple body weight exercise and watch what you eat to drop some fat and you will look way better

I fucking agree one hundred. Hated her taste in clothing, had to completely overhaul her on a lotta shit. She was so rich, too I didn't get it at all.

Like, she was not a literally stupid person, she had the mental hardware, she was just too used to floating through life on money and looks to ever consider developing her personality or style or read books or learn why monied arabs can be so fucking tacky and spend so much while still looking like a prom date wearing CHAMS. Nice on the prom line, too
EXACTLY my thoughts.

It's weird dating and being attracted to someone who you're only DTF when they're naked or you've styled 'em/

Nah, this was a chick I saw for a year after getting back from the south. The girl from the story is Pic Related.

Carbs = water retention, no matter how little you eat.
However it could be you just noticed a small bloat more since you were used to your carb-free face.

thinspo for u all today.

I like that thin/packed build a lot. I've got a pretty insane workout plan for the coming year to help me attain it, got my old trainer back already.

>Like prom night on Long Island over here.
This is so true wtf.

god bless you

But soyboys are fatty, not thin

should i stay or should i go?

And it's also a well known fact that eating disorders are common among models.
vogue.com/article/model-alliance-eating-disorder-study

Aside from that, there are plenty of well documented medical issues associated with being underweight.
healthline.com/health/underweight-health-risks

No.

post story user

you look like an ugly chicken
do some squats

yo what's your snapchat or instagram?

I have a goth gf and when I post her fits she gets roasted but yours gets a pass. how does she do it

Post an example

Thank u

Have all the new years resolution anons left yet?

That's not what that study shows. There was some disordered eating in their sample but that doesn't indicate a full-blown eating disorder and the percentage was still relatively low.
I'm also not saying it's particularly healthy to be underweight, just that it's "fashionable" and attainable without any kind of eating disorder.

tfw so thin i have to buy girls clothes cos they are the only thing that fits me and i dont want kids clothes.

atleast im gay i guess

instagram.com/kingscounty_lighthouse/

I styled her.

Nice music, sounds really authentic. Are you using real vinyl recordings to a sampler? Sounds like you put your stuff through tape too.

Any tips for a fat fuck on committing to fasting? ive tried multiple times and the most i can do is a day, i really wanna do it but the urge is fucked and sometimes i just start eating subconsciously

Are you the guy who kept posting pictures of himself with his fat goth gf

No

Start with liquid fasts. In case you binge after a fast then stick to restriction and after you gain some self-control try fasting again

Lift, fucking dyels.

go to catalog and ctrl+f "I fucked up, guys"

I wouldn't recommend 's advice at all. Fasting is setting yourself up for a binges which can lead to extreme, rapid weight gain and possibly bulimia. You're already overweight I presume, so you already struggle with self regulation when it comes to food. Learning how to control your portion sizes and improving the quality of food you eat (cooked vegetables instead of cheeseburgers, water instead of soda including diet soda) will benefit you more in the long run than fasting.

Not saying you can't fast. Go for it if you want to, but once you get down to your goal weight what are you going to do? You'll have had no practice with positive habits for eating and all of your impulses will be screaming for you to either keep fasting out of fear of gaining weight, or to eat the entire state of Texas. It's easy to make a weight loss plan on paper but we never take into account how we will feel once we actually attempt these extreme methods. There's a reason the failure rate is so high for restrictive diets. They aren't sustainable. Weight loss is possible with healthy means,and it really doesn't take much time then you consider you could go one year and lose 15 pounds sustainably, or go another year binge-restricting between the same 5 to 10 pounds over and over.

my goal body

I put it through a LOT of stuff, and I use no computers or MIDI. I also have experience as a battle DJ.
I use all that shit at once, live.
You can D/L all my best work for free here:
kingscountylighthouse.bandcamp.com

It makes me happy you dig the sounds. They're more important to me than any fit, in a way. It's been ~21 years I been doing this music, as of last September or so.
I source up to ~70 records per song, and 95% of my samples (100% of the musical ones) are under 2 seconds in length.

Only thing I'm 100% proud of, desu.