What are some modern brands to get 70s look?

70s fashion mmm

Other urls found in this thread:

shopcamp.com
instagram.com/shopcamp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that picture is more 1870s

That’s 1870

Ive been inside that sluts bedroom. Went past the rope and touched her blankey.

why would you buy modern clothing if you really wanted the "70s look"? there's plenty still in existence

Since you didn’t give a timeframe other than 70s I assume you mean the original 70s.
I think we can do this, long dresses are much more sexy than today’s miniskirts, although seeing the knees turns me on

Well the plot of the story happens in 1908 (so costumes will be closer to 1870) and the series was shot in 1985, so any way you choose to frame it, OP is still a twat.

>the original 70s
Wtf is this shit? 2modern4me

op meant 1870's

1770's is where it's at

panniers too wide to fit through the door & a head full of vermin is the best look desu

By '70s do you mean 1970's? Camp Collection has a lot of women's casual retro '70s inspired stuff.

shopcamp.com
instagram.com/shopcamp/

No I don't think he meant 1970,probably another

Janis Joplin. 1970 attire

more janis

Ugly as fuck and had a shitty crackhead voice. She was the worst thing to happen to Big Brother and the Holding Company.

Pete Chenaski experience

yeah i never understood why she's like "le epic legendary singer of hippie era that joined the 27 club from drug overdose" all her music is shit. her voice is horrible like you said. she looks like the crack whore that she was. is there any redeeming features? was her songwriting atleast decent?
fuck i don't get this dead hoe

try calvin klein 205w39nyc
levis vintage
idk

ok good man

hey, user, ever heard of social classes?