Can anyone tell me where to get a well fitting field black jacket?

Can anyone tell me where to get a well fitting field black jacket?

Most of the shit I tried is fairly oversized and all the other options are way overpriced,

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B075188Q17/ref=twister_B075179PJD
corridornyc.com/products/unlined-ripstop-m65-black
davesnewyork.com/alpha-m-65-field-coat-black.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazon.com/dp/B075188Q17/ref=twister_B075179PJD

>inb4 it's chinkshit

corridornyc.com/products/unlined-ripstop-m65-black

How tall are you, OP, and how much do you weigh? Please remember that we're anonymous here; if you're 100% honest I can help you.

>buy flectarn meme parka
>die it black
Easy

literally fucking anywhere

6'1 170lb

41'in chest

B A R B O U R

you're welcome OP

For decent price, you can get one from SuperDry.

dyel

Okay man, get a black Alpha M65 in size medium-tall \ medium-long.

davesnewyork.com/alpha-m-65-field-coat-black.html

Trust me, it'll fit you PERFECT, and exactly how they were fitted to U.S. soldiers themselves. Avoid the skinny fit bullshit at all costs. The size is currently difficult to find, so I advise scoring one from the link up above at once: if you don't dig it you can return it. But again, trust me, it'll be perfect for you. They work great with hoodies or sweaters underneath by the way, and absolutely NOTHING will age as well as that jacket.

USGI is the only way to go. New old stock goes for $50 or less, unless you are linebacker-sized. I don't know about the two ultra-expensive ones above, but the Alpha is a cheap and inauthentic "M65 style" jacket made of thinner materiel and missing a lot of details (like the buttons and holes for the extreme cold weather hood and storm flap, both of which are indispensable if you intend to use this as a work jacket).

M65 field jackets are SUPPOSED to be quite roomy, to make space for the liner (which can also be a sweater or a hoodie or a denim jacket or whatever you want, you don't have to buy the 'official' one). You do realize that, right? If it seems oversized, you're wearing the right size.

Obviously there are some designers that make M65-inspired jackets that are sized down. I'm not going to shit on you if you want one of those, there are some cool pieces, but although they may be cool, personally to my eye they always look kind of ... odd. Not quite costumey but verging on that territory. Worn without the liner, an M65 is not supposed to be form-fitting.

Anyway, if you want a smaller one, why not just buy Alpha Industries and size down when you buy it? People talk shit about them but their stuff is inexpensive and reasonably well-made.

Actually none of that is true, and if anything the new overseas ones are BETTER quality than the old USA mad ones. I have each, and I'm serious, even though I'm sure it sounds like bullshit. And the Alpha's are 100% the same as during trhe Vietnam War - the liner's are interchangeable from then 'tl now. All the buttons are precisely the same. And of course black was never even issued, so USGI doesn't exist, and overdyes are stupid asn shit.

I have 37" and 6'0

>Alpha is a cheap and inauthentic
You could not be anymore wrong

I've had good luck with Alpha Industries stuff. That and it'll last forever.

It is chinkshit tho

6’0 167 lbs

Abercrombie L clearence

ALPHA INDUSTRIES IS FOR NIGGER MEME RAPPERS STREETWEAR NORMCORE FUCKS THE CROPPED TROUSERS AND CHUNKY SNEAKERS BOMBER JACKET BASIC BITCH

Speaking of OP's pic related, how is the quality of Brandit's M65s?