Are your friends Veeky Forums?

Are your friends Veeky Forums?
My friends dress autistically, have never given a thought about fashion, and think I'm "dressing up" when wearing a button up or wool pants. Is this normal, or are most of you on the same fashion level as your friends?

Pic related

Nope. I'm a car enthusiast and so are my friends, and most of them don't give a second thought to what they wear. The ones who do don't really have an individual style, though, and don't style themselves well.

5'9 is not even a small height tho..

In real life yes, on Veeky Forums it's midget tier

different social circles, different levels of Veeky Forums

most of my old school friends don't give a single fuck, classic normiecore with badly fitting jeans and a tee. the circles i'm getting closer with now care a bit more in general with a few outliers that care more or less than the rest.

in the end, fashion is a hobby, wearing clothes is not.

you enjoy dressing yourself well, they enjoy gaming, mountainbiking or being 5"9. whatever.

it's not realistic to expect any group of friends that formed organically to ALL be into fashion, but that's aight because this way you'll stand out like a fashiongod amongst the plebs when you're out with them.

Most of my friends aren't fashionable at all and could care less about fashion and consistently ask me why I'm dressed up if I wear something really nice, some of them ask me for tips on what to wear sometimes but thats about it. People who aren't into fashion don't understand it or care for it is what I've learned.

It's below average in real life as well.

>could care less

Fashion =/= dressing well

It really depends where you live

They wear usually black and blue, I wear brown and grey, we match together kind of

you sound like a faggot

Fellow Veeky Forumstist here. It's funny how so many car guys obsess with their paint work yet they themselves look like shit.

only whites count buddy

>friends

i only have a few friends and each of them are very different

one of them is a nerd who gives little to no thought about fashion, he doesnt look terrible but he doesnt really try or experiment.

one of my other friends is a bit more fashionable, he regularly wears vintage hand made leather shoes that are very loud when he walks on a stone floor, button up shirts and chords, he looks pretty nice, idk if Veeky Forums but he has taste and he knows what he likes, his clothes suit his car too, a volvo amazon.
3rd freind is a flamboyant gay but not how you expect, he experiments alot in very interesting ways, he has an obsession with the 80s, hes an artist and hes a skater so all that influences him.
had a new years party at my house, it was pretty big and my sister was having alot f her cool friends over so i told the lads to dress up nice.
friend 1 came in his normal hoodie, videogames themed shirt loose jeans and British knights shoes.
gay friend came wearing desert camo dpm trousers, a snap back with pink spikes on it, his hair was dyed black and he was wearing black eye shadow and black nails.
old leather military boots, and a black jacket with a hood with lots of safety pins stabbed through one of the flaps, they symbolize something i dont rember what.

were an interesting bunch
pic unrel8

>not making their car and clothes all be part of a style

o no that feel

>that allergic to peanuts tier jaw line
JUST

i very much enjoyed this post

what a qt
does she have insta?

Look like a bycicle seat

comfy

Then it's above average.

Nope. I remember trying out a bunch of stuff like cropped, wide pants, comfy-core stuff and always got flak for it.

Most delusional guy I ever met was some dude who wore oversized suits from Jc penny and thought he looked amazing. He would also wear square toed shoes and would criticize ppl on how they looked and said they should look more like him.

All you had to say was that you were a

>car enthusiast

The rest is redundant

My friends wear whatever the local H&M store puts on sale.
tl;dr - No they're not Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums's average height is 9'

All of my friends are sneaker heads. The only problem is is that they only care about the shoes and not the fit. They usually dress terrible but their shoes are nice.

can I still be cute at 5'6"?

that's the best you can hope for at 5'6" heheheheh

You look like young Dean Ween

Internet friends are mild Veeky Forums. Irl friends dress normie.

>Veeky Forums on the right
sad!

One of my friends wears techwear stuff all the time, and one's a bit more experimental. No one else in the group really cares, but it's cool, we have other stuff to talk about.

It's been said but ty for this it's mad comfy

>Girls like rich guys born with good facial aesthetics

Why do we even pretend this is board relevant

>went through all the acronym/c.e./nike/dumb techwear outfits i ever wanted

>not living in a city
>friends always buy clothes on sale
>job doesnt warrant goretex and panel tank tops
>spend most of the weekend inside

>ultimately sell everything on grailed (at one point had TWO of the same C.E. grailed pieces when there wasnt hype around it)
>wearing mostly uniqlo polos and muji jeans

i gave up. better to be a normie instead of the guy that everyone has to comment on what youre wearing

my friends are pretty Veeky Forums and I feel like some of them outdress me on multiple occasions despite us having the same style but I'm happy I'm hanging out with people on the same fashion lever (in general) as me.

My buddies are a weird mixed bag of different styles, but they each pull them off surprisingly well

>One guy is a real car enthusiast, and usually dresses in 90s Japanese streetwear (white)
>Another dresses with a lot of older rockabilly and James Dean-tier stuff, and avoids looking like a costume
>Hipster guy of the group dresses like he just got back from a Death Cab concert, has a slight drinking problem
>Hispanic stoner guy wears short sleeve dress shirts with skinny ties, plus the occasional hawaiian shirt
>Larger guy of the group goes for the early 2000s baggy gangster look, and acts like a roided up Eminem

Whenever we all meet up, it's like a sitcom or something

those square toe dress shoes are like a cursed item for assholes or something

How do you meet people who dress Veeky Forums? The most fashionable people I see on my campus just wear streetwear, and that's not my bag.

only one of them really, the others just look like normal people I guess
don't really care too much because we're friends based on personality not what rags you drape yourself in

they care about how they dress but they dress like straight out of h&m

Depends on the country, in the United States I guess most guys are 6'2 or above, in my country, 5'9+ is tall.

>the United States I guess most guys are 6'2 or above
kek no

it there a chance at redemption then? is 5'6" tall yet?!

What's the average height around the us?

i like the sound of ur friends

They sound awesome

None of my friends are very fashionable but they’re all very attractive so it doesn’t really matter.

Most of my friends dress shit and they always compliment me on my style, but me simply wearing a sweater and black jeans is dressing up to them.

not that user but it's only around 5'9" i'd say. i'm a 5'6" girl and i very rarely notice people that are significantly taller than me. In a crowd of 100, probably only 20 are 6 feet or taller.

5'9.5 supposedly, so most definitely not 6'2

I have a friend from Austin (no fucking surprise) that dresses exactly like Ethan and is short and overweight too. how the fuck do these people all manage to look and think the same

My roommate who is also my best friend has zero sense of fashion. She only ever wears holey jeans, hoodies, and the same pair of paint stains sneakers. My other friends are a bit better but still think I'm "dressing up" if I wear a skirt or dress of any kind.

Find the best looking people and converse with them
"Hey, sorry to bother you but you have a nice sense of style. Wanna talk/drink/hang some time?"

5'9" here
This is correct

i got really anxious just by reading this

A lot of them just don't care how they dress, some of them think they dress well when they don't know what it means to dress well, and some of them pull off their own little style. I'd say my average friend dresses like a mid tier normie though.

my strongest potions would kill you traveler

HAIL CHAD JOE

HAIL CHAD JOE

>HAIL CHAD JOE

My only 3 friends
1) Work company shirts/Uni shirts
w/ straight pants w/ casual boots
2) Band merch & sports jerseys
w/ baggy pants w/ meh skate tier nikes
3) Tank tops & baggy sweaters
w/ baggy shorts w/ flip-flops

Extremely uneffay group of friends.

thats the best fucking way to put it

So fashion means dress like you are at a job interview 24/7?

Not being able to adapt to social scenarios and having different fits is virgin tier

>friends

Like harry styles got stung by a load of bees

Being 35 most my friends have families and homes etc and now fall in the “comfy dad” fashion area, I’m a bachelor who rocks skaterboi chic, plaid shirts, skinny jeans etc anything that adorns two seasons and such I rock, I snowboard and skate (not so much now) so I find it acceptable to wear such gear, also tatted up to fuck too.

Exactly, that's how I am. It's weird seeing people pull up in cool cars, and then they get out and they're dressed like a plebeian. Either that or they're hypebeast trash.
I can be into cars and fashion. I'm someone who meticulously crafts his aesthetic, and my car is part of that.
>dressed in raf simons, ann d, etc.
>drives a 2007 Volvo S40
This u?

This desu
t. 5'4"

I only have 4 real friends
One dresses basically prep core but instead of boat shoes he wears stan smiths, he's 6'4 and a millionaire so it's okay
Two of them dress like average alt-fags with low top nikes/adidas, skinny jeans and denim jackets
The last one wears basic polo, tommy and lacoste in red, blue and grey with a ton of nike, but we're Eastern European so he looks like a God compared to most poorfags here

>being 35
>rocking skater"boi" chic

haha

all of my friends basically just wear epic deathcore merch n shit like that l m a o :-)

is this a reference to something

hahaha wtf

I landed a couple job interviews for my friends. One came in cargo shorts and a wal-mart polo. The other one came in black jeans, a purple dress shirt, and a black vest.
No, my friends aren't Veeky Forums

ahhahaahha