So what does Veeky Forums think of beanies?

Foreskin beanies like that are a soyboy staple. Great for hiding receding hairlines and bald spots on the crown. If you enjoy the friend zone this is the choice of headwear for you.

i like fisherman beanies

That condom reservoir beanies are utter soyboy and numale trash who are falling for the mr nice guy-meme trap as already said (fpbp btw). If you want a beanie you should go for a simple, black fisherman beanie. Avoid shit that's either too big or too thin fitting on your head, bright colors and every kind of patches or writings. Small patches that are covering a small part of the edge are still fine tho.

beanies are for faggots who are too beta to wear a manly ushanka.

The manliest beanie.

Beanies are for faggits, soyboys, and hipster freaks. A real man wears a watch cap (pic related) for warmth and protection from the elements. Saggy condom core shit make you look silly. Grow up and act like a MAN for cryin out loud.

>doesn't even cover ears

might as well be wearing a fucking jewish cap

whats the point of a hat that doesn't cover ur ears? If this is useful for you, ur probably balding and have a cold scalp in 50 degree weather

what beanie is joe budden wearing?

this. i use beanies when it gets below 30 for my ears primarily. my scalp can take care of itself (hair). a hat with no functionality is just effete vanity at best

it seems to be a dirty sock

>Beanies are for fags
>Posts a man wearing a too-small beanie.

this guy gets it.
if your gonna wear a beanie make sure its a watch cap that fits neatly around your head. that kind of beanie you posted are worn by nu-males or a girl's "best friend" in those female lead Tv shows

>He finally stopped shilling his shitty Catcher in the Rye hat but he doesn't realize that a watch cap is just what happens when an adult wears a toodler-sized beanie.

>Beanies are for faggits, soyboys, and hipster freaks. A real man wears a watch cap (pic related) for warmth and protection from the elements
you posted the most soyboy of all headwear there m8. not even covering the ears... enjoy your tofu.

Or you can wear a regular fuckin beanie the correct way. See how the guy in this pic doesn't look like a goofy bastard (tiny watch cap with exposed ears) or a soyboi faggot (gay elf stocking)?

This is the correct way to wear a watch cap. Make sure it's wool. Polyester/acrylic is made by retards for retards

This thread is an acid trip.

notice how much better far right looks than red beanie

>deep v neck
>smug shit eating grin
>barely hidden receding hairline

ITT: People who haven't yet caught on that the same beanie can be made effectively larger or smaller by turning more or less of the edge up or down.

Everyone in this image would look better not wearing a hat though

Especially the far right guy

>wearing hats inside
They ought to be shot

Back when there were rules about hats, like, "remove indoors", everyone kept a hat rack by the door.

I like watch caps as well. I think it fits people with wider or more masculine faces.

Watch caps, scout, fishermen, these are the only ones you should wear

it just looks idiotic, and i hate it. i don't care about rules.

That's still a beanie, faggot.

he doesn't tho

a "watch cap" is just a soyboy numale name for a beanie thats been folded up

thots on this

kek

soyboy hat
bet its arylic too

acrylic is fine as ong as you know what you're getting. I have an acrylic toque because i like being able to chuck it in the wash with the rest of my clothing. It's a little less warm which just means you have to get a thicker one. You're a retard if you pay >$7 for any acrylic toque tho

COP OR NOT?

I have long hair and I will sometimes wear a carhartt beanie to keep my hair out of my eyes instead of tying it back(mostly if I'm doing something physical or eating)

Functional, It's better if they fit. Jeep caps are the same except they have a brim.

How did people go from wearing all kinds of different things on there heads to just wearing snapbacks and beanies?

They're ugly but I wear one every winter because the cold wind on my forehead and ears gives me a killer headache.

post non soy beanie its cold

How's this? It doesn't sit like a foreskin but isn't exactly a watch cap

Its funny because one is just the folded over end of the other.

there is only one person that can pull the beanie off without looking like a giant fag

My roommate wears hipster glasses, shirts and a beanie everytime he goes outside. He's 5'5 and seems to be attracting only pseudo-intellectual fatties. Take that as you will.

>5'5
>Attracting women
Clearly does something

>dress like Sam Hyde
>attract pseudointellectuals with low self esteem
checks out

Is it worth forking out a bit extra for a cashmere beanie

Sam is soy as fuck and you know it.