Guys, I got a retarded question to ask of you...

Guys, I got a retarded question to ask of you, and I know I'm going to get flak and questions so I'll be straight up honest about this from the start;
I want to buy clothes for my sex doll. I've not received the doll yet, but I have measurements.
The problem is this;
The doll is 5'3", Measurements in (CM / Inch)
Bust 90/35.4
Under-bust 66/25.9
Waist 63/24.8

Online size guides say that her waist is a small sized shirt for example, but will this fit her tits, or would I need to go for larger sizes to accommodate them? How much do women's shirts cater to bigger tits? Or is it purely a piece by piece case?

S should do (except in Italian sizes - those most be 42, and 42 is sometimes said to be size M on websites). Oh, and beware, roughly-knit wool pullovers will always get stretched to be see-through in time.

t. femanon with 90cm bust

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I knew obviously that women's shirts and dresses are going to give some room for the chest, but not being female, I have no clue exactly how much and I've never paid too much attention when out shopping with my ex or family as a kid.
Also, thanks for the tip for wool pull overs. Not something I'd considered but something important to know!

Whens the last time you ever had meaningul contact with a woman? How much was the doll? Do you think itll make you happy? Or are you a realist who just wants to bust a nut?

The viral marketing got to you too huh? I caved in and got one too.

DEGENERATE.

This thread made me very sad

I don't think she'll need the wool pullover, I doubt she will get cold.

couldn't help myself..

Is it worth the price?

same

glad to see people making the choice

i wanna doll so bad

i would get her cute little guidi boots

and then smack her butt

Best thread. How often do you get to dress someone's sex doll? This is fucking gold. OP, please post your new gf in waywt threads! You won't get any more flak than our normal posters.

Also, please post your path to giving up on real women. Genuinely curious.

you people need to rethink some shit. seriously.

seconded

get her full rick or gtfo

This thread makes me happy. I'm so glad that Men will eventually no longer need women. Men have always been the superior being. I will admit that I'm gay but I am glad to see them get their comeuppance. I've seen one too many guy friends of mine get their hearts absolutely obliterated by some whore and one of my friends is currently being reeled along by a psychotic woman so I'm glad these things exist to hopefully cut that reel.

That's an amazing point. I gotta say you're very right. Who'da thunk it?

Shit, I'd send OP some lunarcore in exchange for a recurring thread wherein anons help OP create photo shoots - I could see it getting a writeup in a buncha magazines online. Good social experiment.

Other than that, I'm imagining the quiet in OP's house as he wakes up on a foggy morning, looks over at his articulated nightmare fuel for a second then returns his gaze to the window, listens to the howl of late winter wind, then rolls onto his side, facing away from 'her'. He pulls his knees up into a close embrace and begins to cry, silently, for 30 minutes.

Something in him resets and he relaxes, rolls back and gives his new car payments a peck on the forehead.

It's time to start the day.

M’lady, mayhaps you bequeath in Olde London

Bump. Post new rubber waifu, op!

Second

I was serious about sending gear to op, too
I'm sample size already, I got a few things that this dumb girl threw in a dryer and a few more things I just don't wear. Would totally style a fit for ze rubber woman.

Peter Coffin is that you?

just get her a small shirt, it'll still fit no matter what.

Meh. He probably doesn't have other options. Who cares.

>Also, please post your path to giving up on real women. Genuinely curious.

At least the doll's looks won't fade like my girlfriends. I wanna buy one, but I gotta keep it hidden from my wife otherwise she'll get jealous af.