So do any of you guys seriously not wash your jeans?

So do any of you guys seriously not wash your jeans?

I barely sweat at all but even I feel how jeans get a bit funky after like 15-20 wears. How can you not wash your jeans? Don't you realize it's disgusting?

Like shoes you should have a rotation.

i wash them every 2 days desu. how often do u guys change ur underwear or t shirts? or is this autism just jeans related?

left home for 6 months with 3 shirts and 2 shorts and realised that you really dont need to change clothes as often as you think

Just wash them when they start to smell or get dirty. Not complicated.

The only pair I haven't washed since buying them is my g-star raw jeans, and they're dyed with natural indigo. Natural indigo is antibiotic, so they don't smell at all.

Do you only have one pair of pants?

that's bullshit. wash your jeans.

I only wear raw selvedge denim, but I wash them when they need washing. It's part of the process.

Lol. No it's not, look it up

Denim was made for the purpose of being durable, and not needing to be washed regularly. This is pretty much the only article of clothing that I don't wash immediately after wearing it. I usually give each pair between 4 days to a week of wear before I feel a wash is in order. Even earlier if for some reason they get smelly.

5 wears and i wash them, didnt realize people went beyond that

shirts i wear twice

I'm pretty sure this is a murica only issue. Never, have I, after years of living in multiple european countries heard of such thing as not washing your clothes after two uses or so. Even if you're an asian virgin with absolute zero pheromones and without a single gland of sweat - which you clearly aren't, as the girls you wish you could fuck can smell both your stink and despair from 2 meters away.

I haven't washed my apc for a year & 3 months. Traveled around Europe in the summer & winter for two weeks each. They just started smelling.

tl;dr you don't need to wash them often as long as you're not rolling around shit

I wear my jeans for a month before washing them. I wear them to work 5 days a week :)
Yes they stink, that's why I only have one pair for abuse :)))

>and also febreeze

I literally wear my jeans about twice a year ago I've never washed my one pair

I wash my jeans when they get dirty. I shower every day and wear moisture wicking undies. They are fine, and any extra washing is unnecessary

I wash my jeans about once a month. How about work pants though? How often do you wash them? I wash mine after every wear because I'm paranoid they will smell or something.

uhh I thought it was normal to change underwear and t shirts daily

Wtf I wash my jeans after every wear, am I doing it wrong?

Dude what the fuck?

Do you go commando or why would you do this?

I go entire season or two without needing to wash it.

Granted I wear them once a week

It is but retards like to conflate denim jeans to cotton underwear

I have been wearing a hoodie around the house for 2 months everyday and I haven't washed it yet and it still smells good.
I dont wash my pants unless they get dirty or stained and they dont smell either

>I dont wash my pants unless they get dirty or stained

I really hope you're an American.

Sounds European.

When you barely go outside or do anything active, you don't need to wash your clothes very often. So most Veeky Forums posters are safe.

If you're actually active, please wash your clothes often. You're not a goddamn 19th century prospector who only encounters other smelly prospectors.

I wear the same jeans everyday and never wash them

I usually wash them pretty often, but I agree that they look better if you never wash them. I guess I'm more OCD about it cause I'm worried about stuff getting on them in the bathroom, or from sitting in random chairs; there are some crazy people on the bus who jack off in public, shit gets to me.

stinkmogged into oblivion

i rarely wash my jeans. i cold soak them and hang dry, maybe once every 3 months. if your legs arent sweating, how are your jeans getting smelly, funky, or dirty? im genunely curious. i mean if you do manual labor and you actually get dirty then yes, i get it. but if you just sit in an office all day or stay inside, then i dont see why they need to be washed very often.

my jeans don't smell bad even if i wear them every day for 2 months

get superior genes

same & they never stink

washing black jeans just turns them grey

i dont wash my jeans, and i rarely wash my nice pants. shit like dickies i wash every few wears.

>Not washing your jeans

Is this /hellsangels/ general?

I bought a pair of jeans at a thrift store back in july and didn't wash them until october

I have three pairs of jeans, wear them on a rotational basis, and wash them each at most 2 times a year.

I have a girlfriend, a relentless social life, and get complimented on my scent quite often.