ETERNAL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Post your Grailed's, eBay's, depops, whatever you've got to peddle your used goods.

Remember, always be polite :-)

Follow, offer, do whatever the polite thing to do to someone trying to run their own small business.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/purifeye
grailed.com/darksider
grailed.com/listings/4348814-Nike-ACG-Nike-ACG-Woven-Pant-Black-Size-M
grailed.com/listings/4371743-Chrome-Hearts---Rick-Owens-C-H-Geobaskets
grailed.com/gilbert/
grailed.com/scarth23
grailed.com/appleman
grailed.com//hecticlad
grailed.com/jackheelspring
grailed.com/kleindain
shop.doverstreetmarket.com/index/paccbet/paccbet-x-carhartt-logo-sweatshirt-burgundy
grailed.com/users/myitems/64956
grailed.com/listings/4413634-Ann-Demeulemeester-LAST-DROP-Hi-Top
grailed.com/listings/4415563-Maison-Margiela-Paint-Splatter-GATs
grailed.com/wearsnyc
etsy.com/ca/shop/AFewVintageFinds
grailed.com/coveted
grailed.com/Moloch
grailed.com/idontcare
grailed.com/listings/4440145-Rag---Bone-Spencer-Chelsea-Black-Leather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yo

grailed.com/purifeye

If anyone could point me towards some quality techwear rain coats or a canada goose vest I’d be grateful.

you've got cum on both your raf jumpers big guy

Veeky Forums discount or what?

grailed.com/darksider

Veeky Forums discount. PP direct discount. Multiple items discount. Free shipping to North America at this time. All of these prices are incredibly flexible so don't be afraid to send me an offer.

From wonderful brands such as:

A.P.C.
Alpha Industries
Balmain
Carhartt WIP
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Gloverall
Howlin' by Morrison
Norse Projects
Nudie Jeans
Our Legacy
Patagonia
Rude Vogue
Wings + Horns
Won Hundred

If you're going to message me on Grailed, mention Veeky Forums in the message.

If you're looking to set up PP direct, e-mail me at [email protected].

Rest of wardrobe.

grailed.com/darksider

[email protected]

Got some ACG Stetch Wovens for sale:

grailed.com/listings/4348814-Nike-ACG-Nike-ACG-Woven-Pant-Black-Size-M

grailed.com/listings/4371743-Chrome-Hearts---Rick-Owens-C-H-Geobaskets

I win thread over

send offers and tell me you're from Veeky Forums and lets work something out

lmaoing at your prices

I expect people to dramatically lowball that’s why I have them listed as such.

what the fuck is wrong with those soles.

looks like something a goth raver from 200X would wear.

atrocious

legit impossible to sell hyped shit without being scammed on grailed.

grailed.com/gilbert/

buy my stuff

yuck

grailed.com/scarth23
I really need to relist these. Can do Paypal outside of grailed too.

Well here we go again
got things to sell due to space issues
yea so if you don't follow my grailed your mother dies in her sleep no immunities.
So offer up cause I again need space
grailed.com/appleman

You're not wrong my dude.

It's too bad about that pilling on the APC bag or I would've offered up. You also have some really great stuff but it's just a littllleee too small for me I think. Good luck though bro.

Once again some decent stuff but too small. GL anyways.

ALL PRICES LOWERED, GET AT ME HOMIES.

saturday morning bump

Selling Misbhv Painter Jeans, as pictured, plus Ann D boots. Hit me up with offers.

The problem is people lowballing at 60%. It's pretty obvious what that user is doing, take 60% of most of those prices and they're reasonable.

https//www.grailed.com/wearsnyc

Phat Veeky Forums discounts

SLP
CHANDON
MEMES

grailed.com//hecticlad

check it lads

www.grailed.com/j-k
shitty stuff i bought before i actually became interested in fashion

yikeys fellas

grailed.com/jackheelspring

Why does this picture enrage me as much as it does?

hamu?

what is hamu?

The two on the side seam quite awkward

Bump

These dumbass kids probably spent like 800 - 1000 on those outfits that they are just going to grow out of in like a year. Kids these days lack wisdom.

preach brother

Give me some waverunners

>Kids these days lack wisdom.
No I think it's probably you here
Even if they dropped the completely sourceless 800-1000 that you claim, they can easily resell that shit in a year for the same amount if not profit.
That's the opposite of lacking wisdom, that's smart as fuck, probably would have been rocking Supreme when I was in my skate fashion phase in high school if I weren't such a dumb ass. Just donated all that shit away when I outgrew it sans one ratty ass vans hoodie I still wear to skate.

>resell that shit in a year for the same amount if not profit
No they cant. This is completely insane. This isn't how reselling works. Typically you resell rare and hard to find shoes or clothing items for a higher price and you don't wear them, you save them. And they will be outdated with the next supreme release. Also those clothes will be kid sized so reselling kid sized supreme clothing will be a difficult task.

You're completely off base.

This guy knows. You only see vintage Supreme going for a fuck ton of money because it wasn't a meme yet and they were producing VASTLY less product. Use the comics industry in the 90's if you want to see what a speculative market can do to the economy.

All prices lowered, getting more and more reasonable ;)

Also everything is up for trade too Veeky Forumsm.

>This is completely insane. This isn't how reselling works
Welcome to hype streetwear, that's exactly how it works.
Seriously though, if it's new to you, try and get to it, it's free money.
> Also those clothes will be kid sized
No I don't think Supreme does kids sizes, even the smallest sizes are easy resell because there are female hypebeasts.
Have you ever actually resold any clothing?
Cause I actually have a fuckton, I have some experience to make my claims. Don't really bother with hype streetwear that much anymore because trying to cop that shit new is pain in the ass and finding good enough deal where you can break decent profit second hand is so rare it's not really worth the time to find them to me.

And as far as the argument over 'wisdom' goes, even if they take a loss on the resale, they had those clothes to use for years and with the price they get from selling them didn't actually spend much anything in the clothing.
It's still pretty smart to me. All while they learn about the resell market, fuck you could make argument about how it's ecological as well considering how much clothing industry fucks up nature and these guys actively taking part in the kinda marginal part of fashion that strives lot on used clothing and reselling.
The average kid their age probably dress in whatever fast fashion is available and you can't make any of those points towards them.
Don't let whatever irrational hate you have for the brand they are wearing blind you from anything else here.
I'd wager, without actually knowing the first thing about you that they are way smarter shoppers than you were at that age, I can admit I was clueless as fuck at that age at least.

Yes, I've resold tons of clothing, but I can admit it isn't any of the brands that would fall under the hype category. So maybe it's much easier than I'm led to believe.

I'll also admit that when I first read the argument posed I thought the person was claiming you could sell each BOGO for the 800-1000 price range which got my jimmies all rustled, because I don't think THAT's true but I also think I read the argument wrong in the first place in hindsight.

This post reminded me of a situation I encountered the other night. I'm met a girl who was "vegan" but would still eat meat second hand as long as she didn't contribute to the consumerist side of it. Have you guys ever heard of this? Wtf is this logic?

And in the clothing department, sure, they're "smarter" shoppers. When I was their age, I didn't have the benefit of social media telling me exactly what brands were meme status to make a quick buck off of, which I think you'd willingly admit plays a large role in these kids supposed "taste". Luckily, a lot of my hobbies when I was their age have paid off in the long run somewhat. Comics, records, some card collecting.

>you could sell each BOGO for the 800-1000 price range which got my jimmies all rustled, because I don't think THAT's true
Yeah that seems optimistic even for the rarest models, he mentioned that's how much the kids paid for the entire outfits but I think even that is highly over shooting it, still the point stands the outfits do cost a lot if just cause they have the bogos.
>When I was their age, I didn't have the benefit of social media telling me exactly what brands were meme status to make a quick buck off of
True enough but can't really hold anyone responsible for stuff like this or blame the kids for having more information. Times change, kids have somethings lot better today.
>Luckily, a lot of my hobbies when I was their age have paid off in the long run somewhat. Comics, records, some card collecting.
I think it's a skill in itself to be able to translate interests and niche skills you might have to something you can make a buck out of, lot of people live their lives without even realizing they could do it.

My friends actually used to pick on me a lot for trying to sell stuff. It was weird.

>those soles

sorry for your loss

Are Americans the most dishonest citizens?

They're always lying about shipping costs.

grailed.com/kleindain

Sacai
Hender Scheme
BBJ
CdGH
Henrik Vibskov
Etc

Price reductions. Please excuse the rant on one of my listings. No i’m not gonna accept a 60% offer incl shipping as reasonable ffs.

No wonder you can't sell my dude those prices are ludicrous

Marked up for ludicrous offers ;). Seriously though which ones in particular?

www.grailed.com/pmerg

Just put up a pair of Jil Sander pants that don't quite fit me right. Buy them!

I'm just pulling yer leg pal.

Would be more than willing to sell this if anyone is interested
Champion reverse weave heavyweight Dartmouth hoodie, made in usa, XL but fits like a large

Pretty sick my hometown is Dartmouth.

what's so apparently bad about them they don't look bad.

They’re uggo

B-bump

Is anyone interested in one of those?
shop.doverstreetmarket.com/index/paccbet/paccbet-x-carhartt-logo-sweatshirt-burgundy

XS, (fits like a rather big S) never worn, with tags, impulse buy, realized buying expensive clothes won't make me happier plus my phone was stolen and I need a new one
I have never sold anything online ever, so I'd have to set up the enterprise paypal in Grailed etc. but I might give it a try.

no thanks

fuck

Someone on grailed would probably buy that but I doubt you’ll get your money back desu senpai

Grailed but yeah you might get lowballed like hell. Maybe also do ebay and post in reddit malefashionmarket

grailed.com/users/myitems/64956

I've got some decent items. Nothing too fancy. Mostly some old sweaters. I do have this vintage Hugo Boss blazer that is based off Michael Corleone from the Godfather though, which is cool.

>they can easily resell that shit in a year for the same amount if not profit

No they fucking cant lmao. You think people pay the same amount of money for Bape hoodies as they did in 2005 - 2008? Do people pay the same amount for HBA and Been Trill shirts as they did in 2011 - 2013? Supreme and Yeezys are already getting cheaper. I personally don't have anything against Supreme or any of those brands for the matter but claiming that its a good investment to buy a trend because you can sell it for more later is retarded. Unless you are buying something from an actual designer who people have been collecting and archiving from since the beginning of their career, like Maison Margiela or Raf Simons.

Ann Demeulemeester High Tops - grailed.com/listings/4413634-Ann-Demeulemeester-LAST-DROP-Hi-Top

MMM Splatter GATs
grailed.com/listings/4415563-Maison-Margiela-Paint-Splatter-GATs

>No they fucking cant
>Supreme and Yeezys are already getting cheaper
well fuck me I can't argue against that man
surely it's true if you claim it so

Brodie these were selling for like $900 to $1000 in late 2016 and 2017. It doesn't seem like much, but Supreme and Adidas are releasing their most hyped shit like twice a year. Sooner or later everyone who wants a bogo will have one directly from Supreme and nobody will be down to pay $700

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU

Guys buy my Chandon for the super low

grailed.com/wearsnyc

FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING WEBSITE HOLY FUCK

>Brodie these were selling for like $900 to $1000 in late 2016 and 2017.
m8 the very same grailed 'sold' listings exist for that time you are just talking out of your ass

bump

>These dumbass kids probably spent

Implying they have the money and it’s not the dumbfuck cuck parents who need their kids to be trendy and cool

b-bump

Anyone interested in an Acne Hydra bomber?

Without the patches, near perfect condition.

>size 33 waist
>size 8 shoe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what size how much

It's a womens XS but fit's M-XL depending on how you want it to fit.

Not quite sure about the price, just checking if someones interested.

Is it me or has Grailed slowed down quite a bit? Last year i’d get more frequent questions/offers and better turnover with fewer stuff.

Also anyone stuck around for the grailed100? What a shitshow

>those prices

Lmao you delusional fucks.

t. Poor boy

Last bump I'm gonna bother with.

I mean i bought the wrong size. My waist is 29

Well obviously they're gonna lowball if you set the prices too high...

Are you fucking retarded? He meant when people lowball on the prices he has set, the math checks out to a price he's willing to sell for.

Don't answer the first question, the answers obvious.

I was very interested in it before they actually showed the items; too much hypebeast shit.

Just message me for a 'lil discount

etsy.com/ca/shop/AFewVintageFinds

Obviously because your mind runs wild with the possibilities.

And then Grailed does what they do best, namely, fucking suck.

grailed.com/coveted

Do you guys not worry about Paypal scammers?

every single purchase you make is protected by grailed and paypal so they can't scam you, you will be refunded your money and that seller will probably be banned.

How would you get scammed if you just follow the guidelines?

Aren't Paypal notorious for siding with buyers and not caring about sellers?

grailed.com/Moloch

tryna sell stuff TONIGHT so send me offers and we will work something out guaranteed

If you ship something to the address paypal has and keep a receipt of that there’s no way.

But then the person claims an item is fake within 180 days and you are forced to accept a return. Then the person returns you any old junk.
Many such cases. SAD!

sounds gay

I regret setting an alarm at 4am to see that shit. At least the 2016 drop was sick, 2017-2018 drops were mostly lame. You can progressively see they get shittier and shittier

This is messed up. Very dishonorable business.

Post-apoc / future vibes

grailed.com/idontcare

Rag and Bone Spencer Chelsea boots in black leather. Brand new grailed.com/listings/4440145-Rag---Bone-Spencer-Chelsea-Black-Leather