Is a Bathing Ape Veeky Forums?

>is a bathing ape Veeky Forums?
ahahaahhaahhaahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSGSGSGAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Fock no, the shit looks ridic and bapestas are a joke. Ever see a kid in full bape? I remember seeing this fat asian kid in full bape outside the store in soho when I was busking electronic music with a car battery a few years ago, and next to him on the ground was a sleeping homeless man. I remember tallying the collective cost of this misguided chunk's outfit.

$2000 plus, maybe?

And a man lay slowly decaying in the bottom rung of poverty not ten feet from him.

THAT, to me, is the essence of Bape. A clown in full regalia that embodies a mutant strain of consumerism demanding such preposterous pricetags I will legit LOL when its garish derivative bullshit happens to cross my path, invariably on the back of some deluded kid working minimum wage in a franchised eatery on the ass end of Queens.

Most of the older posters on Veeky Forums were never able to take bape seriously in the first place, since they were first known for their ridiculous plastic AF1 knockoffs

Nah, Human Made is way nicer and seems more true to NIGO his vision.

imma tell you what's going on

LAWL
Man was doing God's work, in a sense

what happened to that guy anyway

last I heard he went to jail or something, it always seemed like he was a supreme plant hired to generate hype

>his vision
which is?...

2.5k for top middle yikes

Visionary

Literally so boring

this

fake bape is even funnier

Just what he wanted to do for a long time but could not with BAPE - reproductions of 50's inspired vintage garms.

Well I never said he was a visionary.

It's more mature than BAPE

>more mature than bape

>This shit is less shitty than that shit. It's still shitty, but not quite AS shitty. That's gotta count for something, right?

>right?

>guise?

>pls respond

Bape is chink shit lmao

I just said it's more mature, not that it is the pinnacle of fashion. You don't have to be a condescending sarcastic loser all the time man.

You are correct. I apologize. Bape is something that just triggers me, for lack of a better word.

Sorry bruh.

All good nigga you write some good posts here and there so I'll let this one slide

I don't know enough about BAPE, i think, other than its history and its aesthetic firsts. But we all know that. I'ma have say something worthwhile in another thread.

It can be, just like 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of things. Depends how you wear it.

He’s out of jail now.

Example Number 1: (Pic related)
Analyses: This shit looks Trash
Conclusion: No its Not

/Thread

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Adidas had perfect NMD's with Bape and instead releasing them again they make this shit?

nice try, this isnt nigo's work lol nigo left bape a while ago, thats why bape is ass now