>wear 4 inch lifts
>take shoes off
>still 5'6

I'd be 6'8"

Fuck no

> doesn't wear -4 inch reclines

Do you know how much extra pussy YOU WOULD get

>doesn't dig a whole whenever he stands still

None. 6'4" is perfect. I fit sample size, I can go to sample sales, I met a girl on the train once who said to me "You're tall".

an hour later we 'uz hooking up in BKLYN.

I'm good as is.

You constantly justify yourself online man
Really jogs the nogs as to how much is true
Aren't you really old as well?

>hasn't just buried himself
What are you trying to prove, tall guy?

I've done many things between 18 and 37. They are run of the mill things that do not impress me or my IRL friends. We grew updelinquent shits in a major city, we did a lot of graf, I perform live a decent amount.

You don't think that a life like this will throw strange, horrible or wonderful things at you, one day to the next?

I ain't justifying shit, btw
When people tell me my life could never have gone down the way it did (too crazy, too storybook), I realize that most Americans live life without stepping on the grass, and miss out on so much pure LIVING when they do so.

you sound incredibly pretentious

>yet he posts on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
Real self assured people dont even put 1/8th of the effort you do while posting here. Fucking loser

and you sound like an easily impressed but ultimately cynical and under experienced normie who lives in the midwest.

We all have our faults user. Hell, it's my fault I decided to live an interesting life. It's my fault I'm repellent to some folks. It's their fault I wouldn't want them at my party anyway, they boring AF

Lol we get it. Your glory days are over. Youre old. Wrinkly. Worn out from the drugs and booze. Now shut the fuck up and die quietly. Because nobody who is happy in their life tries to argue and post the shit you do in a Veeky Forums fashion forum

Hell no I ain't going anywhere! I'ma stay here and bug the shit outta you

...Until I learn about this happiness you speak of...

No seriously tho, I could give a shit, and you can keep responding for years, I won't care. Ever. In fact, I'm starting to really enjoy these little responses from you and others. They used to bother me. Now I start chuckling. IU wish I'd figured this out sooner.

So Keep em coming! And lick my ass!

Sample size is 6’2

Nice defense mechanism there bud. But deep down you know how sad this is. Im just a casual poster so you mean nothing the moment i shut off this laptop. But you’ll always be the unhappy old man seeking responses in Veeky Forums. Possibly because youre an obnoxious person in real life and all your friends have abandoned you. But its ok. Have a semblance of self worth by this message. Sad sad man. Bye!

Uh huh, tell me more

I'm such a loser, you're right!
you really taught me a lesson.

What else?

You’re right user. It’d be a depressing thought that someone is sad enough to do these things. But all in all its a Veeky Forums post so i dont give a shit about him. Really makes you think how far a person must’ve fallen down and rejected by society to become a sad fuck like him lol

tfw winning

manlets insecure about their height so they wear lifts are the worst

t. careless 5'9"

shut up nigga

you first, blood fart

ok

You've got a deal.