Are skullets Veeky Forums? I went bald and I'm thinking of growing one

Are skullets Veeky Forums? I went bald and I'm thinking of growing one

Not fa, but if you're a metal maverick, it can be badass.

If I was going bald but still wanted long hair, I would go full sex-cult guru. Are you a dirtbag preying on the vulnerable, or do you hold the keys to enlightenment? Maybe both.

I am bald and dont really care to shave till winter is over. I think it would be cool to go for the halfro

The lazy combover .
Where you stylin it but arent trying to hide your baldness.

Or the ironic greaseball core

See christian bale in american hustle.

Ey it's that roastie who likes bald old men again
If you can hang on to that little tuft of hair in the middle of Trevor's head here, you're well on your way to fuck-me-daddy levels of hotness in my book. Get ripped and grow out your stubble and you're 10/10.

If you can't keep that, go for Chuck Bukowski length. That's perfect. Looks badass in your younger years and will look very distinguished in your old age.

Overall , I'd say just-past-the-ears length is perfect for most balding men.
Make sure to adopt a tremendous ego and drink in public while grunting angrily at everything.
Watch those nu-male faggots with their beards and shaved heads shrink into submission.

good on ya, apeface

I desperately wanna look like that skullet dude in Kane & Lynch when I get to like, 50.

Remember to be misogynist, but not genuinely misogynist like some dude from /r9k/. Just try my patience enough that I want to pin your middle aged drunk ass to the bed and ride you cowgirl style, just to see that surprised look on your face when your whore daughter rides you better than your wife ever did in the 30 goddamn years you were married to her.

And.... and c-call me a good girl okay? Say it like you're joking, but I know you secretly mean it. I know you love me daddy.... I'll always be your good little girl...

That's fucked up. I knew a chick who was like that once. It was fucked up. She was fucked up. Her dad said I was a fine young man, which I'm not, and is also fucked up. Really fucked up.

She emailed me the other day. I told her she was fucked up and then blocked her.

are you roleplaying as a bad Veeky Forums poster?

yeah
wasn't lying tho
in my shitposts

Listen bucko. Listen buckarooney. I know it's fucked up. Believe me. It's incredibly fucked up. But please just lemme have this. I don't know where it came from. Blame my actual father. It's his fault. I don't know how but it is.

John Fahey is my inspo for when I go bald

Ah yeah, he done good. Exactly what I'm talking about. Long and flowy but not TOO long. With or without a beard, depending on your facial structure.

I do blame him. And I blame unspoken codes at play in our definitions of sexuality, and I think you're probably the 15th girl I've met who has this subroutine running in recursive loops.

Just... Find a guy who can understand and won't use it to take advantage of you. Who doesn't hold it against you. Who can help you self actualize more via roleplay or something.

Besides, that girl was fucked up. Like, bad shit came outta her. And it wasn't necessarily her dad's fault, IMO - which is odd. She just... God dammit I'm not repeating that shit.

You're good. Be careful. Don't get used.

>You're good.
t-thanks da- i mean user..

It is ridiculous and only works with gag characters. Don't do it.

go full riff raff/brian eno

It's ridiculous. Since you didn't bother fighting your balding when you could, you should accept it with dignity. Anyone with a blatant bald patch on his head will always look 1000x better with really short hair than with skullet/combover shit.

Then again, anyone who's bald would look better with hair, but that's another topic.

always