Adidas Tracksuit OG orange

Ahoy, i need some help from you user.

im lookin for pic related but this shit suit is sold out everywhere. I thought maybe someone knows where to get this tracksuit or even someone is in vietnam and can tell me if they sell fake copies of this orange beauty. Lucky me, some friends are going to vietnam next week so they could grab me one.

thanks user

You don’t want that

why?

simmer down naruto

you'll look like naruto, i wanted this at first too but then i realized, dont buy it

i want it for the gym so im not going outside and act like i could run faster when my arms are behind me

no one have a clue if there are fake copys of it?

come on guys someone knows where to get counterfeits products right?

Why the fuck would you need a tracksuit in the gym?

They're supposed to be worn for leisure or warming up outside.

fuck off

why cant i wear a tracksuit for my weightlifting? i dont get it. arent the adidas sport suits all the same?

where is the hate coming from? i just asked if someone has an idea where do get copys or where do buy this shit suit at all since its sold out everywhere

pewdiepie=/=effay

don't do it

why should i care if some youtube retard wears this suit?

i personally like this tracksuit. it might look a little bit like naruto's clothing but most people believe it or not dont know who the fuck naruto is. just rock the shit you like. im weird when it comes to tracksuits though. i almost never like wearing sweatpants or track pants, because a lot of times the ankles are not tapered so it ends up dragging on the floor and getting wrecked. i always try to get just the jacket and wear it with jeans.

im weak for orange colours dont know why and i really dont care about naruto look. i just want to find this suit or just a cheap copy of it

last time i checked it was on ebay for $176 not including shipping. its been on my wishlist for years and i dont think im ever going to end up buying it, as i am now fixated on finding obscure brand track jackets like moods of norway, onitsuka tiger, lyle & scott and whatnot. go check it out

i will check it out

Holy shit Onitsuka has tracks?

youd be surprised how many brands and designers come out with pretty sweet tracksuits. diesel is churning out some pretty nice ones, ive also seen some cool ones from diadora, the north face, patagonia, penfield, ben sherman, original penguin, burton snowboards, hudson nyc the list goes on LOL

i know pic related is not a track jacket but rather an anorak hoodie but i couldnt find any decent burton examples out right now. plus this anorak fits the casual sportswear aesthetic pretty well

because that's why you want it

dont know why u assume that but ok, thats like your opinion friend

don't worry about the naruto similarity, most people don't immediately think of naruto when they see an orange outfit unlike the autists on this board so you should be fine

Beautiful response haha