Is Teka$hi69 Veeky Forums?

Is Teka$hi69 Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEDogv81ZzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being an insecure faggot who puts a pringles can down his pants and then goes compliment fishing on instagram is someone I would personally enjoy crippling with a steel pipe and a nail gun at 3 am in the broken glass pits at the downtown brooklyn recycling center.

No and he is also a pedophile so he should be killed.

All he does is catch L's
youtube.com/watch?v=cEDogv81ZzA

I went to IG and called him out

insecure cheese puff dick having meme graveyard ass looking motherfucker

stop

Why? I don't take orders without a good reason.

Maybe I should tell him about Veeky Forums? Him and a few IRL rappers who aren't costumed fegits?

No.

This.

Get off those benzos Poet. This is what happens when self doubt and self awareness are blocked. Less anxiety but no filter.

I AM off, feggit.

I don't care about filters if I'm on 8 Mgs of xanax, a 5th of jack or 6 hits of ecstasy. Or when I'm sober.

fuckshitpissbitchniggerdicksfaggotcuntcocksukerchinkfattyspichitlerkike

I'm actually straight sober RN. Really!

And if you knew yer psychopharmacology you would know that I should be MORE filtered without benzos. Not less.

withdrawing from Luvox or a low dose 1st gen anti psychotic would ACTUALLY make me more of a diarrhea mouth.

Holy shit.

He should be strung up and left to hang until his corpse is rotten

>HANES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAH

Hanes are comfortable

1. Drop trip, newfag.
2. Filtered
3. 69s post is a joke plus he’s Chad.

He rite doe.

I love how you think I care if you filter me.

I'm actually happy you did, you self important sack of stupid

>trip
The absolute state of this board.

My dude, your mentally ill posts shouldn't have a name attached just drop your trip and shitpost as an user.

it's a namefag not a tripfag and he's one of the better namefags, shut the fuck up nerd.

>you self important sack of stupid
You're this. Most namefagging retards who aren't anonymous are this.

You should STFU and mid your own business, you pussy.

You don't dictate my actions. How is that a hard concept to grasp? FOH, blood fart

Contribute something once in a while

>18 replies
>10 posters

That would be mind, good sir. How about you learn how to spell, read, and form proper opinions before you shit post all over my Veeky Forums.

NO U

NO U

NO U

NO U

I thought you filtered me
Guess you fulla shit

contribute something once in a while you whiny little child

No. People posting any soundcloud rappers and instagram personalities should be banmed

I'm someone different than the guy who filtered you, I'm laughing at you and how insane and paranoid you are.

How about you fuck off, ignore me, filter me and never talk with me again? How about you just think about how you can help Veeky Forums and go arrange your 26 pairs of VANS?

point being? Just accept that you're a retarded

>how insane and paranoid you are

Dude. Get this.

I DON'T CARE and I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING YOU SAY. EVER.

I DON'T CARE about YOU, your OPINIONS, and whether or not you think I'm nuts. Final word on the matter.

jesus people need to fucking... go . volunteer or something

>think about how you can help Veeky Forums
Oh my lord, it is funny how narcissistic you are if you think you are improving Veeky Forums by ranting like an insane person and polluting this board with your mentally ill thoughts. Please form some rational thoughts before you just start spewing things like "vans vans vans!". I'm helping this board by trying to help you friend. You need to learn what a fool you're being.

Lol nice shoop, just letting ya know even elementary school kids can inspect elements

You want to help me? Fuck off. Final word on the matter for you, this time. Fuck off, you arewasting so much time and rage on me. Fuck off, I don't even read what's said when I see 'narcissistic' 'insane' or any of the buzzwords you throw at me OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Your posts are a supermarket flyer in my mailbox.

Help yourself. I'm done with you.

>rage
Its more of a passive smugness than a rage. I'm only calling it as I see it and as I see it you're a wholly selfish person otherwise you wouldn't be a namefag. Come on friend, you have to realize that you're at least somewhat being foolish?

literal rapist and pedo

jesus christ you're insane
get a grip

I am pretty sure it was a joke.

I hope you apologize to your parents before you kill yourself man, it must be rough on them

he looks like a stupider version of jared letos joker and a massive douche but people who look like this are just a byproduct of our spiral into cyberpunk irl so i can't complain

sometimes i think these big rappers are trolling, but really I really hope they are, for people capable of such degeneracy should be executed in the name of shariah

>And if you knew yer psychopharmacology you would know that I should be MORE filtered without benzos.
I do. You have no filter, which is why I thought you were still on benzos. Good for you for getting off those things. Obviously there's still a lot of work to do. Good luck, and please relax a little.

Honestly, it's hard recalibrating my levels, which had been turned down forcibly for years. I need to reconsider all sorts of shit now, even posture. Insomnia is through the roof!!! 2-3 days awake, 5 hours sleep. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

I'm trying, believe me.

But at least I'm not a fucking state sanctioned junkie anymore, which is nice.

You've probably slept enough for a couple life times. Just embrace it.

Thank you. I'm trying to. I was wondering why I'm just not tired like I oughta be. I should enjoy it more.

Also, I can focus with adderall now, just not consistently. It's weird af, I even wondered if I'd taken one after dicking with a CSS layout file for two hours the other day.

I guess I just don't need shit except food, water and rest. That's a revelation, from where I'm standing.

>pseudo
>newfag
how new are you

most of your other posts were okay tonight. control yourself tard
also where's RYSS?

ANY MILLENIUM
ANY CENTURY
ANY DECADE
ANY YEAR
ANY MONTH
ANY WEEK
ANY DAY
ANY HOUR
ANY MINUTE
ANY SECOND
USING NARCOTICS
YOU MUST BE A REAL LOSER KIDDO
THIS IS THE CORRECT ATTIRE FOR DRUG USERS.
IF YOU DON'T WEAR THIS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
AND THEN THE BOY ASKED BEFORE HE DIED, "AM I RAD YET"
R

there he is

someone did this at a show I was at, he was some hype man for the opener and just jumped in and no one caught him

Got some really good news, and I think I'm over reacting to it - I quit using benzos and anti-D's and I feel kinda wired all the time. Doc says it's to be expected, but I guess I have to recalibrate myself mentally, I was taking the shit for... a fucking long time. Everything feels, I don't know, kind new.

I don't.

Ew.