Free will is a scam. You control yourself through pre-determined paths. We think, therefor we are...

Free will is a scam. You control yourself through pre-determined paths. We think, therefor we are, yet we are what we think.

Every soul shares the same spirit, we ar all one. When placed in another's experience verbatim, we become them. True self is the realization that individuality is a farce, not in what you experience but why.

We are all one, divided by ego and sensation. So why suppose a better way, when there is only one path?

Ass and tiddy

>We are all one, divided by ego and sensation

Sounds pretty spooky my property

t. Alan Watts

Do you have an actual point or are you just stringing together vaguely "profound" sounding phrases?

You sound like someone who wants to know more, but is confined by what is known. There's no mystery here, no short-sell. We are as we are meant to be.

I'll
Wait for your moralistic rebuttal.

I do have a point: the self is profound because it is unique to you, not because you choose to be unique. This is not moral slavery, because you are exceptional. You are you because you must be.

Now I may take certain liberties here withy thought, but if you can counter I'd love your input beyond "read this, know that", because this is just a stupid theory.

[Citation needed]

The self realizes less and less throughout existence. This is natural, because the ego demands reason to be. That morning you awoke, renegade in your thoughts against the idea of the world, that's demanded.

Why wonder beyond the firewall of free will, why choose to accept something out of your control?

Maybe because, at this very moment, at this hour, minute, second, you are unique in what is, and the spirit of the world gave you this.

>citation needed

>meant

Please, spoiler your spooks

Is this some sort of criticism? I only see mute rebuttals without logic or reason to suffice what is mostly a "Nuh uh" criticism.

So why continue? What's the reason, here, to forge ahead in a world that would care if they had time? Because there will be no other like you. You're exceptional in a divine regard. Think on your sins, expand your morality to include the lesser, because in the end what is pain is pain, and no phd will survive you.

To survive this convo, I'm honestly intrigued on questions under oath versus reality.

I can't say with true integrity that honesty is the sum of my want. I feel, and that is how I judge.

Is there really no reply? I wanted to be proven wrong. I needed to see a different reality.

Why are you so mad? Why do you accept the will of others?

I don't see any evidence for that, so I'll disregard it.

But you see evidence against it?

Certainly not. Though it seems more plausible to me that free will is a thing more so than things having been decided who knows long ago by something or another unknowable.
Regardless, it honestly doesn't matter and I don't care.

You must be retarded to place your troops. Have fun fucking up.

Excuse me?

I like you're leave of deity. You have a sound mind, what will you do with it?

I forgot some prose ahead of this battle. Forgive me.

You split your kingdom to accept annihilation.

How fat are you?

Spooky as fuck.

I would never share a soul with you cocksuckers

Who said we accepted your will?

Anyway, your affirmation isn't false, but isn't right either. You just state a view among many perspectives, taking it as unique truth. The simple fact that concepts like ''individual'' and ''free will'' exists in our vocabulary proves that we perceive it's existence in our being, independent of what kind of definition you may give for it. Limiting your observation for the sake of an absolute answer is limiting your potential. If you want to move near to the truth you must embrace skeptics, even in relation to your most honest convictions.