HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH

ENJOY BEING POORFAGS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!O!!!!!!!!11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqv9SEteRaI
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
shapeshift.io/#/coins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i even got my zombie friends to buy them off coinbase lol. nocoiners are a myth.

I told them to buy the obvious dip here again:

those guys will never learn lol

>buying at the peak
Wait, this board is Veeky Forums, right?

i hold more btc than you do.

I hold none

Help rectify this

1DuG4mG88zQS6eUV5paTXFHwjfmsHuzNeh

$733 isnt the peak, nocoin boi

congrats on being rich :)

ive almost tripled my investment from 2 years ago. what about you

>highest price in 2 years
>not the peak
Ok

cant wait for your next "buying the peak" call

34oWws3CDNiWYkRJCJV9zrBynm1sw2P2cf

anyone got spare? will do a good deed to offset

Naw I'll wait til it crashes to $300 again to buy. I expect it to happen after the halvening. Have fun bagholding through it though.

Everyone who's been holding btc and ignoring scammy altcoins over the years go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back

Pump pump pump - get people to buy those coins you're selling. Coins go up because people buy them. People buy them because coins go up.

Help out a poor nocoiner?
121PTtzAR2jHk2Diqf9UuR1x87sAh5JMxB

Do *not* buy now. The crash is coming soon. Wait for it to hit $200 before a buy, otherwise you're just going to make some holders rich.

No coiners actually believe this.

Literally made over $20,000 past 3 weeks.

Help a bro

15TpfJRH5tkxRpbadJd2Q9wpYRFe7ZKDYD

You didnt make any money because you didnt sell, retard. Meanwhile I actually made a few grand because I am not stupid enough to think its not going to crash after the halving. Then I will buy back in and make double your ROI. If you want to be stupid thats fine though. Ill come back to gloat.

This is the chinese yuan tsunami, boys. Hold on to your hats. We're gonna be bit-rich!

>shifted all my assets into several altcoins a few weeks ago
>almost no holdings in BTC now
>BTC has increased 25% in the past week
>meanwhile, my entire cryptocurrency portfolio has barely increased by 3% in the same period
>mfw

and how exactly is the halving going to reduce the price of BTC, if anything it will rise because there will be a smaller payout per block

Yeah dude, just like what happened with the last bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqv9SEteRaI

these guys know what da fuq is up

literally all you need to do is follow yuan,

once chinese stop devaluing the yuan, sell bitcoin

almost bought eth last night, thank god I realized this wasn't the end

last halving was in November 2012, the bubble first started around jan of 2013 and hit its peak November-December. if history repeats we're in for a ride

>tfw nocoin
>have to go into ETH instead
I-It'll be the next rocket ship, right?

Who knows user? It's got a neat concept behind so why not throw a few bucks into it?

will it crash immediately during the halvening?

>recount to a friend how I was close to buying Eth in Jan when it was around $1.50 but pussied out because Id never bought crypto before
>tell him how i missed out on 700% profit (when it hit $10) and how my hesitation cost me huge money
>bought BTC at $420 as well as ETH and DAO determined not to be a spectator anymore
>made 150% flipping Lisk just for the sake of it
>tell him this and he asks me for info
>tell him where to buy the BTC, where to trade on Polo. Give him links to ETH and the DAO. All information i had to source myself

Fast forward to now
>message him and point out that if he bought BTC after our conversation in May, he would have made 70% profit in 2 weeks
>"please tell me you bought some"
>...
>...
>no

The whole point of our original conversation was my realization that people get nowhere because it's easier to NOT do something than to bite the bullet and have a go. Even missing the moonshot, even getting in late I've still made over 65% profit in 2 months.
Better than leaving your money rotting in a bank account nocoiners.

Bitcoins are literally backed by the hopes and dreams of retards who think they're going to make money bagholding the fucking things- nothing else
This ponzi scheme won't go to the moon, retards

This much cope

stay poor, nocoiner

shit user, you would have made 800$ gains in a few months

always be prepared to risk your money for new opportunities. Reach for the stars

thats 800% not $

Or you can buy 1 BTC and hold for 10 years and retire.

cope

When it's at 1k people will be saying the same thing

15Yeszpr7cwU943kFgEYAUbLQiktRNkuSy

I'll post tits for donations

bump for justice.

not sure if nocoiners have committed suicide yet because it sure is quiet :)

Anyone got screencaps from 2014 of fiat-fags crying that BTC is kill? I could use some butthurt to wash down my lunch.

watch this video you can earn some good dough part-time not legal though but doesnt seem risky at all if you do it quitely without telling anyyone

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

MOON

This chart shows a 6% increase

BTC has topped out. You can't get anyone else to jump on such an ancient train. ETHER is the future whether you like it or not

This is it lads see you on the moon

lel. Only reason your eth is gaining value right now is because of bitcoin.

So why is every other altcoin dropping like a stone vs btc, and ETH is creeping up vs btc?

>not buying ethereum (bitcoin 2.0)
>being a bitchcoiner

People thinking were at the top moving funds into eth. Once they realize the BTC train isn't stopped they'll start dumping.

Because right now the best return is on bitcoin. One bitcoin retracts then buy eth.
I never said not buy eth.

How do you even get the value out of bitcoins?

Who do you exchange them with? How do you cash out? Because good luck buying shit with them as bitcoins.

Coinbase

I bought them at $586 and will sell 2/3rds when we get to $850

cope

Just like the property bubble... IT WILL COLLAPSE

There are many reliable fiat/btc exchanges at this point.

Lol. tons of place accept bitcoin. Dell.com overstock.com, even steam. And many other places.
Go out more.

No, the best return is with ETH.

At no time has bitcoin returns beaten ETH.

Current ETH price is $21, day before yesterday it was $17

Face facts bitcucks, ETH is monstering your obsolete chinkycoin on the daily

Any hope of getting on the train when you only have $300 to your name? Should I try flipping lower value alts and hope I don't miss the rocket again?

>tfw had almost a thousand dollars around the time btc started
>thought it was just a dumb "for fun" collection thing on /b/ that was basically a waste of money

There are tons of opportunities in cryptos. Buying lisk at ICO would have netted you AT LEAST a 3x price increase, more like 5x if you were a little late.

Keep finding excuses to not start making money or just make money. BTC will rise for at least a few weeks, keep watching the yuan.

Well if you want to work with alts, you might as well buy Trump. That's what I'm contemplating doing.

>buy BTC/ETH
>sit on it for a little while (probably until the halving)
>convert to Trump, wait until October
>????

It doesn't have a fantastic value proposition or anything, but as far as meme coins go it's attached to the most powerful meme brand there is, so it could pump.

I don't WANT to be poor, that's the thing. I want to start making money I just don't know where to start. I've never browsed Veeky Forums much before recently. Are you saying I should just slap what I have into tiny amounts of BTC and sit or something?

I just thought maybe alts would be a decent starting point to get some capital up to invest in the big boys honestly. I might be approaching it with the wrong mentality but I was thinking start small, maybe get small spike gains off some alts, then grow into BTC and/or ETH.

I'm saying there's tons of opportunity to make money off of crypto even with small capital, we are entering the peaks of a big bubble though, so be careful familia. I wouldn't waste your time trading alts, just buy ICO's that look good and go for BTC now, eth after BTC dips maybe, both might drop.

Robinhood is excellent for someone like you, I recommend swing trading FCX and looking at longer term investments in galxf, ceru, maybe put a little in mgt if it drops again.

It doesn't matter if you have 300 or 30000, the logic in trading and risk management is the same

To add, thinking you need to get lucky right now to start investing with bigger capital is horrible, you will lose out. Just invest safely, and put in more as you can.

lol? bitcoin went from 485 to 773 in 3 weeks.
Your eth went what? 14 dollar to 21 dollar?
Learn some math man.

Alright thanks familial. I plan on doing some more looking into things over the next couple days and seeing what I can do. Trading and investing has always been really interesting to me, dare I say it even looks like fun, but since I'm pretty poor in real life I've been too intimidated by the risk of homelessness to get into it.

That fear is going to kill you, you don't have to put 100% of your port in whatever meme you see here. I'd say you should start with cryptos and start paper-trading stocks. For stocks, I'd recommend FCX and GIG for practicing swing-trading, but if you want something more sound go for ones with good growth and fundamentals or good dividends.

Best of luck

Don't you have to buy bitcoin to buy ether anyways though? What's the difference?

How do I buy ether? I was thinking I'd just

>buy 100$ worth of bitcoin on coinbase.
>transfer it over to yobit
>buy ether with the btc

then what? Just leave it there?

a quick google search returned
shapeshift.io/#/coins

Don't use this. Their fees are shit.

Instead of transfer to yobit.
Go do it on polonix.
Buy it on exchange is better than using shapeshift.
Then go google eth wallet and send the eth to your own wallet. Hide it under mattress, put it in bank safe. whatever.

$11 to $21 actually.

Better returns than btc see?

seems to me the gains of ETH are because the price of BTC is increasing, unless you bought ETH when it first launched its better to buy BTC

0xae9cd8c0493577cbdfe5ed35f02e69910da8ce23

pls send love for a poor man

So what do we have here:

1) Nocoiners BTFO again
2) ETHcucks BTFO again
3) BTCgods winning again

If you don't buy ether right now while everyone is panicking you are a fool.

Fuck off eth shill, your scamcoin is done for

Time to throw in the towel and join the winning team: team bitcoin

>damage control
>coping this hard

Wanna convince me to not buy TRUMP or ETH and instead keep it in bitcoin

i've got eight hundred bitcoins, how the fuck do i turn these back into real money

prove it

u srs

Who would have thought the altcoin I chose would be the only one to survive this altcoin holocaust.

spoiler:
>it's trump

maymay magic is real

Send to this address:
12bgxPcaAccCokc7FG2EForvzwpmsAkvdh

$21 to $11*

fixed it for you

Monero pumping like crazy, the money fleeing from ETH has to go somewhere! Get in now or stay poor you cucks!