These. Fucking. Shoes. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all the posers that wear these fucking jokes, every day...

These. Fucking. Shoes. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all the posers that wear these fucking jokes, every day, and i mean every single day, when i walk to work there will be about 20 kids the majority girls wearing these shoes, STOP WEARING THESE FUCKING SHOES, THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR WOMEN THAT COAT THEMSELVES IN FUCKING MAKE UP.

Anyone else get this aura of disgust when they see thots wearing vans out in public, also general vans hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-bbcd5/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/16106/71684/Outfit-06-03__58225.1493291339.jpg?c=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really care but I'm not a raging faggot who makes shit threads, maybe you can provide more insight

They’re alright and don’t look half bad

These shoes were not designed to be worn by normies, yet that is what they are becoming, an idol a symbol of normieism, THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR SKATERS NOT HIPSTERS, STOP WEARING THEM.

>gatekeeping
>insecure
>wrong

I bought these the other day as a backup pair, they're pretty cosy feeling. Whats your problem with them exactly?

ALL POSERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm with u on this, but for other reasons.
This shoe has proven to be tasteless and bland time and time again, continuously excused by calling it a ''simple and timeless beater shoe''.
No. Fuck you.
You pick the shoe because you have shit taste and lack innovation.
If you want a mediocre, 'normie in an effay mirage' look, settle with the vans.
Else, listen to your heart once in a while and grab that pair that might seem risky, but opens up your sails to new waters.
I am not completely sober right now.
Yet, I stand by my point.

How long until converse (once again) replaces vans as the #1 basicbitch/bro shoe?

do you skate? if so good on ya keep wearing them.

Are you a girl or guy that only wears them for the look, if so FUCKING END YOU LIFE YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT

Anyone who hates vans is a friend of mine.

THATS ANOTHER FUCKING THING CONVERSE.

My "Edgy Fag Shoe Meter" goes like this.

Vans:If you wear this shoe, end your existence you fucking leech

Doc Martens:If you wear this shoe your not as much as a fag as the cunts who wear vans but your still an edgy cunt who needs to be shot.

Converse. If you wear this your not too bad but your still a fag, but you dont deserve death.

bump

>Doc Martens

Do I get a pass with my 14i-steel capped and white-laced boots? Or do you mean them 1460s you can get at every store?

Do you use them in a practical sense or just wear them to seem cool, if the latter then fuck you, if not then your in the clear.

I'm a different user but i wear my 1461's in a hospitality environment. The sturdiness of them compared to my cheap waiter shoes I had to get last minute was worth it

i can smell your faggieness all the way over here

Jeans were made to be worn by laborers, no wqhiny faggots who still ride around on children's toys.

Chinos were made for people with jobs, something Children's Toy Riders wouldn't know anything about, since they're still working at Taco Bell at the age of 35 and "totes about to go pro bro"

>Ghuuuu things should only serve their original purpose and anyone claiming otherwise is an appropriator

Don't wear jeans then because they were designed for miners!!!!

i wear track bottoms cuz im a pe teacher, if you wear jeans then your being a dumbass aswell, my point is, if you wear a type of clothing, make sure that your the one supposed to wear it.

Fucking hell dude if you care this much about people wearing shoes that they like then you should probably get some priorities or actually go out and skate for a while.
I've never met someone irl who actually ever gave a shit about non-skaters wearing Vans. Stop gatekeeping and just let others live.

those are ok imo, it's just the retarded flame ones that are gay as fuck

>im a skater, thats the point.

>PE teacher

Everyone feel free to ignore the Future Lardass's opinions.

they are all gay as fuck, unless you are a genuine skater, they theyre sick.

>i provide a valid argument on why vans are gay as fuck and only edgy hipsters wear them.

>posers feelings get hurt and they result to insults

ok

>if you wear a type of clothing, make sure that your the one supposed to wear it.
Wow, you sound like a flaming faggot.

nah its pretty logical acc

Nah, gatekeeping is gay as fuck. √ans and nike sb don't need to be used for dick sucki... errr I mean skating.

nike is fine, vans are fine when they are worn by skaters, not mindless sheep thots that only wear things that spike in popularity.

>being this buttblasted over what others wear
The absolute state of OP.

Dude holy shit imagine being this mad about someone wearing a shoe.

>vans are fine when they are worn by skaters
See, now you're gatekeeping and that's fucking gay. Literally no one cares except newbie piss ant skaters who want to kiss ass and oldfag skater cunts who should honestly just died already but for some reason are living on borrowed time and think their opinions about longboards matter.

VANS ARE THE EPITOME OF FAGGINESS, IF YOU WEAR VANS CONSIDER SUICIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself, faggot.

shut the fuck up already OP lmao u made your point but now you sound mad autistic

*a pair of shoes

The fact that people are upset by OP shows how many teens are here. I dont give a fuck about skate culture but if you still wear old skools you simply dont belong on Veeky Forums

this website is for 18+

It's not about the shoe but about the fact that OP keeps stating that fashion should be utilitarian and should only be worn for it's original purpose. If you actually agree you don't belong on a fashion board quite frankly.

Well yeah OP is retarded make no mistake but wearing vans is normie who thinks theyre fashionable core

what are some other shoes with black tops and white bottoms?

i put yellow laces in mine

I remember having a pair back in 2007 and only me and some asian girl wore them. She ended up becoming an ABG. I also remember these weren't really desirable back then.

I’ve never owned a pair but OP is a fag. Make the white lacing black and I might fuck with them

you all sound like insecure fags. God i hate Veeky Forums

Kek, my next pair will arrive on Monday. Then again I'm all alone where I live against the Converse wearers.

Suck it OP.

OP is just mad cause r/incels was shut down

did ur pants come from japan

> Trying to become more /fa
> Need new casual shoes
> I bought vans a week ago
> I'm by far more of a hipster than skater
shit

But skating is really lame? Like anything “made for skaters” is the only good part of skating. You do know that right? Skateboards aren’t cool dude. Not even when you’re a kid.

what shoes are these?
cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-bbcd5/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/16106/71684/Outfit-06-03__58225.1493291339.jpg?c=2

just buy buddy

Wearing old skools implies that you're one of these cumstains.
Yes, these are high school kids, they run around in groups doing fuck all. Yes, everything is fake.
Makes me want to burn my own ASSC tee.

>Future Overweight PE teacher pretends that gatekeeping is a good argument when it's never ever been a good argument.

dude vans are literally the shittest skate shoes
they rip so fucking easy
you'd know this if you actually skated

I work in a clothing store, so not exactly an intense lifestyle, and even I can't wear vans. they literally rip after a few months

>owning anything assc
burn yourself desu

This. Vans died when the shoes stopped being made in the u.s. in the 90's.

>toy riders

You don't have to be mean just cuz this guy is a meanie, user. I like to ride my bike but I don't tell people they can't wear something they like just cuz it was made for x

anyone who likes anything is a fucking moron

This. Antifashion and irony are also the cancer I hate because it's cool to hate it in my bubble right now so you really have no option except nudity, which is gay and thus bad.

holy shit this thread

That means you should just kys.

Vans are gay in general get into real fashion cunts

what?

Hey, I just bought these!

Well I wear Vans because I use them to skate, faggot.

>Make the white lacing black
Just buy black laces..?

Hey go eat a dick. I’m not a skater, but I’m gonna go buy a pair so we both know who not to hang out with.

Wait, vans in general or the old skools specifically? I wear half cabs when I skate because they have decent ankle support, good board feel, and don't get torn up after one or two skate sessions...

If your vans (or any sports-ish shoe) look new, you're doing it wrong.

do you wear jeans to go mining for coal or do you just wear them to seem cool??

They are cheap and work with absolutely anything.

Modern day chucks

But yeah seeing a bunch of filipinos wear them makes me mad

Thats enough fa for today

Chucks are better still.

bump