Where can a closeted transgender MtF person find some good...

Where can a closeted transgender MtF person find some good, preferably not pay-out-the-ass-expensive feminine/androgynous clothing that still is made in a unisex/male fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit, here we go

no one cares about tranny fashion faggot

just buy large women's clothes

>Zara and H&M put out 'adrogynous' clothes
>It's just poorly fitting unisex clothes like target and walmart have had for 30 years
wow so progressive. rly vibing with h&m right now

who gives a fuck fashion shouldn't strive to be progressive.

You are not and will never be a woman, dress like a man, you could even make it "cute" or whatever or you will look like human garbage.

Or, y'know, improve the world a little.

>being this edgy about something that doesnt affect you

i remember being 13

This whole transgender and being more acceptant towards shit like this affects everyone, especially children.

also obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

that's the point. These brans released unisex clothes and everyone applauded them like a bunch of retards. Meanwhile they fit neither gender well and I'm pretty sure no one actually buys them (but it probably got them a headline in the huffington post for an hour)

I don’t know where I am on the gender scale but I wear womens jeans because of how good my ass and thighs and calves look in skin tight jeans.

Start there. Women’s pants and clothing in general are so much more beautiful,sexy,interesting, textured, etc. than male clothing.

Try outerwear, try sweaters.

Good luck.

>Man can barely fucking speak and has a full blown panic attack on live television because he sees something he doesn't understand

But trannies are the crazy ones, right?

That's his own son you stupid faggot. He raised the kid for 20+ years of course he doesn't understand why he suddenly turns out to be transgender.

>haha you stupid bigot how can you care about something that obviously affects society

yeah everyone that doesnt like genital mutilation and faggotry is 13

Hey what's up fellow FAGGOT
1. Lose weight. I literally thought I would never fit into women's clothes since I'm 5'8" and broad shouldered. i went down to 123 lbs (which is pretty average weight for my height) and I now fit in a women's size 0 pants and size small shirts.

2. If you have broad shoulders, go for pullovers with tight collars, avoid scoopnecks. Broad-shouldered cis women are given this advice as well.

3. Remember, all the anti-trans bullshit being posted right now is being posted by ugly hons who couldn't make it. Ignore them.

Best of luck 2 u.

It's so unreasonable to be affected by your son turning out to be nuts and LARPing as a sex he isn't that would totally not affect anyone sane

How does it affect society, then?

>everyone that doesn't like genital mutilation is ugly and "couldnt make it"

Because it's a mental condition and encouraging it by smearing it out in the media (shit like Jazz Jennings) will confuse children later on

If you cannot how the acceptance of and promotion of genital mutilation, sterilization, lowering of testosterone and dressing up as a woman affects society you're beyond hope. Group dynamics aren't hard to understand.

Call me ignorant, but i literally cant think of any other reason why someone would be spamming their propaganda this hard on an anarchic anonymous china cartoon bbs

Also i have seen posters openly admit this.

Why do transphobes use the term "mutilation" so much to refer to surgical procedures? Do they not understand that, by their standards, a majority of the population has been BRUTALLY MUTILATED at least once in their life?

Because you literally have an open wound acting as your vagina essentially. Don't make me post the webm of the operation or that guy 'diluding' his hole

Because modern transphobia, like most bigotry, is 99% baseless moral panic

I mean, I'm pretty sure most people would be grossed out by the vast majority of surgical operations if you showed them a video of it. That's not an argument my man

>how do you do my fellow 4chins im a tranny but im just like you! wanna give me some fashion advice uwu
Not propaganda

>hey maybe the shit we do now that literally nobody accepted until less than a century ago
Definitely propaganda

Cosmetic surgeries that render one of your most important body parts useless for anything other than cummies are the same as saving someones life through modern medicine okay

>literally nobody accepted until less than a century ago
You mean being black in America?

As I said, the "vagina" is essentially an open wound that needs to be constantly cleaned and maintained like an open wound. That's why the guy refers to it as a mutilation.

.5 percent, not a choice, etc.

Black people selling their own kind into slavery and stupid white people (who disproportionally had questionable looking noses) was definitely not a good thing. The discrimination they faced after abolition, though, was brought about by their own behaviours though. It was just pattern recognition on the part of white people. Prior to abolition, free blacks were not subject to segregation laws in some states, because they were the very best their race had to offer at the time and were probably better people than a lot of white Americans. Not a comparable situation to sexual perversion.

She had a legitimate question about unisex clothes lmao youre fucking mental. What are you doing on the fashion board anyway? This place is like faggot central.

And I answered him*. I didn't answer his question, because he was asking the wrong question. The closet is a spook, because transvestitism is a spook.

I am on the fashion board because I recognise that aesthetics are important. I don't support many western design houses because of their faggot enabling.

Then go look at your fascist aesthetics? I don't understand why you've spent over an hour in a thread wasting your time arguing with people you claim to hate

Faggotry is a human thing dude

It has been observed in pretty much every animal ever, as well.

If you don't want to support fag enablers, you shouldn't be here. This site is faggot central. Hell, you shouldn't be paying your taxes, they go to support gays via grants and stipends to various groups.

It's as if you think I cannot look at fascist aesthetics and look at this website.
As for arguing with transvestites and their apologists, it's fun for me, and I cannot really look away when I see someone doing something fucking disgusting he was conned into by society.

>something fucking disgusting he was conned into by society.
Hey, I don't apologize for shit, and I was THIS close to joining the army after 9/11

I design my own clothes and lesrn foreign languages for fun.
And you argue on the internet for fun
And im the one ruining society with my "degeneracy" right?
Right......

A noose

Faggotry is inhuman. It is not natural. External chemicals fucking with your sexual behaviour is not "natural" or human. I, too, laugh at the Alex Jones gay frogs clip and consider the guy a bit of a nutcase, but he was right on this. Read up on it. Broken clock and that.
I pay minimal taxes, I do not want to support ZOG. I'm getting into more off-the-grid living, in about a year I'll probably only pay taxes on my land and thats it. I am here for the fashion and film discussion, mostly. I actually stay away from /pol/ and rarely voice my political beliefs. I used to frequent Ironmarch, and only really talk to people on discord about politics on the internet. Other than that I mostly do it irl. This board is filled with faggot enablers, yes, but it is a shadow of it's former self. I don't have any delusions about it ever going back to it's golden age, but I at least hope it will be tolerable again some day. Until then, I'll continue to give people fashion-related advice and discuss aeshetics and articles of clothing. I have no interest in discussing politics with fags, trust me. I just feel a sense of obligation towards my fellow man and universal truth, I guess, and thus share the truth when I see something going horribly wrong. Apathy is not a virtue, nor is tolerance.

This is hardly the only thing I do for fun. I do produce things.
>learning foreign languages
Abdul is still going to throw you off a building buddy, useless knowledge

Judging by the replies I would guess that /pol/ is leaking. No one else than /pol/fags can act this retarded.

>want feminine clothing in male fit
I'm confused as fuck. If you're in the closet, why do you want to dress feminine? Or do I have this in reverse and you want people to think you're a natural born woman by wearing feminine clothes with a "male fit"?

>everyone against transvestitism is /pol/
lol

Acceptance is a virtue, tho. I think tolerance is shit too. I tolerate traffic. I accept people.

Serious question: Can I get into homesteading if I'm humanist centrist, or will the community ostracize me? I'm pro choice, pro-gun rights, could care less about teh gheys, think all political parties are shit, and a big fan of painting freights. Eh? Could work? I can hunt and dress shit.

jesus shut up

>Implying thats what I meant
I was referring to the autistic rambling and the anons with their "stats" and "facts". No one besides /pol/fags are this delusional

most fast fashion places, uniqlo, h&m etc

Accepting peoples bad behaviours is anti-social behaviour. Theodore Dalrympe wrote about this.

I would recommend it, as even if you don't share my opinion on the current system, you at least aren't supporting it financially. I'm technically a radical centrist too, and I am accepted, lmao. Humanism triple gay though. And abortion is child murder my guy, people will probably forgive you for the humanism, but killing children is something else. System politics are shit and a lot of homesteaders and survivalists recognize that.

yea I know I only trust my Facts® from the ADL or SPLC like any reasonable person would

Gracias. They're a more... live and let live fuck the system kinda bunch? Haven't killed any babies yet, but I don't have a vag so I don't really have much to say about it.

I wish abortion was more acceptable in certain communities tho - and I'm sure you do too.

I believe in our species, tho.... Humanism might be stuck.

Put yourself in their shoes, if you thought the killing of a small human beign was indeed the killing of a small human beign, wouldn't you be horrified with the concept of it? Their revulsion makes sense.

I believe man is a fallen creature and many of my friends share that belief, when I recognized that I got out of humanism and liberalism and moved towards authoritarianism and general spirituality. Moved towards Christianity later and recently converted fully. Been everywhere politically really. Have been an ancap, anarchosyndicalist, Hegelian fascist, Stalinist, Strasserist, Legionary fascist and more. I understand where most political and social views come from. I also see the need for absolute belief and an extreme desire for truth. A lot of people around me in the communities I'm involved with share that, even though they may not share my exact beliefs. We all love our earth, our species and our particular ethnic and religious groups though. Nobody is motivated by hatred. The only hatred we have is for people that seek to destroy what we love, humans and our planet. Might be useful to note I'm a European, though, and am mostly involved with Germanic Christian communities, although we have contact both irl and online with Nordic, Slavic and only a few American ones. The general sentiment seems to be the same, with the slight changes one would expect from these differing peoples. We are, unsurprisingly, almost all white. I hope that paints a decent picture for you, lad.

Go back to /lgbt/ (or /tttt/ lmao), fellow degenerate scum! You shall not thrive in these parts.

Hide the thread if you don't like the topic. You just make yourself seem like attention whores with your rambling.

>cucking out from discussing social ills, even though you might inform someone or get some new information out of it
Couldn't be me!

Tranny here.
MtF
5'2"
90 lbs

I started off buying shit from fast fashion shops like H&M, Zara and Uniqlo to start with as it wasn't expensive and you can order online. Look for some inspo for a look you want to achieve (inspo albums, pinterest, etc.)

Idk how small or big you are user, but I'd recommend skinny jeans and getting oversized jumpers/crewnecks/hoodies. I find that men's tshirts fit looser whereas women's form more to the body, so it depends on the fit you want.

While basic, you could do something like black tight skinny jeans, oversized comfy jumper, vans and a cropped/small denim jacket. I think that'd be a good place to start.

Hairstyle and skincare also really helps with achieving a more andro look. My skin really cleared up with the t-blocker.

Good luck, user! I hope your transition goes well.

Oh shit bro pedophiles dont affect me they're not molesting me haha that's such a great way to look at things haha. Niggers killing each other doesn't bother me I'm not black haha

You're pathetic to let a complete stranger effect you emotionally. I'm like 99% sure you were either molested as a kid or you're a closet homosexual.

Racism and ignorance are the biggest signs of unintelligence. You have a lack of world experience that's why acting edgy is seen as immature because it shows how sheltered and scared you are of the world

fpbp

>talks about genital mutilation
do you realise circumcision, unless it is due to a specific health issue, is genital mutilation?

i have no grudge against trannies but since i know this i lost all respect i had for them and their choices. You should be send to therapy if you seriously consider getting bottom surgery. Better be a trap is better than that.

How does it "effect" me emotionally? You're projecting pretty hard.

Racism attracts unintelligent people because it gives them a way to think highly of themselves despite not having achieved anything. That does not mean that race differences, group dynamics and the merits of ethnonationalism are somehow not correct. Wigger nationalists are fucking stupid, yes, but I don't think you would call Jared Taylor or Nation of Islams intellectual leaders people of low intelligence.
>Ignorance
meme phrase, implies that one can only dislike something if one has not experienced it. If this were the case, why are people that have most interaction with "refugees" or sodomites the most hostile towards them?

go to your local tailor or whatever
tell them what you need
das it
it will be more expensive than fast fashion but you will get shit that actually fits

>I am here for the fashion [...]discussion
get a load of this queen

Reminder to hide this thread. There is no actually discussion, it's just /pol/fags and their retarded bullshit.

Just buy actual female clothes m8

if you really wanna hide whatever you're doing, just say you're buying clothes for your gf or something

but nobody gives a fuck if you're buying or wearing female clothes

>frogs

I looked it up and it's true

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

other endocrine disrupters are BPA, DEHP, and phytoestrogens, naturally occurring substances in plants such as genistein and daidzein, which can be found in soy-derived products

Every tranny looks fucking ridiculous
Dress Like the Gender between your legs like everyone else snowflake