How do fellow Ausfags stay effay in the summer?

How do fellow Ausfags stay effay in the summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Singlet, thongs and stubbies mate

If its over 30 degrees I dont give a fuck what I look like. Used to wear those deep neck button up shirts but now general pants sell them and theyre now tarnished.

>calling jandals thongs

staying inside with full rick idiot

bintang singlet
oakleys
flag print boardies that go past my knees
haviananananas thongs
banana boat 30+ spf

serious replies pls

fine:
>breezy lose fit tees (earth tones, interesting stripes, graphic)
>S/S Uniqlo U shite
>'interesting' pattern or plain short-sleeve button ups I get from the op shop/online, don't go full General Pants core though
>lightweight shorts, linen, chino or polyester
>chuck taylor II hi in b/w or parchment with socks
>thongs if I can't be fucked

Seriously it's this.
Leave the house and looks what people are wearing. It's fucking 30 degrees out in some places here, black skinnys and a oversized shirts isn't going to cut it.

but let me guess, you fell for the /thinspo/ meme and are insecure about wearing singlets aren't you? /thinspo/ only works in Melbourne in Winter time and even then....

Undies in my bedroom with 4 fans pointed at me

Linen shirts, shorts and breathable shoes

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

Where to cop linen?

uniqlo and muji sell linen

>expecting to have a serious discussion with aussies

that's were you fucked up senpai

Zara too. Also country road, David Jones, Myer etc. etc. if you want to spend a little more

holy shit litearlly me

Full sleaze you dumb aussies.

Floral shorts until summer ends. Check out Factorie, they have some decent ones

Goth sleaze

lmao baised AU

I’ve never heard the word jandals in my life

Yeah I go for this sometimes

it's a kiwi term

>Shirt + jacket
>In summer
Shut the fuck you dumb cunt

You're right but sleazecore doesn't necessarily need a jacket. Stuff like hawaiian shirts (which are great for hot weather) are a core piece.

I just wear chino shorts (or jeans if it's in the low-mid 20s), a pair of Nikes, and a t-shirt or a short sleeve Hawaiian shirt if I'm feeling like I want some breeze. It's not really fashionable but it gets so warm that it's more about dressing practically than fashionably. I don't think I look terrible and I could make some obvious improvements but again it's about the practicality of the garments.

>Speed dealers
>Hawaian shirt
>Khaki shorts or any above-knee shorts

Kmart shorts, Kmart t-shirt (light green shorts, white t), ankle socks, any decent black trainer (Adidas supernova, etc.) alternating with thongs and a camo bucket hat

Kiwis get out

Go to italy, dumb anglo

underrated post

>Wayfarers
>Any loose light button up s/s rolled with non offensive print in neutral tones
>Beige above knee cargo shorts
>lacoste sevrins w/invisible socks

Do you anons wear sunscreen? My face is oily as fuck and I sweat a lot so I don't wear sunscreen but I feel like I'm brutalising my skin whenever I'm in the sun for more than 20 minutes

Stubbies m8

Bonus points if you're like me and you sell stubbies while wearing stubbies.

yep, it pays dividends for your skin when you get older
I started wearing it for cricket games since I'd probably be dead from skin cancer if I didn't, and it honestly isn't that bad if you put it on before you get dressed and let it sink in first.

What the fuck does going to italy have to do with anything you dumb wog. Maybe you can wear that shit in an bitch ass Italian summer but not here

For long cartrips I do

>it's a melbournians and sydneysiders pretend their summers are normally hot episode

they still get pretty warm but people here definitely exaggerate the heat
t. melbournian

I think we tend to get about one solid heat wave in Melbourne per year and it is death because we're not used to it.
We just got through one in which I caught my first case of heat rash and diarrhea which was probably unrelated.

cheers

Soft cunt. Wouldn't last 5 minutes in Perth

Like dis nigga.

N A U T I C A
A
U
T
I
C
A

Then again I live on the beach and enjoy the show, but a few girls I know and have gone out with seemed to like the pastels.

>being from new zealand

Liam?

>banana boat 30+ spf

kek

Lazy dolewave sure is getting dull.

holy fuck no way that tweet is real

>Adidas shorts while wearing all nike

we've had a pretty tepid summer m8

>rinsing interests me

This. I really hate cityfags.

30 degrees isn't that bad. You can still wear anything as long as it's a single layer

30 is cool for summers

Even 40 at 98% humidity is still doable. If you think flip flops are ever acceptable then you are unfashionable to the core, don't fight it