by getting the fuck over it

Salon highlights

>blonde hair and brown eyes

his eyes are green tho

You can subtly lighten it with hydrogen peroxide

just get your hair bleached

>hydrogen peroxide
sounds kinda risky.

does going to the sunstudio also do this?

FML my hair used to do this in middle school. Now its the same color as young Trumps hair, will i also get the birdshit color when i reach my 70s?

just spray some lemon juice

Brown hair, blue eyes comfy in winter. Dirty blonde, blue eyes in summer master race.

dirty blonde blue eyes winter. blonde in summer

heh... nuthin personnel

And you call them brown eyes, despite the fact that they are obviously green.

Move to Australia

this is why always lmao when green eye cucks tell you that green eye color is the best. its easily confused with brown eyes. Blue eyes are the masterrace, just because green are more rare doesnt mean its better.

My hair is dirty blonde but it turns ginger when exposed in the sun.

you have to be blind to mistake actual brown eyes with green.

>did you dye your hair?
No it just goes lighter in the summer
>THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HE DYES HIS HAIR!
Nah I don't
>WAIT YOU DYE YOUR HAIR? WHY?!?!?!

Get a haircut and my newer hair is darker underneath
>HE CUT OUT HIS HIGHLIGHTS

It's closer to hazel than green imo.

stupid non-whites lmao

Why do you want blond hair, especially as a guy?
Dark hair light eyes is the best. The contrast is immaculate. I dont understand white people and the way they squander their light eyes pursuing blond or honey colored hair. Shit contrast imo.

tell em b

I'm just saying all the fuss over a combination that isn't even that great.
Also are you replying in such a way because you're assuming I'm black? There are plenty of othe groups who don't have light eyes besides black people user...

i get it and no, i just talk like that.

oh, ok. Sorry, you just never know when people are trolling/meming or not here.

it's okay user. have a good day!

>Dark hair light eyes is the best
nah

He's not ugly, but this guy would look better to me with dark brown hair or black hair. Like what you want though. I just think it's not that great/it's overrated.

Some artists like monochromatic and others like contrast. It's all personal taste.

no that's fucking brown. looks like dead leaves.

aren't green eyes usually just an optical illusion of blue mixed with brown? or earthy hazel? my bf has light blue eyes with gold central heterochromia that appear green at times.

back to OP's topic, my bf also has light brown winter hair and blonde summer hair, but has learned to live with it.

I mean monochromatic is a misnomer here. Blond hair and blue/green eyes is still contrast like dark hair and blue/green especially since we're speaking of white skin. The latter is better contrast though. Unless by monochromatic you mean the look of dark hair and eyes but anyway, like what you want.

blonde hair and light eyes only looks good on females

males just look like fairy twinks

>males just look like fairy twinks
Nothing wrong with that.

using apple cider vinegar maybe

Those are not green , the boy has hazel eyes(green brown mix)

These are an actual green eyes

not every northern euro has light eyes, I've got brown myself

You probably have some med/arab/afri genes then desu. 23andme will probably confirm this.

dunno m8, my family is almost entirely irish barring one french canadian and my siblings have red hair and blue eyes

spend some more time outside
not as much as summer obviously because its cold outside but running a couple times a week and walking to class for a few minutes each day helps me keep my natural highlights prominent

I know that. Only Scandinavians and Russians tend to have it the most because the extreme temps they live in as well as the altitudes apparently. It basically relinquishes the need for anything but trace melanin. It's also why people with extreme albinism tend to thrive(and thus more common) in such areas of the world. I'm just saying if you're one of those whites with light eyes, I hardly see why you should fuss over having blond hair. It's really not that great of a combo and definitely not as rare as black hair light eyes.
I know some Nordics who feel blond hair is boring because everyone in their country has it.
I really think this obsession with blonds is an American thing that peaked the 50s due to huge stars like Marilyn Monroe making it extremely popular. It's okay but nothing amazing imo.

if this is what fairy twink looks like i want to look like fairy twink

kind of this and the fact that dark hair and blue eyes just has better contrast than anything for both males and females.

bigger contrast doesnt mean better contrast. just because you personally prefer dark hair & blue eyes it doesnt mean its better

Just my opinion? lol That's a first.
Contrast is the basis of art and fashion though. Even when we speak of black and white.
Yeah but perhaps you're right. Perhaps it's just my opinion. I'm not so invested in proving superiority of features to keep arguing with you about it. I do wish a lot of people on here had the same logic though.

holy shit! Sean bean used to look like that?!
I mean that as unironically as possible btw.

Indeed he did. Proof that blonde blue eyed men are goat and not fairy twinks.

His hair is more brown to light brown but sure, I guess.
I'm more astounded by his facial aesthetics. Age really does fuck most people over huh?

not really
it does fuck all for me, literally no difference
but my hair doesnt get lighter just from being in the sun (lol) because i dont have beta cuck cumskin genes
they sell it pretty diluted at walmart and such

Kevin De Bruyne-core

>Age really does fuck most people over huh?
imo he still looks pretty good

I think he's an alcoholic, but it's mostly genetics

>actually color blind

I was afraid too. The worst thing it could do was to dry my hair up just a bit and make a fuzzy sound.

Well considering that I also think Sean Bean's hair looks blonde when others say it's brown, in addition to mistaking "green" eyes for being brown, maybe I am color blind.

>My opinion is superior because I have a basic understanding of art

He's almost 60 to be fair and he still looks decent, but yeah he was good looking. No homo of course

This is now officially a Sean Bean appreciation thread

See OP, having light brown hair during the colder months isn't a bad thing at all. It's sexy. Embrace it.