How attractive does one have to be to wear earings like this man?

How attractive does one have to be to wear earings like this man?
I want to wear feathers and shit, and sorta dress like a pharoah, im blonde

you don't have to be pretty to be a new romantic just MAKE yourself pretty

stage makeup is required

Nah I dont want make up, i like the ugliness that my natural beauty provides

George Michael looked like a ridiculous faggot and you'll look just as bad.

I like his look tho

Im not gay either

Just ugly

Ples

>man

Can I pull off highlights if I have black/slightly brown hair that's on the fine side or will it look shitty?

god you're hot. I say this as a gay guy, but damn. you'd still be hot in a cheap wig and lipstick, so just get your earrings already

If you’re white please don’t appropriate our culture. You’ve stolen enough from us

Bro just shave your face clean and tan a lot. You look too pale, but you have god tier cheekbones and your nose isn't as bad as you think it is when you posted about it last time. Seriously, you aren't ugly.

Hmmm. Despite checking many boxes in the "Veeky Forums's version of conventional beauty" semispoken criteria and less but still a lot in actual society's standards there is something vaguely "is that a fucking alien" about your look. Still above average though.

In any case, you look jock enough that you can risk the accessories without LOOKING gay, though you ought to know that your actual sexuality affects you appearance in no significant way. Do stick to the more modern earrings though unless you want to get beat up and raped by some uggo retard fat manlet who's covering their repressed shame by destroying whatever ever-shifting percieved lable their similarly conditioned predecessors pointed out to them.

Feathers might work but be careful and maybe start with black or white studs.

careless whispers is a tune

Thanks.
I'm a manlet tho and really skinny 5'7 135

I was thinking of yin and yang earings
I guess Ill go through with it

Oh. Short guys who aren't fat or have strong jawlines are inherently allowed to be a little metro for some reason, maybe because it's more common in their not-widely-hated-offline demograohic and they've collectively won the right to their bostshoes and magazine-fashion-advice tier color coordination just be easing the public into it.
K you're probably going to get "hey check out that gay" 'ed a little less because of that though it'll also be less freedom fighter. Not my taste personally but probably closer to the response you're looking for?

*guy
"Gay" was a typo but I mean...

JITTER BUG INTO MY BRAIN

I don't really care about the attention, as long as it looks decent

u a solid 7-8/10 boye