Derbies

Any alternative creeper sole derby shoes?

Also derby shoe general. post nice derby shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nordstrom.com/s/florsheim-blaze-plain-toe-derby-men/4581663?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK LEATHER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marsèll wooden sole

a1923 reverse cavallo in gray.
Got both and hey are great. Go well with Yohji

Are you telling me you actually paid money for and wear these?

I personally would say go barefoot! It's very healthy 4 you!!1 in my hometown i normally do not wear shoes. it makes me feel free. do not wear shhoes.

That’s what I’m saying, yes.
Got my eye on a pair of MA+ next

looking for casual derby that i can beat up and wear with jeans, preferably under $100. Any suggestions?

only option is doc marten, literally.

hudsonshoes used to have something similar, haven't checked out there shit in a while though.

H by hudson? I wouldn't buy anything from them. I've tried and seen few of they shoes, and they were absolute garbage quality.

the quality is correctly matched with the price

I like my A.P.C. derbies

the legend

>dress shoes with rubber soles

/thread

Back to fedora lounge

back to l*ddit

You are a new here i see

>fags think dress shoes with rubber soles are acceptable

Cant do anything with that shit taste of yours

Why wouldn't they be?

Holy shit this pic is EFFAY AS FUUUUUU

ive been creeping this board since before you hit puberty

its like wearing a polyester suit. Its fine for casual shoes and shit though, dont get us wrong

and your point was?

yeah. you wouldn't wear fucking creepers with a suit. just think before posting.

sanders lo top

>cemented soles

>derby
>dress shoe
stick to athleisure, poorfag

>sole not matching the leather colour

Just copped. They’re on sale right now

I thought they were a little more interesting + the leather looks nicer than the standard monos

wtc?

I like that.

it can creat a nice contrast, but that depends on rest of the oufit imo. those look pretty cheap tho

They were $470 originally. They're made of Italian leather in italy and stamped Vero cuoio on the bottom, made by a French fashion brand

They feel nicely well made. My broken cell phone camera not being able to take clear photos plus the fact that I've had them quite a while may be contributing factors.

>They were $470 originally. They're made of Italian leather in italy and stamped Vero cuoio on the bottom, made by a French fashion brand
none of these means anything when it comes to shoes. i can clearly see the quality of the leather and construction from that photo

Okay, you're entitled to you're opinion. If you meant it in terms of quality/construction, what about the leather and way it's built make you believe that. Not trying to be antagonistic, simply asking out of curiosity and trying to understand

shop.nordstrom.com/s/florsheim-blaze-plain-toe-derby-men/4581663?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK LEATHER
in pretty desperate need for a pair of black derbys for work. will these inevitably be mediocre quality? should i quit being a cheap faggot and drop more cash on something else? just want a nice, simple design. thanks

>i can clearly see the quality of the leather and construction from that photo
jesus christ
internet was a mistake

The leather looks very smooth and plasticy, you can also see it in the way it cracks at the creasing, which means it's corrected grain leather, and not even very nice corrected grain at that. Leather looks extremely thin, thinner than the usual calf. They're obviously cemented, which correlates with cheaper upper.

Yes. There's miles of difference between high quality and low quality leather, and it's obvious to the eye.