When will the horribly dressed negro meme be over? Shit is getting old

When will the horribly dressed negro meme be over? Shit is getting old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5pSX9Iz2Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does it bother you knowing that literally every woman on the planet would rather fuck him than you?

Statistically speaking women will fuck anything with money so I don't think I'm doing poorly regardless

Also most women aren't attracted to monkeys, whatever roddit may claim

>being a hater

not Veeky Forums

Not hating, stale meme is just stale. This idea that you can just randomly throw a bunch of hideous designer clothes on a nig and call it fashion is preposterous

welcome to jew infested subculture

although rocky is pretty damn fashionable i'd say, good music too

other nigs definitely don't have that level of taste

Maybe he's a bad example but I think you know what I'm talking about

Actually scratch that, he started the rick n raf meme. Total fuccboi

Never, unfortunately

I'm not even a Rocky fan, but that is a beautiful human being. He'd get pussy broke or rich.

>This idea that you can just randomly throw a bunch of hideous designer clothes on a nig and call it fashion is preposterous
funny you posted a pic where he is wearing an outfit carefully picked by a stylist from the collection they hadn't even shown yet during the fw that pic was taken

he has bad skin, a little boy teenage pedo stache, and big lips

that's literally a human with dark skin you stupid cumskin.

rocky is the goat

Please stop, if you don’t have anything nice to say then stfu.

>thx

There's nothing bad with Rocky and other black artists. The problem is a horde of teenagers that are ready to kill parents for something what their favourite musicians has ever wear

he was the face of dior at this point and was showing off the new clothes runway esque. i think you're just racist.

Fuck off /pol/

this shits just sad thinking some little depressed 16 year old is actually typing all this out

All his individual features work as a whole. If you think dude only gets pussy cuz of fame and money, you're delusional.

Doesn't it have to start first?

half of Veeky Forums is 16 year old social rejects who think fashion will make them fit in or give them a personality. OP isn't alone

are you a legit racist incel or a larping 17yo with body confidence issues? either way grow up or neck yourself

the amount of redditors replying to op is off the charts

White people like to treat Black people as their pets and Black people happily lap it up.

The horseshoe effect is pretty interesting in this case; on one end of the spectrum, there are those racists who simply cant stand that people of colour could be celebrated for their taste in fashion, on the other hand, there are people of colour that are fed up with white people using them as dress up dolls and props for their photo shoots, and in the center, well intentioned middle class white people who love the status quo so much they refuse to consider their fetishism as racially charged.

I hate it, but part of me can't help but wonder if pushing designer fast fashion on black people isn't an systematic effort to keep them in poverty, like the crack epidemic of the 80's was.

When blacks realize that we use everything as toys, sharks, gravity, weapons, nature, swat teams and even each other/our own lives, they'll take it less personally.

Don't fight it. Become one of us. Get a pet rattlesnake and take up skydiving or rock climbing. I'm training to summit everest right now, bro.

Fuck, and just when I'm out of tin foil too.
I guess it's true

I'm not anticapitalism, but I'm pretty sure that companies convincing less informed people to spend money they don't have on shit they don't need is the nature of the beast. Oxford/Harvard grad is always gonna be a harder sell than uneducated dude, regardless of color or wealth.

lmfao no they are just using black people as props to get the sheltered-middle-class-white-kid-who-wants-to-be-black market

why not both?

almost every women I've dated has told me they don't like niggers. The media pushes them into the corner of having to hide their true feelings, Jew boy.

cause blacks don't have the buying power that whites do.

it will never end, (((they))) will find another negro to shill for. It always been that way

You realize a lot of planning was done for that outfit? Man I hate stupid niggers like OP

This is the most cancerous thing I've read today. Please neck yourself.

When are you virgin losers going to stop believing this shit?
No one actually likes niggers in real life and the very few who would ever actually fuck one are trashy girls anyway

Dude come on, how sad are you to hate a normal rapper that you don't know?

He's ugly because he's ugly. Borderline tranny looking motherfucker

Not going to comment on his style or appearance, but you know he's not actually famous, right?

how is asap rocky not actually famous lmao dude is a worldwide known rapper you don't even have to like him to know a song or two of his.

>dude is a worldwide known rapper you don't even have to like him to know a song or two of his

He absolutely isn't. He doesn't have any mainstream recognition, the average person hasn't heard any of his music and certainly wouldn't know his name. Not trying to slander the guy because I have nothing against him, but be realistic.

holy shit please go outside. literally any young adult knows who he is. i dont know if you genuinely believe this and live in some sheltered, rural town in nebraska, or if you're baiting the fuck out of me, but it worked.

Dude lmao literally everybody knows asap, he's one of the most mainstream and well known new-age rappers the likes of Kanye West/Jay Z/etc. How shut-in are you?

I'm guessing you guys are high school students?

I'm sure he's popular in your cliques, but comparing him to Kanye West or Jay-Z is absurd. He's not mainstream at all.

This. He's put in out like two low key albums. He's better known as a gay fashion icon than as a rapper

I feel like the younger crowd on Veeky Forums has a lot of trouble differentiating between actual fame and internet fame

I mean the dude modelled for Dior, Raf Simons, has featured with Ron Stewart, Skrillex, Kanye West, literally a whole range of artists from different timeframes. How is that not being famous?

Rod Stewart* whatever

not the other guy but how can you consider his albums low key? His newest album was heavily marketed id say, if you didn't know it was coming out at the time you would have to be pretty shut in or over 30

Not even a fan, but most people around 30 or under know who Rocky is, even if they aren't familiar with his music. There are different levels of fame, but he's definitely famous.

>actual fame and internet fame
No. It's just that the line has been blurred between traditional fame and internet fame for awhile now. There's less of a difference between the two every day.

To them it's the same thing

If there's one thing every human being except the most slitmouthed freaks can agree on, it's that big lips are attractive.

When and if you kiss someone and/or become sexually active, you'll understand

t nigger

Big lips are only attractive to apes

>When will the horribly dressed negro meme be over?
never. they have always dressed like clowns. you got to remember the negro never evolved enough to create his own clothes. back in africa they were running around with their titties and balls flapping everywhere. clothes are the invention of the white man and the negro never learned how to use them properly. sad!

it's funny because apes have really thin lips

/thread

if you're not blond and/or black then this outfit is a fucking terrible waste of money

>your average /pol/ user

How do we get /pol/fags to realise that they are not welcome on Veeky Forums?

Wait blonde people can dress like this?

It really matters not. The Bottom Line, is that if you are even remotely FA, then you can see just how bad blacks dress. They just get away with it, and in fact, even get propped up as being fashionable, when in reality, they are just dumb fashion illiterates like most people.

Go back to /pol/

OBSESSED

Reminder to ignore /pol/tier threads like this one. /pol/fags are from reddit and feed on attention.

So what are you saying then? That literally all black people, by virtue of having black skin color, are all inherently "better" and more skilled at dressing themselves fashionably as compared with "non-black" people? Hmmm?

i hate this ugly ass meme
give back my spurdo burger

youtube.com/watch?v=L5pSX9Iz2Ko
He also performs a freestyle here

Isn't that kid from Stranger Things?

Apes dont have big lips

Why wear clothes in a place thats hot all year?

>The Bottom Line, is that if you are even remotely FA, then you can see just how bad blacks dress.
You're sperging the fuck out

wow what a jump. You're all over the place dude do you even know what you're talking about

fuck off kunttttttt

Desu that quote was pretty spot on. Have you ever been to a mall? The way some of them dress makes me sick

fuck head, have you ever been to a mall and seen the way some of you whities dress? fuck off

can't wait till you whties become the minorites. it's inevitable and you know it, even trump can't stop it.

ASAP Rocky is unironically the only rapper who actually looks good, however I do think his facial genetics contribute towards it

>HAHA NIGG3RS DRESS BAD XDDD LOOK MOM MAGA HAhA
People of all races and colors dress bad. The average human being dresses like utter ass cheeks, and I bet you're part of the ass cheek wearing percentile. Stop making everything about race.

ASAP Rocky = boys have swag, ASAP NAST = men have style

People of all races and colors dress good. Unless they're cluelessly imitating what they're being told is fashionable, the average human being dresses themselves fine, and I bet you're part of the appropriately fitting clothes wearing percentile. Stop making everything about race.

>MFW caucasoid negroes are more attractive than niggers.

Really activates my thinking cap.

i like the poorly dressed nigger meme

since it has gooks and spics dressing similarly and i know who to avoid

Someone post the pic of this fatty please

Never, it's their natural state
People in the 1930s used to laugh at the negroes who would blow their paycheck on ridiculous suits

Low time preference + we wuz kangz delusions + incredibly good marketing + jewish photographers and music industry glorifies them instead of showing them in their true light as low IQ clowns aping white fashion
works every time, then cuckolded white kids try and emulate them

Happens all over the world with black communities. Example:
>man living in shit, with wife and huge family dependant on him, instead of improving community, feeding kids properly or moving family out of disgusting shack, spends the equivalent of tens of thousands of dollars on retarded neon clothes aping some cargocult phantasma of colonial "dapper dandies", is worshipped as a god kang by other negroes who aspire to own these fine clothes so they too can rule the ghetto (instead of improving it). The definition of hood rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I

The only thing negroes invented in fashion is putting beads in their dreadlocks (debatable since Arabs used metal beads in their beards for thousands of years), afro combs, multicoloured diamond grills, and oversized neon clown versions of white clothes.

>>>/pol

the king dindu is the best one lmao
nigga spending months of saved money on shit tier clothes instead of helping his family

What in the fug is wrong with niggas

Checked

>2018
>still being racist

lul

mfw when I see a /pol/tard posting on Veeky Forums

Nast is underrated af

says the actual mongrel looking Americuck

>2018
>not being racist

whats it like being boring and offended by everything

Do you really think in extremes such as that? You think everyone who isn't a racist piece of shit is a sensitive SJW?

Your parents probably should've aborted you.

White people have ape lips you retarded mongrel

2000s wave men
Vetements ss18 is shillng this shit

by "being racist" he means doing things that you think are racist